Strawberry Charlotte Cake Recipe
Strawberry Charlotte Cake Recipe
Strawberry Charlotte - Bruno Albouze - THE REAL DEAL
Chef Bruno: THE REAL DEAL Cooking show. Find your favorite recipes: Website
Berry Charlotte Cake Recipe
Refreshing no-bake dessert filled with two layers of chocolate and berry mousse and topped with fresh berries.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes about 8-10 servings
10 oz (300g) mixed berries, fresh or frozen
1/3 cup (70g) sugar
2 tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
2 1/2 tsp (7g) gelatin powder
3 tbsp (45ml) cold water
1 pound (450g) mascarpone, room temperature
1 3/4 cup (400g) whipping cream, 35%fat, chilled
3 tbsp (24g) powdered sugar
For the chocolate filling
5.5 oz (150g) semisweet chocolate
1/3 cup (80g) whipping cream
1 tsp (3g) gelatin powder
1 tbsp (15ml) water
1. Prepare the berry sauce so it has time to cool before preparing the mascarpone filling. Place the berries, sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
2. Remove from heat and sieve to remove seeds.
3. While the sauce is preparing prepare the gelatin. Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5-10 minutes.
4. Place gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and then pour it over sieved berry sauce. Let the berry sauce cool at room temperature while you prepare the rest.
5. Line with parchment paper a 8 inch (20 cm) round springform pan.
6. Line the edges and bottom of the pan with ladyfingers. Where necessary cut the ladyfingers to fill the gaps.
7. Prepare chocolate and berry mousse fillings. Place chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat.
8. Prepare the gelatin. Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Place gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and then pour it over melted chocolate.
10. In a large mixing bowl mix mascarpone with powdered sugar until combined. In another bowl whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually incorporate whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
11. Divide mixture in two.
12. Mix half of the mascarpone mixture with melted chocolate and pour it over the bottom of the pan. Add fresh raspberries or mixed berries on top. Refrigerate for about 15-30 minutes.
13. Mix the other half of mascarpone mixture with berry mixture. Pour it on top of chocolate mousse.
14. Refrigerate for about 6 hours or overnight until set.
15. Before serving decorate with a ribbon, fresh berries and mint leaves.
딸기 샤를로트 케이크 만들기
레이디핑거 쿠키에 딸기 초콜릿을 묻혀 두른 딸기 샤를로트 케이크를 만들었어요~
▼▽▼▽구독하고~ 좋아요!누르고 공유 부탁드려요!^^▼▽▼▽
더 자세한 레시피와 설명은 밑에 더보기 버튼 눌러 확인 해 주세요♥For more detailed recipes, please click on the down below.
레이디핑거 쿠키에 딸기 초콜릿을 묻혀 두른 딸기 샤를로트 케이크를 만들었어요~
색소 없이 홍국 쌀가루를 이용해 핑크색의 케이크 시트를 굽고 크림치즈 무스를 딸기와 함께 샌드해 색감이 더 사랑스러운 것 같아요~^^
싱싱한 딸기를 올려 장식했더니 풍성해 보이고 더 먹음직스러워 보이네요~
핑크와 베이지색의 리본을 함께 둘러주니 잘 어울리고 포인트가 돼서 에쁜 것 같아요~
레이디핑거 쿠키는 보노미제품을 사용헀어요~
폭신한 시트와 달콤한 딸기와 크림치즈 크림이 잘 어울려 정말 맛있네요~*^^*
즐겁게 시청하세요~♬ Enjoy~♪
바닐라 익스트랙 2g
홍국 쌀가루 2g
녹인 무염버터 25g
플레인 요거트 80g
50~60% 정도 휘핑한 생크림 150g
딸기 초콜릿, 화이트 초콜릿
1. 뜨거운 물이 담긴 냄비에 달걀, 설탕, 물엿이 담긴 볼을 올리고 저으며 온도를 40도까지 올린 뒤 바닐라 익스트랙을 넣고
핸드믹서로 아이보리색의 풍성한 거품이 될 때까지 휘핑한다.
2. 박력분, 홍국 쌀가루를 체 쳐 넣고 섞은 뒤 반죽의 조금을 녹인 버터와 우유에 (50~60도) 넣고 섞는다.
3. 섞은 반죽을 본 반죽에 넣고 섞은 뒤 틀에 붓고 바닥에 탕탕쳐 기포를 제거하고 180도 예열된 오븐에서 35분 정도 굽고 식힌 뒤
윗면을 잘라내고 4장으로 자르고 12cm 무스 틀로 찍어 준비한다.
4. 판젤라틴을 찬물에 불려두고 볼에 크림치즈를 넣고 부드럽게 푼 뒤 설탕, 플레인 요거트, 바닐라 익스트랙을 넣고 섞는다.
5. 10분 정도 불린 젤라틴의 물기를 제거하고 전자레인지에 10초 정도 돌려 완전히 녹여 무스에 넣고 섞은 뒤 50~60% 정도 휘핑한 생크림을 넣고 섞는다.
6. 12cm 무스 틀에 시트 한 장을 넣고 크림을 바른 뒤 다른 시트를 올린다.
7. 시트 위에 크림을 얇게 바르고 자른 딸기를 올린 뒤 크림을 바르고 시트를 올린다.
8. 시트 위에 크림을 넣고 마지막 시트를 올린 뒤 크림을 얇게 바르고 평평히 한 뒤 냉장실에서 2~3시간 정도 굳힌다.
9. 딸기 초콜릿과 화이트 초콜릿을 중탕으로 녹인다.
10. 레이디핑거 쿠키의 위쪽에 초콜릿을 묻힌 뒤 굳히고 쿠키 뒷면에 남은 무스 크림을 발라 케이크에 붙여 마무리한다.
10g Starch syrup
2g Vanilla extract
88g Cake flour
2g Red rice flour
25g Melted unsalted butter
5g Gelatin sheet
200g Cream cheese
1/2ts Vanilla extract
80g Plain Yogurt
150g Whipped cream (whipped 50~60%)
Strawberry Chocolate, White Chocolate
Lady finger cookies
Thank you for watching~
Strawberry Charlotte Cake - Cooked by Julie - Episode 153
To get this recipe, visit my website:
Strawberry Charlotte Cake Recipe | ASMR Cooking sounds
▼Ingredients 18cm cake pan
45g granulated sugar
3 egg whites
45g granulated sugar
90g cake Flour
(1 piece square sponge 28cm*16cm, 2 pieces circle sponge 17cm diameter)
10ml lemon juice
60g granulated sugar
125g strawberry -inside
250g strawberry -top
Thank you for your cooperation in translation.
After subscribing to my channel, if you click the bell mark, you can receive new video notifications.
I would be grateful if I could get thumbs up!
We post unpublished photos and videos on YouTube to the Instagram. I also have a preview of the next new video, so please do follow it ~
Emojoie Cuisine Recipe Book(In Japanese)
Showstopping Chocolate Berry Charlotte • Tasty
Turn heads at your next dinner party with this showstopping charlotte.
If you want more of Tasty, check out our merch here:
Get the recipe:
Subscribe to Tasty:
The official YouTube channel of all things Tasty, the world's largest food network. From recipes, world-class talent, and top-of-the-line cookware, we help connect food lovers in every way they interact with food.
Connect with Tasty:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
Check out our website:
Shop the Tasty Kitchenware line:
Shop the Tasty Merch line:
Subscribe to Tasty Newsletters:
Licensed via Audio Network
How to Make a CRAZY Ladyfingers Recipe!
You're almost to the top of Ladyfinger Mountain, and now it's time to master the most difficult of the ladyfinger recipes, the Raspberry Lemon Torte! Watch as Chef Anna Olson walks you through all of the steps you'll need to master this incredible recipe!
Don't forget to check out the recipe below and to tell us how it turned out in the comments!
Subscribe for more video recipes:
1 recipe lady finger batter
½ cup fresh lemon juice
1 cup sugar, divided
4 large egg yolks
½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 Tbsp finely grated lemon zest
1 ½ cup whipping cream
2 cup fresh raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper. Trace an 8-inch circle on one sheet of parchment and flip it over so the ink is on the bottom.
2. Prepare the lady finger batter (as above) and fill a piping bag fitted with a plain tip. Pipe a spiral of batter, following the circle and pipe spiraling inward to fill the circle. On the second baking tray, pipe 18 to 22 ladyfingers about 3 inches long. Bake for about 8 minutes (the circle of batter will take about10 minutes) and allow the ladyfingers to cool on the tray before lifting off.
3. For the lemon mousse, bring the lemon juice and ½ cup of the sugar up to a simmer. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the remaining ½ cup of sugar. Slowly pour the lemon syrup into the eggs while whisking and then return the entire mixture to the pot. Whisk this over medium heat until it just begins to bubble, about 2 minutes, then remove this from the heat and whip with electric beaters or in a stand mixer until cool. Add the butter and zest and beat in until smooth.
4. Whip the cream to a soft peak and fold this into the lemon mixture in two additions.
5. To assemble the torte, place the disc of ladyfinger cake in the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Trim bottom of the lady fingers so they can stand upright around the inside edge of the pan, and so that they are the same height as the pan (2-inches). Arrange these in the pan. Spread a 1-inch layer of mousse over the cake and arrange half of the raspberries overtop. Spread the remaining mousse over the berries and use an offset spatula to ensure the mousse is level. Chill the torte for at least 4 hours.
6. To serve, remove the springform ring from the pan and slide the torte onto a serving platter. Arrange the remaining 1 cup of raspberries on top of the torte and serve.
Shop Anna Olson Cookbooks:
- Follow Anna on social media:
Anna's Official Website:
- Follow Oh Yum on...
Official Oh Yum Website:
#OhYumWithAnnaOlson #LadyFingers #LearnToBake
CHARLOTTE ROYALE & CHEESECAKE FILLING
HOW TO MAKE A CHARLOTTE ROYALE WITH CHEESECAKE FILLING
FOR THE RECIPE CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
How To Make A Charlotte Cake
FULL RECIPE BELOW
Make your own Charlotte cake alongside our baking expert in this complimentary online cooking class! You won’t believe how amazing it comes out.
CHARLOTTE CAKE RECIPE:
4 oz sugar
18 fl oz cream
6 gelatin leaves
18 fl oz milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Separate the eggs and set the whites adie. Cream the yolks with the sugar.
Whip the cream.
3. Soak the gelatin leaves in water.
4. Heat the milk and vanilla in a pot. Add the egg yolk mixture slowly, whisking constantly. Pour back into the pot and return to a slow heat. Stir until it thickens and coast the back of a spoon.
5. Squeeze the water out of the gelatin and add to the milk/egg mixture. Combine well and let mixture cool in an ice bath.
6. Add the cream just prior to the mixture setting.
4.5 oz fine sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
.8 oz butter
2.3 oz bakers flour
1. Mix eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and warm it in a bain-marie up to 130F while whisking slightly. The mixture will give off steam and will have developed a slightly creamy texture and color.
2. Clamp the bowl into a mixer and whip the mixture until it has cooled down to room temperature and has developed a very thick sabayon texture.
3. Melt the butter. Place some of the sabayon mixture into a separate mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and combine. Add this mixture back into the sabayon.
4. Sift the flours onto parchment paper and combine them well. Add the flours to the egg mixture and fold through gently. D not overwork as this will result in a flat and firm end product.
5. Divide the mixture and place into greased and dusted sponge tins (use an 8 inch sponge tin per serve). Bake at 390F for 20 minutes until the sponge is set and bouncy. Test for doneness. Once cooled, turn over onto a cooling rack.
5 oz bread flour
4 oz cornstarch
7 oz egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla
12 oz egg whites
7.5 oz sugar
Powdered sugar as needed
1. Sift the flour and cornstarch together.
2. Whip the egg yolks and vanilla until the mixture is creamy and thick. Whip the egg whited and sugar until a soft peak.
3. Fold the two mixtures together until there is just a sight amount of streaking and then very carefully fold in the flour mixture until incorporated.
4. Line a pan with parchment and pipe the cookies with a medium size plain tub about 4 inches long.
5. Sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar and wait a few minutes until it dissolves and repeat. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-11 minutes until the cookies bounce back we pressed.
Lady fingers ( about 2 dozen are needed for a 9” cake
Bavarian Cream or Mousse
Whip cream for decoration
1. Line a spring form pan with plastic.
2. Place lady fingers around the side, being sure they are close together.
3. Layer the cake alternating with cake, Bavarian Cream or Mousse and fruit.
4. Leave the cake set for 4-6 hours until firm.
5. Decorate the top with fresh fruit and whip cream and very carefully unmold the cake and serve chilled.
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen?
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit:
STAY CONNECTED WITH US: