1 pk Pork sausage links(12oz)
1 cn Pimientos(7oz)
3 T Butter or margarine
2 T Flour
1 c Milk
1/2 t Salt
1/4 t Nutmeg,ground
American cheese,shredded Parsley sprigs(opt) 1. Brown sausage links in a skillet.
2. Wrap each browned link in a strip of pimiento; arrange in a buttered
shallow baking dish in a single layer. 3. Melt butter in a saucepan; stir in flour to blend.
4. Add milk, stirring constantly; cook until slightly thickened and smooth.
5. Add salt, nutmeg and cheese.
6. Pour sauce over sausage; bake in preheated 350'F. oven 15 minutes.
7. Garnish with sprigs of parsley if desired.