Baking With Rum: Banana Rum Cream Pie
You know what would make a Banana Cream Pie even better? Banana Rum.
Banana Rum Cream Pie
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 medium)
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/3 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
1/4 cup sugar
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
3 Tbsp. Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
1 1/2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping
1/2 cup dulce de leche milk caramel spread
4 chocolate-filled tubular-shaped pirouette cookies, coarsely crushed
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix bananas and lemon juice; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, sugar, butter, 2 tablespoons of the rum, the condensed milk and eggs until blended. Add banana mixture; stir until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or until well chilled.
4. Spread whipped topping over pie to within 1/2 inch of edge. In small microwavable bowl, microwave dulce de leche uncovered on High 30 to 45 seconds or until thoroughly heated; stir in remaining 1 tablespoon rum. Drizzle over pie. Garnish with cookies. Store covered in refrigerator.
Rum-Spiked Coconut Cream Pie Bars
Put the rum in the coconut, and then make the easiest version of pie ever. These coconut cream dream bars are a taste of tropics that only require a trip to your kitchen.
For the full recipe:
HOW TO MAKE BAILEYS ICE-CREAM PIE | Super Easy & Delicious Dessert! (No Bake)
Hello everyone! In today's video, I'll be sharing with you guys how to make Baileys Ice-Cream Pie! Perfect for St. Paddy's Day or any occasion really, this scrumptious ice-cream pie has the perfect amount of creamy Baileys, rich vanilla-ice cream, and Oreo cookie crunch. Not only is it absolutely delicious, but it is also extremely easy to whip up! I hope you guys enjoy this video and recipe. If you do, please remember to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!! Thanks! ????
Recipe as follows:
Baileys Ice-Cream Pie
- 1 Oreo cookie crust
- 1 Pint of Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 Cup of Cool Whip
- Toppings of your choice
(i.e. chocolate chips, sprinkles, cocoa powder, cookies, chocolate syrup)
Allow the Vanilla Ice-Cream to soften on the countertop for about 1/2 an hour. Then place it in a mixing bowl and stir in Baileys Irish Cream until it is completely incorporated into the Ice-Cream. Gently fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip until just incorporated. (Optional: Stir in the chocolate chips). Pour the ice cream mixture into the prepared pie crust and freeze it for at least 8 hours, or up to 2 days. Right before serving, top the pie with whipped cream, sprinkles, cookies, chocolate syrup, and/or dust it with cocoa powder!
Raisin Pie | A Mother's Day Dessert
SUBSCRIBE for more great videos!
LIKE us on Facebook!
SOUR CREAM RAISIN PIE
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 3 egg yolks
In a heavy bottomed pan, mix together sugar, sour cream, flour, raisins and rum. Place over medium heat and mix continually for 6-10 minutes until thickened.
Off heat, add three beaten egg yolks slowly to hot mixture, stirring briskly so they do not cook. Place back on heat and cook for another 3-5 minutes until the consistency of a thick pudding.
Once at desired consistency, let cool for 10-20 minutes. Then pour into a baked and cooled pie shell (see our best pie crust recipe:
Let cool in refridgerator before adding the meringue topping.
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup sugar
Using a stand or handheld electric mixer, mix egg whites until they are broken up and foamy. Add cream of tartar and continue mixing until soft peaks form.
With mixer running, slowly add sugar, one tablespoon at a time and mix until firm peaks form (peaks that stand on their own).
Spoon meringue over chilled pie creating peaks and valleys (all for a beautiful presentation!) and place in a preheated 350-400 degree oven (depending how close you watch it) for 5-15 minutes.
Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
For more, visit The Gray Boxwood:
Ree's Most Delectable Desserts | The Pioneer Woman
Find out some of Ree's most delicious dessert recipes and learn how to make them from the comfort of your own home.
Catch full episodes of The Pioneer Woman here:
Subscribe to Food Network UK for more great clips:
Like Food Network UK on Facebook:
Follow Food Network UK on Twitter:
Follow Food Network UK on Instagram:
Visit our website:
How to Make Fresh! Key Lime Ice Cream Pie
Just in time for the Holidays! Steve Thompson demonstrates how to make this tasty new recipe on the 12-Quart Emery Thompson.
Puff Pastry Almond Rum Pie - Frangipane
This amazing Almond Rum Pie has a wonderfully crispy puff pastry crust. The almond filling is light and delicious - flavored with rum extract (although you can substitute 3 tablespoons of your favorite rum if you prefer).
Key Lime Rum Cream Mason Jar Cheesecakes
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
3 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
1 8-ounce package of light cream cheese (or neufchâtel cheese), softened
1 8-ounce tub of whipped topping (plus more for topping if desired), thawed
2 tbs key lime juice
½ cup Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream
Zest of 3 key limes
1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Add butter to graham cracker crumbs and work with hands until combined. Evenly distribute crumbs into each bowl and press down to make firm. Place the bowls in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, key lime juice, zest, Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream and the condensed milk until well-combined. Scoop into a ziploc bag and cut one corner of the bag.
Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving (overnight is best).
Serve topped with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs for optimal presentation points.
Dessert Recipe: NO CHURN Key Lime Pie Ice Cream by Everyday Gourmet with Blakely
I scream! You scream! We all scream for (NO CHURN) ICE CREAM! Yes, you heard me. Homemade ice cream that only taste minutes to make. Oh, and it tastes like the best key lime pie ever. This is my way to cool down on a hot Summer day!
Don't forget to LIKE SHARE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to Everyday Gourmet with Blakely for more delicious recipes and videos!
Follow me on IG and FB @EverydayGourmetwithBlakely
Key Lime Ice Cream (With Rum!)
Key Lime Rum Ice Cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Blue Chair Bay Ⓡ Key Lime Rum Cream
- 3 tsp lime juice
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 6 graham crackers
In a medium bowl, using a handheld mixer, whip the 1 pint of whipping cream until you have created soft peaks.
In a separate bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk, Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream, whipped cream cheese and lime juice until fully incorporated. You can mix this for a little extra time to get it fluffier.
Add the rum mix to the whipped cream, and fold together using a rubber spatula.
Place the 6 graham crackers in a plastic bag, and roughly crush so some pieces remain (you want more than just crumbs so don’t go crazy here).
Add the crushed graham cracker to the ice cream mix, and fold them together until graham is evenly throughout.
Pour ice cream mixture into a freezable container. Cover with parchment paper, pressing it into the top of the ice cream. Cover and freeze overnight.
Scoop out and serve to all your 21+ friends!
BONUS: for added flavor and enjoyment, pour Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream over your ice cream when you serve. Cheers!
NO-BAKE VEGAN DESSERTS | frozen vegan treats
Today I'm partnering with So Delicious to bring you some decadent no-bake vegan desserts! Full recipes for these frozen vegan treats are below (vegan and gluten-free)!
Click here to find So Delicious products near you:
*dance moves come at the end of the video*
RECIPE 1: PB&J ICE CREAM BARS
* 1 cup rolled oats
* 1/2 cup shredded coconut
* 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
* 6 TBSP cacao powder
* 10 ounces Medjool dates, pitted
* Heaping 1/4 tsp sea salt
* 1/2 cup dried cherries/cranberries/strawberries, divided
* 1/2 cup raspberry jam
* 1/2 cup frozen defrosted raspberries (optional)
* 1 pint So Delicious Oatmilk Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter & Raspberry
1. Line a square 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
2. If your dates aren’t soft, soak in hot water for 10 minutes.
3. Place oats in food processor until finely ground. Add coconut, PB, cacao, dates, & salt. Process until somewhat sticky dough you can press together with fingers. Add 1/4 cup of the dried fruit and pulse 10-15 times.
4. Transfer to lined pan. Press dough into bottom & sides until flat & firm. Top w/ remaining 1/4 cup dried fruit. Freeze for 30 min.
5. Take ice cream out of the freezer for ~15 minutes to soften
6. Remove base from freezer. Spread raspberry jam on top. Spread softened ice cream on top with a silicone or offset spatula. If desired, dollop with a few spoons of juice from raspberries and use a skewer to create a swirl.
7. Re-freeze for 2-3 hours. Slice into 16 bars. Store leftovers in freezer.
RECIPE 2: BANANA FOSTERS ICE CREAM CAKE
*1 1/2 cups pecans
*1 - 1.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
*1 tbsp maple syrup
*1/4 tsp sea salt
*1/2 tsp cinnamon
* 2 pints So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert Bananas Foster (use 1 pint if using a smaller pan)*
* 3 semi-ripe bananas, sliced into coins
* Date & Rum Caramel (recipe below)
* So Delicious CocoWhip
* Sliced bananas
1. Take ice cream out of the freezer for ~15 minutes to soften.
2. For crust: Add pecans, maple syrup, salt & cinnamon to a food processor. With motor running, pour in 1 TBSP coconut oil and process until sticky, adding 1/2 extra tablespoon as needed.
3. Line a springform pan* with parchment paper and evenly press crust into the bottom. Freeze until ready to use.
4. Scoop out ONE of the pints of softened ice cream into a bowl and gently mash so it’s spreadable. Spread this onto crust in an even layer with a silicone or offset spatula. Working quickly, layer sliced bananas on top.
6. Freeze cake for 45-60 minutes until somewhat set. Meanwhile, place the SECOND softened ice cream pint in the fridge (it will stay soft but not melt).
7. After the cake is somewhat set, spread the SECOND softened ice cream on top of bananas.
8. Freeze cake for 3 hours. Serve with Date & Rum Caramel, CocoWhip, and fresh bananas on top, if desired.
*I used a 7-inch springform pan, though you could use an 8-inch; if you use a 6-inch, just use 1 pint ice cream and split it into two portions for the layers.
Date and Rum Caramel
* 1/2 cup (packed) Medjool dates (if not soft, soak in hot for 10 min, then drain thoroughly)
* 1/4 cup “lite” coconut milk or other plant-based milk + more to thin as needed
* 2 TBSP tahini (or almond butter)
* 1/2 tsp vanilla
* 1/8 tsp sea salt + more to taste
* 2-3 tsp dark rum (optional)
1. Add dates to a food processor & blend until broken down. Add remaining ingredients, starting with 2 teaspoons of dark rum (if using). Blend until completely smooth.
2. Add more milk as needed to get desired thickness. Taste for seasonings, adding more salt or rum as desired.
RECIPE 3: MOCHA SWIRL NICE CREAM
* 5 ripe bananas, frozen
* 1/2 cup So Delicious Oatmilk Creamer
* 2-3 TBSP cacao powder
* 1 1/2 tsp espresso powder
* Pinch of sea salt
* 1/2 tsp cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp vanilla
* 2 TBSP vegan chocolate chips
* 1/4 coconut cream
* 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Make the fudge swirl: melt together coconut cream and chocolate chips. Set aside.
2. In a blender or food processor, blend bananas until they start to break down. Add the creamer, cacao, espresso, salt, cinnamon and vanilla and blend until thick & creamy.
3. Pour half of nice cream into a loaf pan, spread out. Add some chocolate cream and use a skewer to create a swirl. Add 1 tbsp of the chocolate chips. Spread the remaining nice cream on top, more chocolate cream and swirl again. Top with the last 1 tbsp chocolate chips. If you have leftover chocolate cream, use it as topping.
4. Freeze for 2 hours. Allow to defrost for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Rum Raisin Slab Pie - Home & Family
Samantha Seneviratne, author of The Joys of Baking, makes her crowd-pleasing Rum Raisin Slab Pie sure to warm you up this Fall. Samantha explains this recipe was born out necessity as she made it on a cold winter night with ingredients from her pantry. The key ingredient in this pie is raisins - nature's candy.
Get more Home & Family Recipes here:
Tres Leches Cake | Basics with Babish
Enter offer code “Babish” at Squarespace.com for 10% off your first purchase, or visit:
Tres Leches Cake is a cake so delicious that it deserves a Basics of its own. Next time you think about making a boxed mix cake, think about how you could make this instead.
+ Ingredients & Shopping List
10 eggs, separated by whites and yolks
1 cup white sugar
9.75 ounces all purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup milk
1.5 tsp vanilla extract
Vegetable oil (for greasing pans)
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
4 ounces whole milk
Strawberries, thinly sliced for garnish
For Dulce de Leche:
1 1/4 cup white sugar
4 cups milk
1/4 tsp baking soda
For whipped cream:
8 ounces heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
+ Special Equipment:
2 round cake pans (10 inches)
Fine mesh sieve
Music by Chillhop:
Blue Wednesday - Sweet Berry Wine, '90s Kid:
Listen on Spotify:
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake Recipe
Easy and delicious no-bake cheesecake recipe. If you like coconut flavored desserts, you will love this coconut cheesecake.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake:
Lemon Cheesecake Bars:
No Bake Mango Cheesecake:
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake:
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
200g (7oz) Biscuits/Graham crackers
6 tablespoons (90g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2¼ cups (500g) Cream cheese
3/4 cup (180ml) Coconut cream
1 cup (90g) Shredded coconut
300g (10.5oz) White chocolate
10g Gelatin + 50ml water
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the topping:
1/2 cup (45g) Toasted coconut
1. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese until soft and smooth, add coconut cream, vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
4. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring after every 20 seconds until completely melted and smooth. Pour melted white chocolate into the bowl, beat until combined and smooth.
5. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined.
6. Add shredded coconut and stir until combined.
7. Pour the filling into the springform pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
8. Release from the pan and decorate with toasted coconut.
French Silk Pie Recipe | This may be the BEST DESSERT of all time
French Silk Pie is actually super easy to make, the hardest part is waiting for the chocolate filling to solidify. Yes, it’s hard and it totally stinks waiting!
Hopefully though I’ll at least make this recipe fool proof for you so that you can whip it up and serve it to your friends.
PRINT THIS RECIPE:
Ingredients for this French Silk Pie Recipe:
For the crust:
1 ½ cups of Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Flour
1 stick of unsalted butter
pinch of sea salt
2 teaspoons of sugar
¼ cup of ice cold water
For the Filling:
3 cups of heavy whipping cream
1 cup of unsalted butter
4 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate
½ cup of sugar + 2/3 more
1. For the Crust: Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. add the flour, butter, salt and sugar to a food processor and pulse on high speed while drizzling in the water until it becomes like a meal. Note: you may need a bit more water.
3. Transfer the dough to a clean surface dusted with flour and roll the dough out with a pin until it is 1/8 thick.
4. Form the dough to a 9” pie pan cutting off any excess and crimping the edges to make a ripple around the outside.
5. Add a piece of parchment paper over top of the pie crust followed up with some dried beans and park bake for 6 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
7. Filling: Add the heavy cream and ½ cup of sugar to a standing mixer with the whisk attachment and whisk on high speed until stiff peaks have formed, about 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Set 1/3 of the whipped cream into a separate container but chill both the 1/3 and 2/3 in the refrigerator until it’s time to use it.
9. Add the chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute. Stir and return to the microwave for :30 seconds. Stir and return to the microwave for :30 more seconds. At this point it should be melted. Cool to room temperature
10. Add the butter and sugar to a standing mixer with the paddle attachment and mix on high speed until the butter becomes light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
11. Next add in 2 of the eggs and beat for 2 minutes before adding in the other 2 eggs. Beat for a further 3-4 minutes or until smooth and fluffy.
12. Fold in the chilled 1/3 cup of heavy cream using a rubber spatula until all of the white cream has been mixed in.
13. Transfer the filling to the par baked pie crust and smooth out using a spoon or spatula.
14. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
15. Top off with remaining chilled whipped cream and add optional garnish of shaved chocolate.
Gingersnap Cream Pie - Dalya Rubin - It's Raining Flour Episode 4
Learn how to make a delicious Gingersnap Cream Pie! I hope you enjoy the video and I’d love to hear your comments and see pictures if you make this! Please like and subscribe for more videos every Monday and Thursday!
-2 1/4 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp butter, melted
Pulse the gingersnaps in a food processor or blender until it resembles fine crumbs. Pour into a bowl and mix in the butter. Use your hands to form the dough. Press the crust mixture into a greased nine inch pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- 3 1/2 cups Heavy cream or nondairy whipped cream (Riche's whip)
- 2 1/2, packets Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (3.4 oz each packet)
Pour heavy cream and vanilla pudding mix into a bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium-high speed for about 4-6 minutes until stiff peaks form.
Assemble the Gingersnap Cream Pie:
Gingersnap pie crust
1/2 box of gingersnap cookies for decoration
Spoon the cream filling into the baked and cooled pie crust. Smooth it out with a knife or offset spatula. Decorate the pie with halved gingersnap cookies. Then, place in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving. This can be stored in the fridge for up to one week.
Baking With Rum: Rumberry Pie
You know what could make a berry pie better? Vanilla rum.
Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Add 1 cup sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
dash of salt
Add 1/4 cup water
1.5 oz. BCB Vanilla Rum
Add 4 cups mixed berries, mix
Bring to a boil, stir until thickened
Add a squeeze of lemon, mix
Pour into pie crust
Fold edges over
Brush with egg white
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes
Adjust to 350° and bake for 45 minutes
Remove from oven
How to make simple Vanilla Custard - Recipe | Daniella's Home Cooking
A simple recipe for delicious vanilla custard. This could be used for cakes, pies, donuts or anything you want. It's so good!
Vanilla Custard | English Recipe:
2 cups (480 ml) whole milk
1/3 cup (70 g) sugar
4 egg yolks
1/4 cup (30 g) cornstarch
1 tbsp (15 g) vanilla
1 tbsp butter
1. Whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until it's fluffy and pale in color.
2. Bring a saucepan with the milk to a simmer. Once it's warm, pour about 1/4 of the milk in the egg mixture and whisk it immediately so the eggs don't start cooking from the heat. Once it's mixed together, pour the rest of the milk slowly while whisking.
3. Transfer the mixture back to the saucepan and let it come up to a simmer on medium - low heat. It will take about 10-15 minutes for the custard to thicken.
4. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap, making sure that the plastic touches the surface of the custard. (This will prevent a skin from forming on top)
5. Let cool completely in the refrigerator minimum 2 hours.
Vaniljkräm | Svenska Recept:
4 4/5 dl (480 ml) mjölk
4/5 dl (70 g) socker
3/5 dl (30 g) maizena
1 msk (15 g) vanilj
1 msk smör
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HERE:
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Editing program: Imovie and FilmoraGo
Photos edited on: PicMonkey
Music from: FilmoraGo
Song: when we met with oohs - Sea of Cortez
About Daniella`s Home Cooking!
On this channel I share with you easy to follow video-recipes for delicious desserts and tasty food that you can easily recreat at home.
vanilla bean custard, the best vanilla custard, cream filling, how to make easy egg custard, custard cream recipe, plain custard recipe, classic princess cake, how to make easy, vanilla pudding, classic vanilla custard
How to Make Bananas Foster in 3 Easy Steps
If you're looking for a dessert that'll wow dinner party guests, look no further. Not only is bananas foster a decadent end to a meal, but it's also quite the spectacle to behold - invite guests into the kitchen to watch you flambé the rum sauce for the most impressive results. And don't worry, it's easier (and safer) to do than you might think!
Grilled Bananas Foster
Adapted from Brennan's Restaurant
Using firmer bananas will help ensure that they won't fall apart when cooked on the grill. If you only have ripe bananas, grill them over a piece of tin foil to prevent them from falling through the grill grates. If you don't have a gas-burning stove, use a stick flame to ignite the rum. Grilling the bananas is an optional (though suggested) step; if you skip it, add the bananas to the butter and sugar mixture once the sugar has dissolved, and cook for a couple minutes or until the bananas have softened slightly before proceeding with the recipe.
2 firm bananas, peeled, cut lengthwise, then halved
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup dark rum
1 pint vanilla ice cream
To grill bananas: Preheat grill or cast iron grill pan to medium-high. Brush melted butter over banana pieces. Place bananas on grill. Do not move them, and sear for 4-6 minutes, or until light brown grill marks form. Flip over and repeat. Use a spatula to carefully remove bananas from the grill and set aside.
To make sauce: In a large sauté pan, combine brown sugar, spices, salt, and remaining melted butter. Over low flame, stir constantly until sugar dissolves. Add rum, and if sauce is hot enough, it will flame on its own. Otherwise, tilt pan away from you until it catches. Continue cooking until flame dies out. Add bananas, and cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
To serve: Scoop ice cream onto plates or bowl. Lay 2 pieces of banana per plate. Drizzle with rum sauce. Serve immediately.
POPSUGAR Food shares delicious recipes, tutorials, kitchen tips and tricks, and everything else you need to start cooking ... and eating! Hosted by Brandi Milloy, POPSUGAR Food shares easy-to-follow recipes, demos, and time-saving kitchen hacks on our show Get the Dish, and recreate the latest food crazes and invent new ones on Eat the Trend. Get the scoop on how to make everything from Cronuts to ramen burgers to vanilla cupcakes and beyond!
Subscribe to POPSUGAR Food!
Check out the rest of our channel:
Kermit's Dip with Key Lime Rum Cream
Kermit’s Key Lime Dip
- 1 pack of Kermit’s Key Lime Pie Dip (
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- ¾ cup Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream
- 1 tub of whipped topping, thawed
Using a handheld mixer, cream together Kermit’s Dip mix, cream cheese, and Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream.
Into that mix, fold in the tub of whipped topping until fully combined.
Serve with some graham cracker sticks and enjoy!
How to Make Banana Cream Pie | Allrecipes.com
Get the recipe @
Nothing's better than banana cream pie. In this video, you'll see how to make a 5-star cream pie that's packed with sliced bananas in a simple homemade pudding. You can easily make this dessert gluten-free, just replace the flour with corn starch.
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake | Allrecipes.com
Get the recipe @
Watch how to make a quick-and-easy cheesecake that needs no baking! Simply combine the ingredients and then give it a quick chill in the refrigerator. Top your cheesecake with cherry pie filling or fresh fruit. See how it's done!
Betty's Irresistible Black Bottom Pie
Betty demonstrates how to make her Irresistible Black Bottom Pie. This is a pie of Southern origin that has a dark chocolate cream pie layer topped with a rum-flavored custard. It is served in a pie crust and has whipped topping with chocolate curls on top. It is simply irresistible!
Irresistible Black Bottom Pie
8-inch or 9-inch baked pie shell or graham cracker crust
¼ cup cold water
2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
3 eggs, separated
1 cup milk
½ cup sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1 ½ squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons rum (You may substitute rum flavoring, if you like.)
8 oz. carton of whipped topping (or ½ pint whipping cream, whipped)
unsweetened chocolate shavings or curls
Into ¼ cup cold water sprinkle 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin. Stir until combined, and set aside. In a medium saucepan, stir together 3 egg yolks, 1 cup milk, ½ cup sugar, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Make into a custard by cooking and stirring over low heat, until it coats a spoon. Remove from heat, and stir in gelatin. Meanwhile, beat 3 egg whites until stiff. Divide the custard mixture in half. To one half add 1 ½ squares unsweetened chocolate, ½ teaspoon vanilla, and half of the egg white mixture. To the other half add 3 tablespoons rum and the remainder of the egg white mixture. Cool, and as mixtures begin to thicken, pour chocolate part into pie shell. Cover with rum-flavored custard. Top with a layer of whipped topping. Sprinkle with unsweetened chocolate shavings or curls. Return to refrigerator until the pie is set. Then, slice and serve the pie on nice serving plates. This is a gorgeous pie that is not only showy, but delicious! I hope you enjoy it! --Betty
NEW Cookbook: Betty's Kitchen Cookbook: 2013 Recipes (c) 2014
Also available: The Betty's Kitchen Collection: Second Edition (c) 2013
*Both can be ordered from or
Other places to watch Betty's Kitchen:
Key Lime Pudding Shots
1 3.4 oz. box instant vanilla pudding
¾ cup cold milk
¾ cup Blue Chair Bay Ⓡ Key Lime Rum Cream
Splash of lime juice
1 8 oz. tub whipped topping
About 25 - 2 oz. plastic shot cups, with lids
Mix pudding and cold milk until mixture thickens.
Whisk in Blue Chair Bay Ⓡ Key Lime Rum Cream and lime juice.
Fold in whipped topping until incorporated.
Lay out each plastic, sealable shot cup, and place a square of graham cracker in the bottom.
Fill each cup with rum mixture, top with graham cracker crumbs, seal, then freeze for at least two hours, or overnight.
Banana Cream Pie Cocktial Drink Recipe
More drink recipes barbook.com/drink-recipes. Gin Martini drink video. Become a bartender call 800-736-10001 American Bartending School
Four Butterbeer recipes - Cold Butterbeer, Frozen Butterbeer, Hot Butterbeer and Butterbear floats!
Creamy, warm and delicious this homemade hot butterbeer recipe is easy to make and everything Harry Potter fans could hope for.
_↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK SHOW MORE TO GET RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ _
Subscribe to my channel
Want more Movie and Book based recipes? Check out my Movie, Book and Video Game recipes and cake playlist here
1 1/2 C brown sugar
1/2 C light corn syrup
1/3 C butter
2/3 C heavy whipping cream
1 tsp salt
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp rum extract
In a medium saucepan bring the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter to a boil
boil until the syrup reaches 240 degrees (remembering to adjust for altitude)
take off the heat and let cool slightly, about 5 mins
stir in the heavy whipping cream
add the salt, apple cider vinegar and rum extract and stir
3.5 oz marshmallow creme/fluff
1 C heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp butterscotch syrup
beat the marshmallow creme, heavy whipping cream and 2 Tbsp of the butterscotch syrup together - you want it to be fluffy and white but not stiff
stir 2 Tbsp into every 12 oz of cold cream soda - or 3/4 C into a full 2 liters
add whipped topping
stir 2 Tbsp into every 12 oz of cold cream soda - or 3/4 C into a full 2 liters
Freezing 3 options
a - run through an ice cream maker for 25 mins
b - pour into a large container and place in the freezer, stir ever 20 mins for 2 hours or more until slushy
c - freeze 2/3rd of the cream soda in an ice cube tray overnight - mix the ice cubes, with some cold cream soda (1/3) and the syrup and blend with a hand blender
3/4 C brown sugar
1 1/2 C milk
2 C heavy whipping cream
3/4 C Butterscotch syrup
1 1/2 C cream soda
In a medium saucepan heat the milk and brown sugar up until the brown sugar is just dissolved
Add the heavy whipping cream and bring up to the temperature you want to serve your hot butterbeer at (don't let it boil and stir frequently)
Add 1/2-3/4 C of the butterscotch syrup. Stir until incorporated and take off the heat
Add the cream soda and serve the hot butterbeer with some of the whipped topping
refrigerate leftover butterscotch and topping
Vanilla Ice Cream
I think everyone knows how to make a float - scoop ice cream, fill with cold butterbeer and top with whipped topping!
LIVE - butterbeer experiment - trying all the recipe on the internet
MORE MOVIE BASED VIDEOS
Lego Batman Cake
Dr Strange Cake
Batman v Superman Cake
Glow in the dark Good Dinosaur Cake
ASHLEE MARIE - I'm all about from scratch recipes, cake decorating tutorials and fun themed foods. I believe anyone can cook with the right tips and tricks. I love creating delicious food at home and enjoy sharing my recipes with you. I'm self taught and if I can do it you can do it! I hope that my videos help you learn to make the dishes and desserts you've always dreamed of making
CONTACT ME - I'd love to work with you
YOU CAN FIND AND FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA HERE
Lift me up Song by zhanic at Pond 5 bit.ly/pond5liftmeup
No-bake Chocolate Tart
Tarts are sweet little pastries with the crispy crunchy crust. The buttery, crispy, crumbly tart crust goes well with any filling whether you like jams, nuts, chocolate or any savory filling like chicken, beef, ham or minced meat of your choice. This no-bake chocolate tart is so yummy that you can easily wipe out a chocolate tart like this for dinner or even in lunch.
A no-bake chocolate tart with few ingredients is good and divine in taste. The richness of a crunchy, nutty and crumbly crust topped with smooth, silky chocolate ganache filling, balance by fabulously fresh cream, berries or with nuts is out of the world. Everyone thinks that you turned into a professional pastry chef.
This sweet classic and yummy dessert will become the first choice of every dinner party hosted by you. Its way easy and the outcome is so mesmerizing that you just seem to stare it consecutively. Every bite of this yummy dessert will melt in your mouth and every single ingredient will punch on your buds separately. You will feel like in chocolate heaven after having a single bite of this treat.
????Ingredients & Full Recipe????
On My Way by Ghostrifter Official
Get Social With us
Raspberry Mousse Pie
Refreshing Raspberry Mousse Pie is a lovely dessert for any occasion full of raspberry flavour and yummy biscuit base.
Subscribe to Baking Fun With Nadia:
8 Ginger Biscuits, crushed
6 Digestive Biscuits, crushed
100g Unsalted Butter, melted
350g Raspberries (fresh or frozen but thawed), pureed and sieved to get rid of seeds
400ml Double Cream/Heavy Cream
125g Caster Sugar/Superfine Sugar
1 Raspberry Jelly Block
100ml Boiling Water
Raspberries for decoration
Silver Edible Glitter Spray for decoration (optional)
8 inch round loose base cake tin
10 inch round cake board
My Previous Video:
MIlk Chocolate Fudge:
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes:
My Previous LIVE Show:
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake with salted caramel sauce:
White Chocolate & Strawberry Vodka Tarts:
Glitter Cake Pops:
Fat and Sugar Free Lemon Drizzle Cake:
Compilation Series Playlist:
Low Fat/Low Sugar Recipes Playlist:
Banana and Peanut Butter Cake:
Irish Cream Liqueur Recipes Playlist:
Chocolate Truffle Recipes Playlist:
Fudge Recipes Playlist:
Coconut Rum & Pineapple Cake:
Spiced Rum Cake:
Business Enquiries: email@example.com
Subscribe for more delicious recipes:
My Facebook Page:
Thanks again for watching and Stay Sweet!
Old Fashion Coconut Cream Pie
This is the old fashion version of coconut cream pie. I got this recipe from my Mother when I was in my 20's and had just started cooking. I use to make this pie about once a week, I loved it that much. Hope you'll try this recipe. Be sure to cook the filling long enough to cook the egg yolks thoroughly. the pie probably needs to sit in the refrigerator over night to ensure the filling is not runny when slicing.
My website is Thanks for watching
Frozen Banana Foster
Here's the recipe:
FROZEN BANANA FOSTER
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Spiced Rum
1/2 oz. (15ml) Banana Liqueur
2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Rim edge of glass in rum and brown sugar. Set aside.
2. Add ice cream, banana, spiced rum and banana liqueur to blender and combine until smooth.
3. Pour mix into glass, garnish with a banana slice and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy responsibly!
If you have a cool drink recipe or picture, send it to us: Tipsyideas@tipsybartender.com
Brand/Media Inquiries: Admin@TipsyBartender.com
MORE TIPSY BARTENDER
Send us booze:
3183 Wilshire Blvd #196K22
Los Angeles, CA 90010