Strawberry Charlotte Cake Recipe ???? No-Bake Strawberry Mousse Cake ????
Strawberry Charlotte Cake Recipe ???? No-Bake Strawberry Cake ????
Recipe for 20cm / 8 round cake:
*For the Strawberry Bavarian Cream:
500g Strawberries (fresh, frozen or a mixture of both) | about 45 cups
110g Sugar | 1/2cup
6 Gelatin Sheets
500ml Heavy Cream | 2cups + 1 tbsp
200g Lady Finger Biscuits
Syrup (120g Water + 60g Sugar + Vanilla or Strawberry or Lemon to flavor)
Strawberry Charlotte Russe Cake /JustAnya
#baking #strawberries #fruit
Layers of strawberry mousse and cake surrounded by biscuits topped with fresh fruit... in other words... perfection.
If you also want to make this, I used teh recipe below.
I used strawberries instead of raspberries.
Berry Charlotte Cake Recipe
Refreshing no-bake dessert filled with two layers of chocolate and berry mousse and topped with fresh berries.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes about 8-10 servings
10 oz (300g) mixed berries, fresh or frozen
1/3 cup (70g) sugar
2 tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
2 1/2 tsp (7g) gelatin powder
3 tbsp (45ml) cold water
1 pound (450g) mascarpone, room temperature
1 3/4 cup (400g) whipping cream, 35%fat, chilled
3 tbsp (24g) powdered sugar
For the chocolate filling
5.5 oz (150g) semisweet chocolate
1/3 cup (80g) whipping cream
1 tsp (3g) gelatin powder
1 tbsp (15ml) water
1. Prepare the berry sauce so it has time to cool before preparing the mascarpone filling. Place the berries, sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
2. Remove from heat and sieve to remove seeds.
3. While the sauce is preparing prepare the gelatin. Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5-10 minutes.
4. Place gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and then pour it over sieved berry sauce. Let the berry sauce cool at room temperature while you prepare the rest.
5. Line with parchment paper a 8 inch (20 cm) round springform pan.
6. Line the edges and bottom of the pan with ladyfingers. Where necessary cut the ladyfingers to fill the gaps.
7. Prepare chocolate and berry mousse fillings. Place chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat.
8. Prepare the gelatin. Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Place gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and then pour it over melted chocolate.
10. In a large mixing bowl mix mascarpone with powdered sugar until combined. In another bowl whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually incorporate whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
11. Divide mixture in two.
12. Mix half of the mascarpone mixture with melted chocolate and pour it over the bottom of the pan. Add fresh raspberries or mixed berries on top. Refrigerate for about 15-30 minutes.
13. Mix the other half of mascarpone mixture with berry mixture. Pour it on top of chocolate mousse.
14. Refrigerate for about 6 hours or overnight until set.
15. Before serving decorate with a ribbon, fresh berries and mint leaves.
Clinton's Strawberry Charlotte Russe Parfait | The Chew
Clinton puts a new spin on the traditional Charlotte Russe. Watch The Chew WEEKDAYS at 1e|12c|p.
Charlotte (Russe) with strawberries and blueberries #Dominiqueskitchen #Charlotterusse
Are you looking for a special, elegant, beautifully looking pie for a special moment ? This Charlotte (Russe) is fresh, light and above all.... made with strawberries and blueberries. Oooh so delicious ! Filled with a wonderful cream of mascarpone and cheese and cookies (lady fingers) dipped in a mouthwatering strawberry syrop.
This winner is absolutely not hard to make, beautiful to look at and tastes like heaven.
Ingredients (cake mold 28 cm)
500 g stawberries
300 g blueberries
500 g mascarpone
500 g fresh cheese (eg. Philadelphia)
200 g lady fingers (cookies)
100 ml water
I can use a bit of support to keep on sharing these wonderful meals !
Become a part of Dominique's kitchen, check out my Patreon page at
My PayPal donation link:
Your support is greatly appreciated!
I kindly invite you to visit my other channels :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy my videos please Like, Share and Comment and spread the word.
To make sure you receive notice of my new videos, please Subscribe and make sure you click the bell icon next to the Subscribe button and check the box.
Let's help each other grow and expand so all over the world people can enjoy good food.
My videos are created using Wondershare Filmora.
Music by Josh Woodward : On Brevity
Strawberry Charlotte - Bruno Albouze - THE REAL DEAL
Chef Bruno: THE REAL DEAL Cooking show. Find your favorite recipes: Website
Charlotte Russe (Lemon Charlotte Russe) Recipe
Lemon Charlotte Russe Recipe.
4 Fresh Lemons
4 Eggs (Yolk)
1 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Tsp Unflavored Gelatin
1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1- Juice the lemons. You’ll need 2 separate cups of fresh lemon juice. (use more lemons if needed).
2- Separate egg yolks and whites.
Directions: for details visit
Charlotte Russe can make a great dessert for a special occasion, christmas or a nice family/friend gathering. It is sweet and this lemon charlotte russe has a the lemon’s sourness which makes it more delicious.
Charlotte russe (Lemon charlotte russe) is a cake and a dessert and just like most cakes it does not offer much of nutrition values. But the homemade ones, with the use of fresh lemons and actual egg yolks and no preservatives can offer some 15 percent vitamin C and…
For more easy recipes and garnishing tips visit Us:
Iphone & Ipad App:
Strawberry Charlotte Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Recipe here: Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make a Strawberry Charlotte. There is no better companion for strawberries than cream and this recipe presents them in a unique way. I call this cake a Strawberry Charlotte. It is a beautiful combination of a sponge cake, topped with fresh strawberries that have been cut in half with the cut sides facing the outside edge of the pan. Then a delicious strawberry whipped cream, stabilized with gelatin, completes this cake.
We welcome questions on our Facebook Page:
Showstopping Chocolate Berry Charlotte • Tasty
Turn heads at your next dinner party with this showstopping charlotte.
If you want more of Tasty, check out our merch here:
Get the recipe:
Subscribe to Tasty:
The official YouTube channel of all things Tasty, the world's largest food network. From recipes, world-class talent, and top-of-the-line cookware, we help connect food lovers in every way they interact with food.
Connect with Tasty:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
Check out our website:
Shop the Tasty Kitchenware line:
Shop the Tasty Merch line:
Subscribe to Tasty Newsletters:
Licensed via Audio Network
How to make Charlotte Russe
Clemson Extension Agent Amanda McNulty shows her cousin, Leda Jackson, how to make Charlotte Russe.
DID YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO?
VISIT US ONLINE:
Strawberry Charlotte Cake
Soft lady finger cookies form the crust of this delicious ice-box cake that is easy to prepare and too delicious to miss.
Charlotte Cake Recipe | With Strawberry & Mango
Charlotte cake with strawberry and mango.
Recipe of incredibly delicious summer dessert - no bake Charlotte cake with fresh strawberries and mango. This cake is as tasty as it is beautiful.
For Charlotte cake:
- 40-50 savoiardi biscuits (aka sponge fingers or ladyfingers)
- 300g or 2/3 pound fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe mango (could be replaced with fresh or canned peaches or apricots)
- 5-6 tablespoons Triple sec or Grand Marnier
- 400 ml or 12/3 cups heavy cream
- 250g or 9 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 100g or 3½ ounces butter,softened at the room temperature
- 100g or 3½ ounces almond, peeled
- 100g or 3½ ounces sugar
- 100g or 3½ ounces icing sugar
- 9 springform pan
- Handful of fresh pistachios, lightly crushed
- Fresh mint leaves, optionally
- 100g or 3½ ounces sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
Give us a LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to our channel! :)
Support us on Patreon:
Cooking European and Russian Recipes.
How To Make A Charlotte Cake
FULL RECIPE BELOW
Make your own Charlotte cake alongside our baking expert in this complimentary online cooking class! You won’t believe how amazing it comes out.
CHARLOTTE CAKE RECIPE:
4 oz sugar
18 fl oz cream
6 gelatin leaves
18 fl oz milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Separate the eggs and set the whites adie. Cream the yolks with the sugar.
Whip the cream.
3. Soak the gelatin leaves in water.
4. Heat the milk and vanilla in a pot. Add the egg yolk mixture slowly, whisking constantly. Pour back into the pot and return to a slow heat. Stir until it thickens and coast the back of a spoon.
5. Squeeze the water out of the gelatin and add to the milk/egg mixture. Combine well and let mixture cool in an ice bath.
6. Add the cream just prior to the mixture setting.
4.5 oz fine sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
.8 oz butter
2.3 oz bakers flour
1. Mix eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and warm it in a bain-marie up to 130F while whisking slightly. The mixture will give off steam and will have developed a slightly creamy texture and color.
2. Clamp the bowl into a mixer and whip the mixture until it has cooled down to room temperature and has developed a very thick sabayon texture.
3. Melt the butter. Place some of the sabayon mixture into a separate mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and combine. Add this mixture back into the sabayon.
4. Sift the flours onto parchment paper and combine them well. Add the flours to the egg mixture and fold through gently. D not overwork as this will result in a flat and firm end product.
5. Divide the mixture and place into greased and dusted sponge tins (use an 8 inch sponge tin per serve). Bake at 390F for 20 minutes until the sponge is set and bouncy. Test for doneness. Once cooled, turn over onto a cooling rack.
5 oz bread flour
4 oz cornstarch
7 oz egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla
12 oz egg whites
7.5 oz sugar
Powdered sugar as needed
1. Sift the flour and cornstarch together.
2. Whip the egg yolks and vanilla until the mixture is creamy and thick. Whip the egg whited and sugar until a soft peak.
3. Fold the two mixtures together until there is just a sight amount of streaking and then very carefully fold in the flour mixture until incorporated.
4. Line a pan with parchment and pipe the cookies with a medium size plain tub about 4 inches long.
5. Sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar and wait a few minutes until it dissolves and repeat. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-11 minutes until the cookies bounce back we pressed.
Lady fingers ( about 2 dozen are needed for a 9” cake
Bavarian Cream or Mousse
Whip cream for decoration
1. Line a spring form pan with plastic.
2. Place lady fingers around the side, being sure they are close together.
3. Layer the cake alternating with cake, Bavarian Cream or Mousse and fruit.
4. Leave the cake set for 4-6 hours until firm.
5. Decorate the top with fresh fruit and whip cream and very carefully unmold the cake and serve chilled.
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen?
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit:
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
How to make Strawberry Charlotte
Join Jo from the Fresh Magazine team as she shares some great cooking tips.
Strawberry Charlotte Cake - Cooked by Julie - Episode 153
To get this recipe, visit my website:
How To Make A No-Bake Fresh Fruit Charlotte Dessert
The classic no bake dessert recipe Charlotte is seeing a huge surge in popularity, and for good reason! Ladyfingers filled with a delicate vanilla cream and your favorite fruit like strawberries topped with whipped cream, this makes one stunningly delicious dessert. A perfect sweet treat for the warm, spring or summer months, this yummy recipe would be perfect for Mother's Day, Easter, Fourth of July or any party, picnic or potluck.
GET THE FULL RECIPE HERE:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR 1000s OF RECIPES:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO BE THE FIRST TO LEARN ABOUT CONTESTS, COUPONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS:
GET SOCIAL WITH US:
Charlotte Royale (Quick & Easy Desserts)
Click here to get the recipe.........
Strawberry Ladyfinger Cake Recipe - Cooking with Bosch
Happy Valentine's Day! Celebrate this sweet occasion by making a creamy Strawberry Ladyfinger (no-bake) Cake.
Ingredients - Cake Base
800g Fresh Strawberries
45 pieces Ladyfinger Biscuits
60g Icing Sugar
280g Whipping Cream
350g Mascarpone Cheese
10g Vanilla Extract
Ingredients - Strawberry Topping
200g Fresh Strawberries
15g Glazing Gel
Check out the full recipe here:
Get your evergreen dose of lifestyle inspiration (recipes, articles and tips) here:
OptiMUM Kitchen Machine -
Check Out Our Playlists Here:
Visit Us At Our Website -
The Great Victorian Bake Off at Charlecote Park - Part 3
This week our bakers are channelling the spirit of Great British Bake Off and are trying their hand at a special show stopper...
The bakers make charlotte russe, a dessert much loved by the Victorians which has a silky bavarois centre surrounded by sponge fingers and topped with jelly. A tricky construction at the best of the times, but with the added pressure of the daily visitors and our own version of Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry (Matt and Michelle) judging how will our bakers get on!
For more information about Charlecote and our kitchens visit our website at nationaltrust.org.uk/charlecote-park
How to Make a Raspberry Charlotte with Cook's Illustrated Editor Andrea Geary
This month, we're bringing you exclusive content from our archive of members only website videos, featuring step-by-step instructions and ingredients for classic Cook's Illustrated recipes!
We swap the sponge for a simple chiffon cake, which is tender and moist but sufficiently sturdy. Instead of basing our filling on a high-moisture crème anglaise, we use a more foolproof homemade raspberry curd lightened with whipped cream with just enough gelatin to give it structure, and we pack in a full pound of berries for bright fruit flavor.
Get the recipe for Raspberry Charlotte:
Buy our winning stand mixer:
Follow Andrea on Instagram:
ABOUT US: Located in Boston’s Seaport District in the historic Innovation and Design Building, America's Test Kitchen features 15,000 square feet of kitchen space including multiple photography and video studios. It is the home of Cook’s Illustrated magazine and Cook’s Country magazine and is the workday destination for more than 60 test cooks, editors, and cookware specialists. Our mission is to test recipes over and over again until we understand how and why they work and until we arrive at the best version.
If you like us, follow us:
Raspberry Charlotte Cake Recipe
SEXY CHARLOTTE BY THE SEA
There is a brasserie in Paris called the Brasserie Flo. Every time I went there, they’d make the Rasberry Charlotte and serve it over cream. This cake always brings back great memories for me… I hope it will create beautiful memories for you too…
FOR THE BASE:
4 x eggs
125 grams of sugar
125 grams of flour
A pinch of salt
FOR THE FILLING:
6 cups of fresh raspberries
125 grams of sugar
6 gelatin sheets
3 1/3 cups of heavy whipping cream
1 or 2 packs of lady fingers cookies – specifically these pink ones from Amazon [ but others will work.
FOR THE BASE:
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy over a bain-marie.
Slowly add the flour and pinch of salt.
Transfer the batter into a nine inch round cake pan and let it bake at 350 degrees convection for 20-30 minutes until golden, and the center is dry when running the tip of the knife through it.
Remove from the oven and let it cool off completely.
FOR THE FILLING:
In a food processor blend the raspberries and sugar together until smooth.
Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water – take them out before they dissolve.
In a small sauce pan, warm up two tbsp of the raspberry puree over low heat.
In a stand mixer, mix the whipping cream until it reaches a hard peak, with perfect consistency.
Squeeze the excess water out of the gelatin sheets, place them in the saucepan with the warmed raspberry puree and mix until completely dissolved.
Then combine the cream, and the raspberry puree and gelatin mixture, and mix with the spatula until firm - don’t over beat the cream, otherwise it will separate.
Then chill in the fridge until ready to use.
Remove the cake from the pan and slice horizontally into two equal, even rounds.
Place one layer of the cake onto a cake stand and place a large metal ring, about one inch wider than the diameter of the cake, around it.
Tightly arrange the lady fingers cookies vertically around the cake, inside the ring (you can add a little bit of raspberry cream in the bottom to help hold the lady fingers in place).
Once all the lady fingers are in place, pour the raspberry cream half way to the top of the ring mold, then place the second layer of the cake, and pour the rest of the raspberry cream.
Even out the cream gently with a spatula, the cream shouldn’t overflow the lady fingers.
Refrigerate for 12 hours.
The charlotte should hold perfectly - fill the entire top of the charlotte clockwise with raspberries, so it looks like a flower - make sure the raspberry tops point up, and they are more or less similar in size.
If you like, delicately add syrup on top of the rasberries.
Return the Charlotte to the fridge.
AND TO FINISH…
The next day, very gently lift the ring off the cake.
Before serving, wrap a beautiful pink ribbon around the side of the cake - use a brush with a bit a jelly to make it stick.
I hope you enjoyed the making of the deliciously Sexy Charlotte By The Sea!
Lots of love, Florence ❤️
Thank you for watching today!
Please subscribe for more videos.
#DelightfulMrsAzria #Baking #CharlotteByTheSea
Charlotte, a Queen Among Desserts
Charlotte, in modern patisserie, is a dessert made of lady fingers or joconde sponge cake, which is used for lining the charlotte mold, and Bavarian cream (bavarois), or some other mousse set with gelatin.
The beauty of this creamy goody is that it has the best of both worlds – it tastes great and looks even better! Lady finger sponge can be rolled or layered with jam, cut and assembled in a mold decoratively, and charlotte itself is usually decorated with fresh fruits, chocolate piping or other chocolate decorations. A dessert made for showing off, I say!
Watch my video tutorial and learn how to make modern Charlotte!
The RECIPE i s here:
HOW TO MAKE LADY FINGERS:
BAVARIAN CREAM – A BIMMER AMONG CREAMS:
About Pastry Maestra
I'm Pastry Chef Tereza Alabanda, AKA Pastry Maestra, and my mission is to bring sweetness to everybody because - SWEETNESS IS HAPPINESS! I believe that baking should always be fun, interesting, and easy to do! Because of that, I will reveal to you every secret of my trade and teach you how to create sweetness like a pro! So, check my site where you will find an abundance of information, pictures and recipes, and watch my easy-to-follow videos here on YouTube!
Don't forget to subscribe to my site, so I can send you a copy of my FREE 365 pages e-book The Pastry Chef, and also subscribe to my YouTube channel (& Hit The Notification Bell) so you'll be the first to know when I post a new video! Thanks for watching!
SUBSCRIBE and download my 365 pages FREE e-book The Pastry Chef
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel & Hit The Notification Bell For New Videos!
Visit my site:
Original music composed, recorded and produced by Tereza Alabanda, the Pastry Maestra.
#pastrymaestra #pastrytutorial #charlotte
Strawberry Charlotte Recipe
Recipe: Charlotte Russe
We have a very special guest in our Show Me St. Louis kitchen this morning, you know Kim Martin from the Missouri Egg Council well she's brought along Rachel Smith...local high school student who earned First Place in the 4-H Egg Preparation Demonstration
How to make a Charlotte cake (lady finger recipe).
In this video I am making a Charlotte cake using my homemade lady finger recipe, and lemon curd cream. I decorated it with some mixed berries that I glazed to add a shiny after effect.
Please follow me on the internets:
75g AP flour
45g egg yolks
75g egg whites
Lemon curd cream:
1 batch of Lemon curd:
300g heavy cream.
Cake Charlotte recipe
Here's how to prepare the Cake Charlotte by Beko
Charlotte Royal Cake ☆ With STRAWBERRY mousse
shape 18 cm
and baking sheet 30 х 40 cm
90 g sugar
a pinch of salt
110 gr flour
230 g strawberry puree
90 g white chocolate
90 g sugar
150 g cream cheese
20 g gelatin
300 g whipped cream
200 g jam
100 g of berries
#cake #recipe #strawberrycake
Berry Charlotte Cake Recipe
Hello Youtube! In today's video we show you how to make a berry charlotte cake. Berry charlotte cake is a very unique cake that you can make with ladyfingers. It may look too fancy and hard to make, in fact it does not require too much effort. Don't forget to like the video, subscribe to our channel and share your ideas about the recipe with us in the comments.
1 cup of blackberries
4 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. lemon juice
3 gelatin sheets
1 cup of heavy cream
1 cup of ricotta
1 cup of chocolate sauce
1- In a pot combine blackberries, sugar and lemon juice.Add gelatin sheets to the mixture.Heat it on a stove until they dissolve and simmer.Set aside.
2- In a large bowl combine heavy cream and sugar and start mixing.Add ricotta in the meanwhile and mix them all together.
3- Transfer a portion of the cream into a smaller bowl, mix it with the chocolate sauce.Set aside
4- Combine the remaining cream with the berry sauce you prepared earlier.Mix it properly.
5- Spray the chocolate cream you prepared earlier at the base of your tray like shown in the video.
6- Place the ladyfingers at the base and the edges of your tray.Put a few strawberries in it.
7- Now pour the berry cream on top.Spread it evenly along the surface.Freeze for 40 minutes.
8- Decorate the top of your cake with strawberries and blackberries as much as you want.
#Berry #Charlotte #Cake #Recipe
This is Strawberry, part of a two segment program about Charlottes.
You can learn more about Ooma's Cookie Jar at
Music used in this video is generated by Sonic Fire Pro from SmartSound. For information about music licensing, refer to:
No Bake Charlotte Strawberry Stracciatella Cake - Lady finger cake
Did you enjoy my no bake cake Charlotte strawberry cakes? Leave me a comment below. I have another amazing Charlotte cake in store for you. Stay tuned!
Note: I meant to say 6 inches not 8 inches! So just a bit over 15 cm in diameter!
You can find the exact measurements on my page:
FTC: This video has not been sponsored. All products have been purchased by me.