The Trick to Perfect Parmesan Straws - Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
These flaky, cheesy appetizers are the perfect addition to any occasion.Watch as Thomas Joseph takes you step by step through this easy recipe.
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes:
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails:
Want more Martha?
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she's also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question What's for dinner? is never far from her mind -- or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don't?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals -- and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
Garlic Parmesan Twists Recipe | Parmesan Breadsticks
Learn how to make garlic parmesan twists with puff pastry. These parmesan cheese breadsticks are crispy, flaky and cheesy. These cheese straws are easy to make, all you need is a puff pastry, parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano and olive oil. They are great as a quick snack or appetizer.
More recipes you may like:
Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls:
Vegetable Curry Puffs:
Healthy Homemade Granola:
Crunchy Fried Mushrooms:
Crispy Roasted Potatoes:
1 large Puff pastry sheet, thawed
1/2 cup (50g) Parmesan cheese, grated
1 teaspoon Oregano
3 tablespoons Olive oil/melted butter
2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
Flour for the work surface
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl whisk olive oil, oregano, and crushed garlic. Set aside.
3. On a lightly floured surface, unfold the puff pastry. Lightly sprinkle the pastry sheet with flour. Roll out puff pastry into ⅛-inch (1/4 cm) thick.
4. Brush half of the puff pastry with olive oil/butter mixture. Sprinkle parmesan on top, fold unbrushed part over the brushed part and gently press the pastry. Roll out the dough into ¼-inch (1/2cm).
5. Using a sharp knife or a pizza cutter, cut the puff pastry in half, then slice the puff pastry crosswise into 1-inch (2.5cm) wide strips.
6. Gently twist pastry sticks, and place on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and puffed. Remove to wire racks to cool.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
Homemade Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks | 5 Ingredients |
Great breadstick recipe. Its easy too. It will be a breeze if you have a dough mixer. I MUST get one because I hate dealing with dough lol... And I know it seems like a lot of butter on top but it makes it soft and perfect...so slather it on lol ❤
Snapchat - simplyteet
Instagram - Cooking_with_Honey
Music provided by Audio Library
Tips: The dough could use a little more salt. I added 1/2 teaspoon more the 2nd time I made them.
And I would suggest using the whole 1/2 of stick of butter on top right out of the oven.
Link to recipe:
1 1/2 cups warm water (105 - 110 degrees F°)
1 Tablespoon instant yeast
1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 cups all-purpose flour
In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand-mixer, add warm water, instant yeast, sugar and salt. Stir to combine (using the dough hook if in the stand-mixer)
Add 2 cups flour and mix well. Gradually add in the rest of the flour until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and sticks to your finger a little bit. (Remember to only add up to 4 cups flour total. Adding too much flour will make the breadsticks too dense and not soft.)
Cover bowl and allow to rise 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
Remove dough from bowl and place on a clean and lightly-floured surface. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray. Roll dough into a large rectangle, about 1-inch thick, and cut into 12 strips with a pizza cutter.
Roll out each piece of dough into a long rope then twist. Place dough twist onto prepared baking sheet and repeat with the rest of dough, placing side by side on baking sheet.
Cover and let rest 30 minutes to rise again until doubled.
Preheat oven to 425° F. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden-brown. Remove from oven and rub a 1/2 stick of butter over the warm breadsticks. Sprinkle tops evenly with Garlic Bread Seasoning!
Music provided by Audio Library
Parmesan Garlic Twist Video
Easy appetizer recipe. 5 minutes prep time and 15 minutes in the oven for these perfect party food Parmesan Garlic Twists. Puff pastry turns golden brown in the oven with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder for a fan favorite!
Garlic Butter Parmesan Puff Twists
It is only human that we all yearn every so often for comfort foods – foods that at that moment deliver a sense of enjoyment and satisfaction. This recipe is perfect for both that moment and easy entertaining at the same time. It ticks all the boxes and components of yumminess: it is buttery, garlicky, cheesy and a crispy.
Easy Cheesy Parmesan Twists with puff Pastry
Cheesy parmesan twists made with puff pastry. These are so quick and easy to make.They are great to have as a snack, or serve with some marinara sauce. I only made half the recipe. You can double this if you use both of the puff pastry sheets. I served mine with pizza. All you need to make these are:
Frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed. I only used one.
1 tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
Line your baking sheet with parchment paper, or lightly spray with cooking spray.
Flour your surface and roll out your thawed sheet of puff pastry and roll out to around a 14x10 rectangle.
Cut in half lengthwise. Brush off excess flour.
Brush one side with your egg that you mixed with water.
Mix your parsley with your oregano and sprinkle it over the one side.
Add your parmesan cheese and top with the other half of your puff pastry. Roll lightly to stick it all together.
Cut it in 1/2 inch strips and twist them.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
I hope you enjoy!
Address: P.O. Box 1176 Hiram, Ga. 30141
Garlic Parmesan Bread Knots and Twists - PoorMansGourmet
If you don't want to deal with making Bread Dough, here's a real simple and cheap alternative to make Garlic Parmesan Bread Knots and Twists. Frozen Dough from practically any maker in your frozen food section will get the job done. Plus, you'll see that there is nothing to this little thaw and twist technique or this Butter Rub marinade base and you'll be knocking these out all the time. Read more and get the exact ingredients to these recipes on my website:
1 to 2 New Videos per week Uploaded Wed - Fri Afternoons
Official Twitter Page:
Official Facebook Page:
Most Popular Video:
If you need to look for a Fried Shrimp Recipe, or you want to know how to make Beef Wellington, King Crab or you want to know how to cook Clams; maybe you want to know how to cook asparagus in a pan or maybe you need a Swai fish recipe; well, this is the channel for you!
Parmesan Cheese Twists (Puff Pastry Recipe)
Learn how to make this crowd pleasing appetizer. Watch this video to see how simple it is to make extraordinary, inspired dishes with Puff Pastry.
©2011 Pepperidge Farm, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Cheese Sticks | Cheese Straws | Parmesan Straws
These super speedy Cheese Sticks are the perfect addition to any party platter!
Please find below the Cheese Sticks recipe and if you want to see more don't forget to subscribe!
• 1 puff pastry
• 50 ml milk
• 20g grated parmesan
• poppy seeds
Lay out the puff pastry and grease it with milk.
Incorporate the grated parmesan into the pastry.
Grease with milk and sprinkle with poppy seeds. You can use other coverings per your choice.
Cut into thin strips and place the rolled sticks in the prepared pan.
Bake at 180 °C for 10 minutes until golden-brown.
Let’s simplify the art of cooking!
1 sheet pre-rolled puff pastry
75g grated parmesan
1 tsp paprika
Egg wash, for brushing
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
2. Lay out the sheet of pre-rolled puff pastry on another sheet of baking paper.
3. Sprinkle parmesan and paprika evenly over the pastry.
4. Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter cut long strips ½ inch wide.
5. Working with 1 twist at a time, hold an end in each hand and twist the strip to create a long spiral.
6. Transfer to a prepared baking tray and repeat until all the pastry is used.
7. Brush each strip with a little egg wash and bake for around 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Leave to cool before serving.
super cheesy crispy cheese straws recipe, puff pastry and parmesan twists
Puff pastry / parmesan / cheddar cheese straws. Cheese straws are so simple to make but give maximum satisfaction, flakey pastry combined with super umami parmesan cheese will wow your friends when you serve some chilled beer or wine. Cheese straws make the perfect canape or nibble they look incredible, these cheese straws seem professional but I promise you it's so difficult for them not to look impressive. So please next time the boys come over to watch the game or a girls night with some pino greege make some cheese straws please.
check out my first novel
Puff pastry 175g / 6oz
Grated cheddar 60g / 2oz
Grated parmesan 35g / 1.25oz
Chilli powder or paprika etc 0.5 tsp
Mixed seeds 2 tsp
Black pepper few twists
Puff Pastry Twists with Raw Ham and Parmesan Cheese
❤ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ❤
Hi everyone! Today I am gonna show you how to create these delicious puff pastry twists with raw ham (italian prosciutto crudo) and Parmesan cheese.
-puff pastry (ready-made)
-raw ham (prosciutto crudo)
Parmesan and Chilli Grissini | Italian Breadsticks | Food Channel L Recipes
Food channel L - a new recipe every odd day of the month! Ideas for delicious and homemade food!
Ingredients for about 50 breadsticks:
400 g all-purpose flour
200 ml lukewarm water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp yeast
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
50 g parmesan cheese
1 tsp chilli flakes
Pesto Parmesan Pastry Straws | Easy Christmas Snacks & Appetizers
These Pesto Parmesan Pastry Twist Straws make a delicious snack or party appetizer, perfect for the festive season! They are super easy to make and taste so delicious warm from the oven!
Subscribe to my channel for new recipes every week:
1 sheet puff pastry
2 tbsp red pesto
2 tbsp green pesto
1 tbsp grated parmesan
To garnish: 1 tbsp grated parmesan and 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
See the full recipe here:
Hello! I'm Ciara a food blogger at My Fussy Eater where I share lots of healthy eating recipes the whole family will enjoy, along with the odd indulgent treat! I also share my top tips for dealing with picky eaters.
Search my blog for recipes:
Like me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram:
Get inspired on Pinterest:
Parmesan Twists | Delish
Do the twist!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Scatter about one third cup of Parmesan on a clean working surface. Place puff pastry on top. Sprinkle another third cup of Parmesan over the puff pastry and roll the puff pastry out to make a larger rectangle, about 1/8” thick. Fold the puff pastry in half lengthwise and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan. Roll out the rectangle crosswise to widen the rectangle. Cut the rectangle crosswise into long strips. You should end up with about 12-14 strips.
Spread the strips out onto baking sheets, about 1” apart. Twist each puff pastry strip, holding both ends, in opposite directions to create spirals. Brush each twist with egg wash. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the twists are golden.
3. Let cool to room temperature before serving.
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, defrosted
1 c. grated parmesan, divided
SUBSCRIBE to delish:
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!
7 Best Chicken Parmesan Recipes
Chicken parm is the perfect lunch or dinner meal. Something about the crispy chicken, mixed with tomato sauce, and ooey gooey cheese makes all your taste buds scream for happiness.
00:04 - Chicken Parm Crunchwrap
01:43 - Mini Chicken Parm Calzones
02:46 - Upside Down Chicken Parm Mug Pies
04:19 - Monster Chicken Parm Quesarito
06:01 - Hunter Chicken Parm Lasagna
07:50 - Creamy Tomato Skillet Chicken Parm
09:46 - Chicken Parm Sliders
Follow Twisted on:
Any questions or suggestions? Leave them in the comments below!
Also check out our other channels:
Craft Factory: youtube.com/CraftFactory
Parmesan Cheese Straws Recipe | Episode 170
So you need a really fast and simple little appetizer that is a sure win for your guests? Well the Parmesan Cheese Straws are the perfect little recipe to fit that bill. With about a 15 minute prep and cook time it doesn't get much faster then this one. With very few ingredients it doesn't cost much to throw this one together either. So you have really fast and pretty darn cheap appetizer that you will totally love!
Total time: 15 Minutes
Makes: 10 - 12 Straws
1 Egg, Beaten
1 Puff Pastry Sheet
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
1/2 tsp. Paprika
1/2 tsp. Cayenne
1/2 tsp. Cumin
Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to the channel and my Facebook page!!
Want to see what I am cooking before the videos come out? Check out my Instagram linked below!
try it out let me know what you think! Don't forget to click to like the video and Subscribe to my Channel!
Visit me at :
Help get the smoking season going:
A ton of my kitchen utensils came from my friend check her store out:
Josh making parmesan twists
Parmesan twists in 5 minutes
Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe
Homemade garlic parmesan dinner rolls – crusty on the outside, tender and garlicky inside. These herbed garlic parmesan dinner rolls are delicious, and they smell so good!
More Bread Recipes:
Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread:
Caramelized Onion Bread:
Beetroot Challah Bread:
Flat Bread filled with green onion and cheese:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
3½ cups (438g) flour
1/2 cup (120ml) warm milk
1/2 cup (120ml) warm water
1 tablespoon instant-dry yeast
3 tablespoons (45g) butter, melted
3 tablespoons (37g) sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 garlic cloves
1/4 bunch chopped parsley
1 teaspoon thyme
1/2 cup (50g) grated parmesan
For the garlic butter:
1/4 cup (55g) butter
3 garlic cloves
1/3 of the chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Pour 1/4 cup warm water to a small bowl. Add yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar. Stir and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile chop 1/4 bunch fresh parsley and crush 2 garlic cloves.
3. To a bowl of stand mixer add the yeast mixture, warm milk, egg, melted butter and water. Give a quick whisk. Add flour, grated parmesan, the remaining sugar, thyme, salt, 2/3 of the chopped parsley and crushed garlic. Knead the dough about 5-6 minutes and 2-3 minutes by hand. Add more flour if needed.
4. Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl, cover with plastic the let rise for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile make the garlic butter: in a small saucepan melt butter with crushed garlic cloves, 1/3 of the chopped parsley and the dried oregano. Cook over low heat 2-3 minutes. Don’t burn the garlic.
6. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces, shape into balls. Place the balls into a baking dish with a little gap between the balls. Brush the rolls with half of the butter and grate some parmesan cheese. Cover and let rise 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and brush with the remaining garlic butter.
Domino's NEW Bread Twists - Cinnamon, Garlic & Parmesan
Domino's beat me upside the head with 3 new bread twists on their commercial the other night. Cinnamon, Garlic & Parmesan! HAVE YOU TRIED THEM YET?
Please support Daym Drops! Check out my Patreon at - You can get access to bonus videos, special content and LIVE CHAT with me. I do not upload the same fast food reviews here over there. You will get: Alcohol Reviews, Vehicle Reviews, Restaurant Raiders and MORE all for $1.00 a month for those episodes UNLESS you are BALLIN' OUTTA' CONTROL and want to support my other reward tiers! ;-)
Join the Foodie Fam -
New 5 ALL DAY Website:
Daym Drops Shirts:
SEND ME THAT FIYAH
PO Box 1562
New Britain, CT
Rosemary Parmesan Popovers Recipe | Kin Community
Savor tasty KIN EATS videos & recipes here: See the full recipe by clicking on Show more below!
If you're looking for something different to liven up your breakfast or you just love fresh baked bread with a twist...these rosemary parmesan popovers are exactly what you need! They're super light, fluffy and bursting with delicious flavors. Try them with jam, butter or just on their own....HEAVEN!
Parmesan Rosemary Popovers
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease and flour six custard cups or 6 cavities in a muffin tin. In a medium bowl beat eggs slightly. Beat in flour, milk and salt until just smooth; being careful not to over beat. Gently stir in parmesan cheese and rosemary. Fill custard cups 1/2 full. Bake at 425 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Immediately remove from cups and serve piping hot.
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube (Never miss a video!)
Anna Bakes Potato Parmesan Focaccia!
Focaccia of the Potato Parmesan variety is on the menu in Chef Anna Olson's amazing kitchen, and she is going to teach you how to make this delicious recipe from scratch! Follow along with the recipe below!
Subscribe for more video recipes:
Makes 2 9-inch breads
1 ½ lbs (680 g) russet (baking) potatoes (2-4)
1 ¾ cups (440 ml) warm water (105 F/40 C)
2 ¼ tsp (8 g) (1 pkg) instant dry yeast
3 ¾ cups (555 g) all-purpose flour
2 tsp (10 g) coarse sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
1 (1 g) tsp chopped fresh thyme
½ cup (40 g) grated Parmesan cheese
1. Peel and dice 1 pound of the potatoes and boil them in salted water until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes well and push through a ricer, or mash by hand. Measure out 1 ½ cups, loosely packed if pushed through a ricer, and 1 ¼ cups if mashed. Allow the potatoes to cool to just above room temperature.
2. In a large mixing bowl or in a mixer fitted with the hook attachment, add the water, yeast, flour, cooled mashed potatoes and 2 tsp of salt. If mixing by hand, stir until the dough comes together, then turn out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead until smooth and elastic (but dough will be soft), about 8 minutes. If using a mixer, mix first on low speed until all is blended, then increase by one speed and knead the dough until elastic (but it will still stick to the bottom of the bowl and even the sides slightly) about 4 minutes. Place the dough into an oiled bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and let rise for 90 minutes.
3. Grease 2 9-inch pie plates. Turn the risen dough out, divide in half and roll out into 2 circles 9-inches across and gently place into the prepared pie plates. . Cover the plates with tea towels and let the dough rise 45 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 400 F (205 C). Peel the last of the potatoes (1-2) and slice thinly on a mandolin or through a food processor. Toss the potatoes with olive oil and a pinch of salt along with the thyme. Uncover the dough and dimple gently with you fingers. Sprinkle an even layer of grated Parmesan over the dough and arrange the potato slices overtop, overlapping halfway. Top the potatoes with a generous and even layer of Parmesan. Bake the focaccia for about 35 to 40 minutes, until the Parmesan cheese browns evenly. Cool the focaccia for 10 minutes in their pans, then carefully remove to cool completely before serving.
The focaccia is best enjoyed the day it is baked.
Shop Anna Olson Cookbooks:
Follow Anna on social media:
Anna's Official Website:
Follow Oh Yum on...
Official Oh Yum Website:
3 Delicious Parmesan Crisps | Keto, Low-Carb & Gluten-Free Snacks
PRE-ORDER MY Brand New COOKBOOK The Domestic Geek's Meals Made Easy”! Full list of retailers here:
FULL RECIPES AVAILABLE HERE
Classic Parmesan Crisps:
Italian Parmesan Crisps:
Everything Parmesan Crisps:
Cheddar Jalapeno Ranch Parmesan Crisps:
Italian Seasoning Recipe:
More Snack Recipes:
Healthy Breakfast Recipes:
Healthy Lunch Recipes:
Healthy Dinner Recipes:
Frequently Used & Favorite Items:
Purchase my eBooks here:
Healthy Meal Plan 2018 eBook:
*eBOOK BUNDLE* | All three Meal Prep Made Easy eBooks for only *$12.99*:
*NEW* 30 Days of Smoothies:
Dinner Made Easy:
Soup Made Easy:
Made with Love Holiday Recipes:
Meal Prep Made Easy Menus 1-6:
Meal Prep Made Easy Menus 7-12:
Meal Prep Made Easy Menus 13-18:
*SOME links provided above are affiliate links
The Domestic Geek is Hosted by Sara Lynn Cauchon
Cooking Video - Prosciutto Parmesan Twists
Ontario Pork's Nutritionist, Andrea Villneff demonstrates how to prepare Prosciutto Parmesan Twists -- a great holiday appetizer
Yield: Makes 40 pieces
Cooking Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
1 1lb/500 g pkg. frozen puff pastry, thawed
1/4 cup (50 mL) prepared pesto
1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh grated Parmesan
8 slices Ontario prosciutto
1 egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to make two 10-inch (25 cm) squares.
Spread half of the pesto evenly over one piece of pastry. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan and lay half the pieces of prosciutto over top, in a single layer, breaking up pieces to fit if necessary. Using a very sharp knife, cut the pastry in half. Cut each half into 1-inch (2.5 cm) strips to make 20 pieces. Repeat with remaining pastry and ingredients.
Using your fingers, twist the pastry a few times, enclosing prosciutto, and lay each piece on a parchment-lined baking sheet, about 1-inch (2.5 cm) apart. Return to freezer for 10 minutes (this will help them keep their shape during baking). Brush with egg mixture and bake in oven until golden and puffed, about 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat with remaining twists. They can be stored in an airtight container, at room temperature, for up to two days. They can also be stored in the freezer, unbaked, covered, for up to three months and baked as above.
Tip: Replace the prepared pesto with grainy Dijon for a new twist.
Tip: To make coins, repeat all of the steps, except that instead of cutting the pastry into strips, roll it up tightly and return to the freezer for 15 minutes. Slice and bake as above.
Crispy Pesto and Parmesan Pastry Twists
How to make pesto and Parmesan pastry twists -- perfect for your next dinner party!
For more videos and recipes, please visit chefgailsokol.com!
How To Make Parmesan Twists
No copyright infringement intended! For entertainment and compilation purposes only.
E Z Parmesan Twists
Like Our Music?
Find it Here:
E-Z Parmesan Twists
(For a 12” Camp Oven)
1 - 17 oz. package puff pastry, thawed (2 sheets)
1 – large egg, lightly beaten
1½ - cups grated parmesan cheese
1 - tbs. poppy or sesame seeds
1. Heat camp oven to 400°F, using 20 briquettes on the lid in a single ring and 14 briquettes under the oven wall.
2. While the oven is heating, slice the pastry sheet into 12 slices each. (2 sheets – two batches)
3. Brush the top of the pastry slices with the beaten egg, sprinkle the parmesan cheese and sprinkle your choice of seeds over the brush egg.
4. Working with one slice at a time, hold onto each end and twist the slice. Place 12 twisted slices into the camp oven, pressing each end of each strip onto the bottom of the oven.
5. Cover and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and place the 2nd batch into the oven, bake as previously noted in step #5.
(Yields 12 servings)
Domino's Parmesan Bread Twists - Food Review
On this early evening I review the new Parmesan Bread Twists from Domino's. I am wearing a blue suit from the 1990s, a white Ralph Lauren dress shirt and a blue pattern necktie from Andhurst.
Please SUBSCRIBE ►
*.*OFFICIAL TheReportOfTheWeek STORE*.*:
HELP Support TheReportOfTheWeek at Patreon -
PayPal donations are greatly appreciated at E-mail: email@example.com
Twitter: @TROTWOfficial -
VORW Radio programs can be heard on the following shortwave frequencies each Thursday:
6 PM Eastern - 9955 kHz to South America
8 PM Eastern - 7490 kHz to North America
8 PM Eastern - 7730 kHz to Western North America
8 PM Eastern - 9455 kHz to Southwestern North America
8 PM Eastern - 9395 kHz to North America
Ways to listen to the VORW Radio Program without a shortwave radio are here:
Archived VORW Radio Show Broadcasts:
Perhaps seeking an answer to the garlic knots offered by Papa John's and Pizza Hut, Domino's introduces their own take with the rise of new Bread Twists.
The new sides are made with the chain's buttery Handmade Pan pizza dough and comes in three flavors: Parmesan, Garlic, and Cinnamon.
Parmesan Bread Twists come sprinkled with garlic and Parmesan cheese seasoning plus an extra dusting of Parmesan. Garlic Bread Twists features a drizzle of buttery-tasting garlic and seasoning. Cinnamon Bread Twists are sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
For dipping both Parmesan and Garlic Bread Twists include marinara sauce while Cinnamon Bread Twists come with icing.
The new Bread Twists are included in Domino's choose $5.99 any two or more mix and match deal (my local Domino's still charges $5.99 if you buy an order alone though) compared to $5.99 for Pizza Hut's Stuffed Garlic Knots and $5 for Papa John's Garlic Knots. There are eight Bread Twists to an order (versus ten and eight for Pizza Hut and Papa John's, respectively).
Nutritional Info - Domino's Parmesan Bread Twists
Serving Size - 2 pieces (69g)
Calories - 230 (from Fat - 100)
Fat - 11g (Saturated Fat - 4.5g)
Sodium - 240mg
Carbs - 27g (Sugar - 1g)
Protein - 5g
Puff Pastry Parmesan Cheese and Vegemite twists Recipe / cheese sticks / what to cook with vegemite
Pastry twists with vegemite and Parmesan. Makes a great lunchbox treat or after school snack. Also great with soup....
you can make so many variations go these.... try Rosemary and Parmesan, Garlic and cheese, sea salt and olive oil, ham and cheese..... the list is endless.
You will need;
Please check out my small YouTube channel and hit the subscribe button.