STRAWBERRY CLAFOUTIS recipe + ORANGE SAUCE for dessert | FRENCH desserts EASY to make
Want easy and delicious? Me too! This is why this recipe never leaves my sight. It's so easy you will probably learn it by memory in no time. This french dessert is easy to make and the outcome is incredible. Ive paired this clafoutis batter with strawberries and the result was DELICIOSO (delicious) ! Since this batter is nicely sweetened and not overpowering it gives us room to create a delicious sauce. The orange sauce Ive prepared for this dessert creates an explosion of flavors together with the strawberries. You see? It's the perfect strawberry clafoutis. Its the perfect dessert!
Strawberry clafoutis recipe
9’’ deep dish
For the fruit
14 oz strawberries
For the batter
1/2 TBS unsalted butter
1 cup milk
2/3 cups ap flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
Serving: About 6 oz
1/2 cup orange juice
1 TBSP unsalted butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp cornstarch
Small amount of water for cornstarch slurry (about 1- 1/2 TBS)
Banana cheesecake danish:
Strawberries in cream:
Raisin bran muffins:
Pear buckle cake:
Apple caramel turnovers:
Coconut cream pie:
Spanish youtube channel:
How to Make Strawberry Jam!! Homemade Small Batch Preserves Recipe
Learn how to make a small batch of homemade strawberry jam! Sometimes you don't want to make 12 pints at a time. Or maybe you don't have a canner. Well, this recipe is for you. Enjoy!
What you'll need:
2 lbs fresh strawberries
2 cups granulated sugar
1 Tbsp lemon juice
This recipe requires 2 lbs of strawberries which is approximately 4 1/2 cups of firmly packed chunked strawberries. You may use frozen berries if you wish but thaw them first. You can also use blueberries, raspberries, blackberries or any combination thereof.
Also, you cannot reduce the sugar in this recipe. It will not work. Since this is essentially a candy, it just doesn't work with less sugar.
If you wish to use a candy thermometer, you can do so. You will need to cook this to 220*F.
Recipe Strawberry Orange Spread Recipe
Recipe - Strawberry Orange Spread Recipe
-2 packages (10 ounces each ) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
●1/2 cup orange juice
●1 tablespoon grated orange peel
●1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
●3-1/2 cups sugar
Strawberry Orange Jam :: The Best Strawberry Jam Ever
This strawberry jam is bound to be your favourite jam recipe you have made thus far. That little orange marmalade kick to the mundane strawberry jam with apples to give body-texture and fullness, this happens to be one of my best jams ever. Your kids won't do with one jam toast anymore, so get ready to prepare a good stock of this fruity goodness.
My secret ingredient; the black treacle just does the trick. It too wonderfully accentuates the caramelised flavours of all fruits and contributes a rich colour and texture to my jam.
Order your can of black treacle by following the link below.
2 lbs/1 kg Strawberries, hulled and halved
2 apples, grated and peeled (I used green baking apples)
Peel of 1 large orange, grated and blanched
1/2 cup orange juice
3 cups sugar
2 tablespoons black treacle
1/4 cup.... for complete recipe and instructions follow this link
Strawberry Jam with Orange Zest Recipe • Delicious Anytime! - Episode #231
Bonjour my friends! In this episode I'll show you how to make my Strawberry Jam with Orange Zest recipe.
Make sure to visit for ingredient amounts, directions and much more!
Until next time my friends... Bon Appétit!
Sweet Chocolate, Strawberry, Orange Butter // Butter for sandwiches
Simple recipes for sweet butter for breakfast or sandwiches. This butter can be added to milk porridges for taste and aroma. And sandwiches with such butter will definitely attract attention on any table. Chocolate butter, strawberry butter, orange butter recipe. How to make sweet butter for breakfast.
More recipes here:
Butter - 110 g
Strawberries - 130 g
Sugar - 60 g
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Powdered sugar - to taste
Butter - 110 g
Orange juice - 120 g
Zest - 1 orange
Sugar - 60 g
Powdered sugar - 2 tsp to taste
Butter - 110 g
Dark chocolate - 80 g
Powdered sugar - 2 tsp to taste
Subscribe to my channel! :) and Press the bell, so you are notified when I upload new stuff ;) Thanks for watching!
#sweetbutter #chocolatebutter #strawberrybutter #orangebutter
2 Easy Chia Seed Jam Recipes | Homemade & Healthy | Strawberry Jam | Orange Jam
Hello! For all the people out there who love to have sweets for breakfasts, but still want their breakfast to be healthy... I am going to share today with you 2 of my favorite healthy jam recipes made with chia seeds. Chia seed jams are super easy to prepare, no effort at all, and in just 20 minutes you'll have a healthy and delicious jam. You can use your chia seed jam to spread over your toast or to prepare your pastry creations, or just add it to your vegan yogurt for more flavor. Today I am going to make first an orange chia seed jam, which I personally love. I highly recommend giving it a try! Toast with orange chia jam is my favorite tea time snack :) And the second recipe is a strawberry chia seed jam. Simply delicious and healthy!
Enjoy the video and give a THUMB UP if you like it and SUBSCRIBE for more healthy recipes!
If you are looking for more breakfast ideas have a look also at these recipes:
Overnight Oats - 5 Tasty Recipes
Nut Butter Recipes- How to Make Almond & Cashew Butter at Home
Thank you for watching!
Here's where I get my music from:
Find me on Instagram:
Find me on Facebook:
Home-made Strawberry Jam Recipe | Fresh Strawberry Jam with basic ingredients | Chef Sanjyot Keer
Full written recipe for Strawberry Jam
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 1 hour
Serves – 450 grams
• Strawberries 900 gm
• Sugar 400 gm
• Salt a pinch
• Vinegar 1 tbsp
• Wash the strawberries thoroughly and pat dry them, further trim if the head with the leaves and cut the strawberries in quarters or smaller chunks as per your preference, if you like you jam to be smooth, I like my jam to be little chunkier.
• Transfer the chopped strawberries in a wok, most preferably use a non-stick wok, add sugar, salt a pinch and vinegar, mix well and then switch on the flame to low heat. Addition of salt and vinegar will bright up the colour, flavours and also help to maintain the shelf life.
• Lightly stir until the sugar dissolves completely, continue to cook on low flame while stirring in regular intervals and throughout the cooking process, by now the mixture will turn slight watery.
• Once the strawberries have softened mash them with help of the spatula.
• After 10 minutes of cooking increase the flame to medium flame.
• The cooking process will melt & cook the sugar and also breakdown the strawberries. Once the sugar has melted, it’ll start to boil and has also thickened slightly.
• Remove and discard the froth formed on the top while cooking.
• After cooking for 45-60 minutes, check for its readiness by, dropping a dollop of jam on a plate, allow to cool down for a while and tilt the plate, if the jam slides, it’s runny and you need to cook it for few more minutes and if it stays, strawberry jam is done.
• Make sure not to cook too much, as the jam will thicken as it’ll cools down.
For storing the jam:
• Store the jam in a well sterilized glass jar for maintaining its shelf life, for sterilizing, set water in a stock pot and boil the glass jar, spoon and tong for few minutes, make sure the glass used should be heat proof. Remove from boiling water and let the steam escape & the jar dries completely.
• Now add the jam in the jar, you can add the jam even if it’s warm, close the lid and re dip in the boiling water for few minutes, in order to increase the shelf life.
• To store the jam in the fridge, allow the jam to cool down to room temperature after the second dip and you can refrigerate it for good 6 months.
The Music I use in All my videos -
(Best for independent creators)
Follow us on all platforms:
Follow my personal handles here: (Chef Sanjyot Keer)
Strawberry Orange Juice | Summer Drinks | Easy Drinks Recipe | Homemade
Strawberry Orange Juice
Water 1 and half glass
Sugar 3 Tbsp
Ice Cubes 4 to 5
Optional - a small piece of ginger for the extra punch
#summerdrinks #strawberryorangejuice #easyjuice #homemade #easydrinks #nafziya #nafzi
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream:
Music released by Argofox
Music promoted by Audio Library
Strawberry Orange Jam
Let's create something new together! My new recipe for strawberry orange jam.
Country Cue 1 by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Orange Marmalade Jam - Orange Preserve Homemade Recipe CookingShooking
Friends, today let's make Orange Marmalade Jam recipe at home, this one is Natural and doesn't have any chemical to preseve it.. You'll totally love this homemade version :)
Do Subscribe to CookingShooking -
Ingredients for Orange Marmalade Jam -
Orange - 8
Sugar - same by weight, around 725g
Kitchen Products I use:
Measuring Cup & Spoon Set -
Kitchen Weight Scale -
Instant Yeast - (500gms, keep frozen in airtight container, will stay good for years)
Instant Yeast - (small pack)
Pizza Screen - (3 pack - 6,7,8 inches)
Parchment Paper - much better than butter paper, and it is reusable -
Good NonStick Pan -
Whipping Cream -
Oven For Baking - (28liter is good enough)
Microwave - (not good)
Strawberry Swiss Roll Recipe
Strawberry Swiss Roll - a delicate refreshing cake perfect for warm days of spring and summer. It is very easy to prepare and looks totally impressive not to mention it has an incredible flavor and completely melts in your mouth.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes about 10-12 servings
3/4 cup (95g) all-purpose flour
1 tsp (4g) baking powder
1/2 tsp (2g) salt
3/4 cup (150g) sugar
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
2 tbsp (28g) vegetable oil, like canola oil, etc
Strawberry Jam Filling
10 oz (300g) strawberries, cut into smaller pieces
1/4 cup (50g) sugar
1 tbsp (15ml) water
Cream Cheese Filling
9 oz (250g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup (240g) whipping cream, chilled
1/2 cup (60g) powdered sugar
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
1. Prepare the strawberry jam filling. In a small saucepan put the strawberries, sugar and water. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Press the strawberries with the back of the spoon to speed up the process. Simmer until the mixture is thick, for about 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely before using.
2. Prepare the cake. Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Butter a 12X16 inch (30x40 cm) baking tray and line it with parchment paper.
3. In a medium bowl whisk flour with baking powder and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl add eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until lemon yellow and foamy. Add oil and mix until well incorporated. Gradually add flour mixture.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared baking tray and spread evenly into the corners using the back of the spatula.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Take a kitchen towel and generously sprinkle with powdered sugar. This helps the cake not stick to the towel. Flip the cake over the towel. Remove the parchment paper and dust with powdered sugar.
7. While still hot roll the cake up in the towel. You will have to do it while is still hot/warm otherwise it cracks. Let cool completely.
8. Prepare the cream cheese filling. In a bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla. In another bowl whip the cream with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks. Fold together.
9. Unroll the cake and spread the strawberry filling evenly over the cake.
10. Spread the cream cheese filling on top of the strawberry filling.
11. Roll the cake back up. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
12. Sprinkle with more powdered sugar before serving and decorate with fresh strawberries.
Background music: Love is home -
Fluffy Japanese Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - Japanese Strawberry Cake イチゴのショートケーキ
Japanese Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - Fluffy Japanese Strawberry Cake イチゴのショートケーキ
SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos:
Japanese Strawberry Cake in cups and gram ( Makes 6 servings):
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 4 Egg Whites
- 120 gr Sugar ( 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp)
- 110 gr Milk (7 tbsp)
- 45 gr Butter (3 tbsp)
- 120 gr All Purpose Flour ( 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp good Quality Vanilla
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest ( optional )
- Pinch of Salt
- Strawberries for the filling
I used 7 inch pans. Keep in mind the layers are meant to be thin, just like the ones you see in the video.
- 600 gr COLD Heavy Cream ( 22 ounces)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp Sugar ( BUT You can add more sugar based on your personal preference)
- Pinch of Salt
Whip to medium peaks.
For a sturdier whipped cream you can add 200 gr Mascarpone.
My other Strawberry Cake Recipe:
Cake Science Video:
Sweet and Spicy Strawberry Chutney - Sweet and Spicy chutney
Turn a Strawberry harvest into a delicious sweet and spicy chutney. Spread it on some bread or crackers with some cheese. Perfect replacement for Cranberry sauce.
About KRAVINGS Food Adventures
Karen Ahmed is a passionate home cook that loves an adventure. From traditional tried and true recipes to trying brand new ones, you can be sure she'll make it easy peasy for you to follow.
She has appeared on Come Dine With Me Canada, Recipe to Riches and Jamie Oliver's Pressure Cooker. Her easy to follow recipes will have you cooking and creating delicious meals in no time!
New uploads EVERY Friday(North America) and Saturday (Middle East/India) - please SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss any of the action!
Follow me on:
STRAWBERRY ORANGE SMOOTHY RECIPE - Greg's Kitchen
I hope you enjoy the taste of this simple healthy drink as much as l do!
SUBSCRIBE for more great recipes!
1 cup Frozen Strawberries
1 cup Orange juice
Find me on facebook
How to Make Strawberry-Orange Jam : Meats & Sweet Treats
Strawberry-orange jam is a really great treat to make for nearly any occasion. Make strawberry-orange jam with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video clip.
Expert: Ben Diaz
Filmmaker: John Wilbers
Series Description: You don't have to run down to a bakery every time you want to enjoy some delicious sweet treats. Eat these sweet treats, and get other meat recipes as well, with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video series.
Fresh Strawberry Sauce / Puree - For Your Desserts & Cakes!
Subscribe for free here
A really quick and easy chunky strawberry sauce to fold into whipped cream or simply pour over your desserts! Play around to use red wine and any other spices you fancy. Make this when the berries are still in season and freeze some for later use.
More simple Recipes :
How to choose an oven for baking, how to use a convection microwave, how to start baking, how to use basic baking tools, basic ingredients, tips, techniques and simple recipes in this playlist
Know your Baking Ingredients -
Watch a new video every Monday!
Connect with me for updates on new videos!
Google Plus :
Business inquiries: email@example.com
10 minutes Strawberry Vanilla Pudding -mini Jello Dessert Cups recipe | Strawberry Jam pudding cup
Hello dessert lovers ...
today's recipe is easy Strawberry Vanilla Pudding cup just in 10 minutes. I hope you all like this easy dessert recipe.
Milk - 2 cups
Sugar - 1/3 cup
Cornflour - 2 tblsp
milk/water - 1/3 cup
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
Strawberry jam - 1/4 cup
**Instead of Strawberry jam, you can use your personal favorite jam/jelly, like mango jam, Guava jam, Orange jam, blueberry Jam and so on...!
???????? Subscribe Dessert Corner:
Follow us on ...
???? ???? Instagram:
This is a fun, simple recipe and it creates a VERY satisfying treat. The recipe is below. Be careful not to overcook the sugar...if it starts to get too much of a caramel color, immediately remove it from the heat. And, when you go to dip whatever it is you decide to dip, make sure to do it quickly so that the sugar does not begin to harden in the pan (or heat the sugar up again a bit).
2 cups sugar
1 cup water
1. Heat ingredients in a small pan and bring to a boil. DO NOT stir.
2. Once it has been boiling for a few minutes and begins to get a bit of color, start testing if it's ready by dipping a stick into the sugar and then immediately plunging it into ice water. If it hardens immediately and cracks/is crunchy when you bite it, it's ready.
3. Pick fruits that don't have too much water/liquid in them to dip. A whole strawberry, for example, is okay. If you were to cut it, however, it may have too much liquid to allow the sugar to adhere.
4. Dip your fruit/other food and immediately plunge into the ice water to harden! Enjoy.
#shorts #tanghulu #strawberry #chef #food #masterchef
How To Make Strawberry & pineapple sauce | Sauce recipe /pineapple sauce/strawberry sauce recipe
Hi all Welcome to my channel
Today I have come with an easy and yummy sauce recipe.These sauces are used in desserts,cake filling, chocolate filling,icecream and more.
These sauces can be made in variations.
1) 2 cup of strawberries
2) 10 tsp of sugar (add sugar according to your fruits sweetness.)
3) 2 drops of strawberry essence (optional)
4) 2 drops of yellow food color (optional)
5) 2 drops of pineapple essence (optional)
METHOD FOR BOTH SAUCE
1) cook strawberry/pineapple & sugar till soft
2) get it to saucy consistency
3) add food color and essence (optional)
4) you can mash or grind the fruits
Make more of such sauces like kiwi orange mango cherry and more and relish such homemade sauces in your desserts,cakes,pastries,icecream and any kind of sweet dishes.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram,& google+
#pineapplesauce #saucesrecipe #strawberrysauce
making STRAWBERRY BOBA (from a tiktok recipe)
I tried to make strawberry tapioca pearls from scratch by following a tiktok recipe!
» check out @emilylfigueroa
Thanks for watching!
» SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS
» BUY MY MERCH
» BUY MY BOOK
» FOURSOME SHOW
Live Streams + More
making STRAWBERRY BOBA (from scratch)
Jenn McAllister / jennxpenn
3 Iced Tea Recipes (Orange-Green Tea, Strawberry-Oolong Tea, Lemon-Black Tea)
Today, I am going to introduce you 3 of my favorite drinks (Strawberry Oolong Tea, Orange Green Tea, Lemon Black Tea.I don’t drink coffee, no alcohol. To me, fruit and tea is a really nice healthy combination. Also, they are easy to make.
????MY CARBON STEEL WOK
CANADA / AUSTRALIA / EU / UK -
????MY PATREON -
????PRINTABLE RECIPE -
????INGREDIENT AFFILIATE PAGE -
????RECIPE - Note: The product links below are affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you purchase an item on a linked website within 24 hours.
STRAWBERRY OOLONG TEA
- 1 pound of fresh strawberry
- 8 bags of Oolong tea or 30 grams of loose Oolong tea [Amazon Link:
- 5 cups of water
- 0.5-1.5 cups of sugar
- 1/4 cup of strawberry jam
- Ice as you want
ORANGE GREEN TEA
- 4 cups of water
- 8 green tea bags or 30 grams of loose green tea [Amazon link:
- 2 cups of orange juice from 5 oranges
- 1 tbsp of orange zest
- 3/4 cups of sugar or to taste
- Some orange slices for garnish
- Ice as you want
LEMON BLACK TEA
- 5 cups of water
- 30 grams of loose black tea [Amazon link:
- 1 - 1.5 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of lemon juice from 12 lemons
- 1.5 tbsp of sweet mint paste (12 mint leaves +1.5 tbsp of sugar)
- Some lemon slices and mint leaves for garnish
- Ice as you want
STRAWBERRY OOLONG TEA
I used tea bags for this drink. The instruction says for every cup of water use 1 tea bag. I like to do a higher ratio because once the tea is made, you will dilute it with ice.
- Put 8 tea bags into 5 cups of water. Cover it and bring it to a boil.
- Once it is bubbling, let it simmer on low heat for another 2 minutes. Take the tea bags out and squeeze all the liquid.
- Add some sugar. Taste and adjust the sweetness. You want it to be a bit sweeter than what you normally like because we will add ice into the tea. An optional ingredient is the strawberry jam. Just to give the tea another level of strawberry taste so it has depths of flavors. Let it sit without the lid so it can cool down a little bit.
- Crush the strawberry and roughly chop it. I also reserved some strawberry slices for garnish.
- Fill your jar with ice and pour the tea in. Add the crushed strawberry and the strawberry slices. Mix and you are done.
ORANGE GREEN TEA
4 cups of water, 8 tea bags. Bring it to a boil. The first tea I let it simmer on low heat after boiling. But for the green tea, I don’t do that because overcooking it will take away the freshness of the green tea.
- Add some sugar to taste. You can also skip the sugar if you want it to be sugar-free.
- Leave it uncovered so it can cool down a little bit. While waiting you can grate some orange zest and squeeze the orange. From 5 big juicy orange, I get about 2 cups of juice. You can slice some orange for garnish. Honestly, you don’t really need to do this if you don’t chase for the presentation.
- Fill up your jar with ice. Add in the orange juice, zest. There is a risk of over-adding the zest because it tastes slightly bitter. 1 tbsp is the amount I think it brings enough flavor without ruin the drink. Pour in the green tea. mix it up and it is done.
- Green tea gives you a feeling of the spring season. Very refreshing and delightful. Goes well with the orange. It is great when you need a nice cold drink.
LEMON BLACK TEA
- You can still use tea bags but since I have the black tea that I got from China. I am going to use this. 5 cups of water, 30 grams of loose black tea. Bring this to a boil and let it cool down a little bit. Drain it so you can get rid of the leaves.
- Add some sugar to taste. Mix it well. Let it cool down a little bit and we can juice our lemon. If you want this to be quick and easy, you can use bottled lemon juice. I got 1 cup of lemon juice from 12 lemons.
- Next, make the magic ingredient - sweet mint paste. Some fresh mint leaves put it in a mortar pestle. Add some sugar to help to grind it. You can also use a blender. I don’t have that today and a mortal pestle is my only choice. I love that fresh mint flavor, very nice, cool and sweet. We gonna use about 1 and a half tbsp of that.
- Fill up your jar with ice. Add the mint paste, the lemon juice, along with the black tea. Top some lemon slices and mint leaves. Mix it up. And it’s done. This is my favorite out of these 3 recipes. It tastes like lemonade, but way better than that. That black tea and mint, are the keys!
NO SUGAR Strawberry Jam Recipe with Step-by-Step Water Bath Canning Tutorial
Here is a NO SUGAR Strawberry Jam Recipe. And if you want to make your jam shelf stable, I share a Step by Step Water Bath Canning Tutorial.
⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎Click Video Title or Show More for Additional Info⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎
1:08 Recipe - Part 1
4:37 Water Bath Canning Prep
14:16 Recipe - Part 2
19:46 Jam Gel Test
20:34 Water Bath Canning Jam
27:11 Q & A and Diagnosing Problems
• Strawberry Vinegar:
• Water Bath Canning 101:
• Low Sugar Strawberry Jam:
• Three Citrus Marmalade Jam:
• Canning Crushed Tomatoes:
• Mastering the Basics of Traditional Nutrient Dense Foods Cooking:
➡️Join our Traditional Foods Community. It's FREE:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of my links below are affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
✳️MARY'S NEST AMAZON SHOP:
Visit to equip your Traditional Foods Kitchen.
✳️FAVORITE WATER BATH CANNING SUPPLIES:
8-ounce Jelly Jars:
8-ounce Quilted Jelly Jars:
Electric Water Bath Canner and Multi-Cooker:
Canning Essentials Kit:
Canning Funnel with Head Space Markings:
Secure Lift Jar Lifter:
Ball Canning Back to Basics:
Ball Book of Canning and Preserving:
USDA Complete Guide to Home Canning:
✳️15% OFF PROMO CODE AND LINK FOR US WELLNESS MEATS GRASS-FED BEEF BONES AND MORE: and Promo Code MARYNEST
✳️5% OFF PROMO CODE AND LINK FOR VITAL CHOICE WILD-CAUGHT SEAFOOD: and Promo Code VCAF5.
✳️ONE-TIME 15% OFF PROMO CODE AND LINK FOR MASONTOPS AND BREADSMART: and promo code MARYSNST
✳️60 DAY FREE TRIAL WITH PLAN TO EAT MEAL PLANNER:
✳️SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR MARY'S NEST VISITORS: Visit to learn how to get DISCOUNTS on Beef Bones, Wild-Caught Fish, Fermentation Equipment, Baking Supplies, Meal Planners, and more!
✳️VIDEO GEAR AND SERVICES:
❤️SOCIALIZE WITH ME:
Facebook Private Group:
P.O. Box 342001
Austin, Texas 78734
➡️ABOUT THIS VIDEO: In this video, Mary from Mary's Nest shares a NO SUGAR Strawberry Jam Recipe with Step-by-Step Water Bath Canning Tutorial.
❤️THANKS FOR WATCHING!❤️
#MarysNest #NoSugarStrawberryJam #WaterBathCanning
▶Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, a medical professional, a dietician, or a nutritionist. All content found on the MarysNest.com website, YouTube Channel, and related social media, including: text, images, videos, or other formats were created solely for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or proper nutritional advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have watched on this video or read on the corresponding website. Use caution when following the recipe in this video. The creator and publisher of this video will not be held responsible for any adverse effects that may arise from the use of this recipe and method or any other recipe and method on this channel and the corresponding website.
How To Make Strawberry and Mango caviar
How to make ???? ???? ????carrot caviar
100 g strawberry puree
50 g orange juice
1 g or 1/4 tsp agar agar
500 ml very cold oil
100 g mango puree
50 g lemon juice
1 g or 1/4 tsp agar agar
500 ml very cold oil
Subscribe to my channel for new recipes
thank you for watching
Italian Afternoon by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
5 MOST COMMON MISTAKES Pt. 1 MAKING CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES
MOST PEOPLE FAIL NUMBER 2! Learn what NOT to do and how to easily fix it if you find yourself doing some of these mistakes.
Apologies in advance, the ticker in this video goes pretty fast!
HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE COLOURS & LUSTRES I USE HERE...
Also, if you want more help on learning to master making chocolate covered strawberries, I have a really informative and easy to follow ebook here: 'How To Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries - GETTING STARTED'
ORDER HERE for an instant download (40+ pages of super helpful information)
For our Spanish community:
A mis queridos hispanohablantes, os traigo el e-book en castellano como muchos de vosotros me habéis pedido. Para que vosotros también podáis aprender sobre el arte de las fresas cubiertas de chocolate. ¡Espero que lo disfrutéis mucho!
SHOP HERE FOR CHOCOLATE AND OTHER ITEMS IN MY VIDEOS...
UNITED STATES STORE
CANADA STORE -
UNITED KINGDOM STORE
PRINT TEMPLATES PLUS READ FAQs and BLOG -
AUSTRALIA - SHOP FOR CALLEBAUT CHOCOLATE HERE...
CAN'T SEE A STORE HERE FOR YOUR COUNTRY? MORE COUNTRIES WILL BE ADDED SOON
Interested in starting your own youtube channel? go with TUBEBUDDY.
Click here for FREE install
Youtube Audio Library
Homemade Strawberry Jam | 3 Ingredient Strawberry Jam Recipe | Yummy
WELCOME TO YUMMY
TODAY'S RECIPE IS Homemade Strawberry Jam | 3 Ingredient Strawberry Jam Recipe | Yummy
Cut into small pieces
Sugar 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Boil for 5 mins
Cook for 10 mins
Turns dark color
Drop some jam on a plate and tilt it if its not runny then the jam is ready.
Let it cool completely
Boil the jar for 2 mins
NOTE: 1 CUP = 250 ML
Official Facebook Page
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow US On Instagram
Sweet Simple Strawberry Sauce
This easy recipe is perfect for topping off vanilla ice cream, pancakes, biscuits, or just enjoying by the spoonful!
↓↓↓↓↓CLICK FOR MORE↓↓↓↓↓↓
Full Printable Recipe:
Sauce Pan (Affiliate Link):
Jars (Affiliate Link):
Digital Scale (Affiliate Link):
1 lb strawberries tops removed and quartered (455g)
1/3 cup granulated sugar 65g
1 1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch¹
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract² optional
Combine strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, salt, and lemon juice in a medium-sized saucepan.
Cook over medium/low heat until berries release their juices (about 5 minutes or so, mixture should be very liquidy).
Bring mixture to a boil and boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes (keep in mind sauce will continue to thicken after cooling).
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract, if using.
Allow to cool before serving (over ice cream, pancakes, biscuits, etc.!)
¹You can omit the cornstarch for a looser, less thick strawberry sauce. Keep in mind the sauce will need to cook much longer to reach a consistency that isn't too runny (about 15 minutes or longer). ²Optional. You can leave it out for a stronger, fresh strawberry taste, but I love the flavor the vanilla extract adds!
DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Healthy Recipes | Strawberry Orange Mango Kombucha Mocktail
Try this delicious and fizzy—but also healthy—drink at your next get-together:
Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe
Flavorful dip to go with a combination of fruits. Great for summer parties! Big thanks to Lisa for submitting this great recipe!
LET'S BE FRIENDS:
Thank you for subscribing! Happy Cooking!
Strawberry Orange Muffins Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 375
To get this complete recipe with instructions and measurements, check out my website:
Official Facebook Page: