How to Make Delicious Chocolate Truffles
Anna Olson's chocolate truffles are legendary. Follow her instructions on how to make truffles and impress anyone who comes over. Recipe
This recipe makes about 60 truffles
DIRECTIONS FOR: ANNA OLSON'S CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
For Chocolate Truffles
- 2 cup whipping cream
- 16 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
For Pistachio Brandy Truffles
- chopped pistachios for garnish
For Orange Truffles
- orange liqueur
- candied orange peel for garnish
For White & Dark Truffles
- white chocolate, melted
- dark chocolate, melted
Chocolate Truffles baking directions:
1. For the ganache, heat the cream until it just begins to simmer and then pour this over the 16 ounces of chopped chocolate. Let this sit a minute, then gently stir with a spatula starting at the centre and widening the circles until the chocolate has fully melted and the ganache is smooth. Divide the ganache into smaller bowls, and stir in desired flavourings (as below), then chill completely before shaping into truffles.
2. To make truffles, use a small ice cream scoop or a teaspoon to spoon out about ½-ounce of the ganache and shape into a ball by rolling between your palms. Place the truffles on a parchment-lined baking tray and chill until ready to roll or dip.
3. Roll the truffles into desired fillings (listed below) or dip into melted chocolate using truffle forks, shake off excess chocolate and place n a cooling rack that rests over a parchment-lined baking tray. Chill the truffles just to set them, but then store in a cool place.
Pistachio Brandy Truffles
1. Stir a little brandy (about 1 teaspoon into 1/3 of the ganache) into the ganache before chilling, then roll the shaped truffles in chopped pistachios.
1. Stir a little orange liqueur (about 1 teaspoon into 1/3 of the ganache) into the ganache before chilling, then dip the truffle in melted dark chocolate and place a small piece of candied orange peel on top before the chocolate sets.
White & Dark Truffles
1. Dip the truffle in melted white chocolate, then drizzle the truffles with melted dark chocolate. Or, dip the truffles in the dark chocolate and drizzle with white chocolate.
Subscribe for more video recipes:
Shop Anna Olson Cookbooks:
- Follow Anna on social media:
Anna's Official Website:
- Follow Oh Yum on...
Official Oh Yum Website:
Channel optimization by TubeBuddy:
Cook With Me - Orange Chocolate Truffles
This video is not sponsored.
Chocolate Truffles Recipe - Cardamom, Mint & Orange flavours!
Three amazing kind of Chocolate Truffles recipe: Cardamom, Mint & Orange flavours! Delicious treats that melt in your mouth!
- How to Temper Chocolate by Seeding - step by step procedure for perfect snap and shine!
For the Infusions:
3-4 crushed cardamom pods
8-12 chopped mint leaves
orange zest of half orange
- 150ml double cream
- 170g dark/bittersweet chocolate
- 25g unsalted butter
- flavours of your choice (cardamom, mint, orange/lemon zest, ginger, dried lavander, cinnamon, vanilla...)
*Note: Certain combinations require reducing the amount of cream. If you choose milk or dark chocolate AND a liqueur (or in our case the orange juice) use:
- 130ml double cream
- 20ml orange juice or liqueur of your choice
#1: For a stronger taste, leave the infusion stays for longer than 1 hour.
#2: Do not boil the cream. When adding the cream to the chocolate let it rest for one minute and then start whisking all together so that the chocolate melts easier.
#3: Line some parchment baking paper on the plastic boxes. This will make it easier to remove the ganache later on. You can also write on it what kind of ganache is (if you make more than one at the time).
#4: Make sure to dry the knife properly before using it.
#5: Use a knife to better shape the coated truffles once the tempered chocolate starts to get thick.
#6: If pouring the tempered chocolate on the truffles shake the tray so that the excess chocolate goes away.
Click Thumbs Up if you enjoyed it!
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Pinterest:
Feel free to leave your comments/questions below.
Orange Creamsicle Truffles | Dessert
For that perfect blend of orange and white chocolate that compliments each other so well, give these delicious truffles a try. With a sprinkle of icing sugar and served with some fresh oranges, we guarantee you won’t have any leftover!
Christmas special Orange Truffles | Quick Easy Holiday Orange Snowball recipe | Chocolate Laddu
Christmas special Orange truffles. This very easy quick instant no bake orange chocolate snowball recipe. which is holiday festive party kids friendly recipe.
Orange & Cinnamon Chocolate truffles (Vegan, Gluten-free, No-bake)
Delicious, creamy vegan Orange & Cinnamon chocolate truffles, packed with winter flavours! This vegan, no-bake dessert is ideal for your Christmas Eve dinner finale!
Check out Green Jinn and save money from the ingredients when shopping at your local UK supermarket:
Did you like this video? Follow MY FOOD & HAPPINESS for more:
Music by Ben Sound:
Chocolate Orange Truffles // MoreSaltPlease
Get your sweet tooth on today! These bad boys are fat free and processed sugar free. They are also one of my favorite flavor combinations.
20-25 pitted medjool dates
2 TBS cocoa powder + more for dusting
zest of one orange
1-2 TBS orange juice
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Form truffles by rolling date mixture into balls, then roll each ball into the extra cocoa powder. Finish truffles by adding orange zest on top. Store in fridge and eat all week long!
LET'S BE FRIENDS :)
White Chocolate Orange Truffles
Orange Creamsicle Truffles | Delish 116
These 5-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Truffles Are Blowing Our Minds.
Lately, we've been obsessed with everything creamsicle. (Thanks to this insane Creamsicle Cheesecake!) We're back at it with these super easy (5 ingredient!) truffles. Pro tip: they tend to lose their shape a bit at room temperature, so store them in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
1 1/3 c. white chocolate chips (8 oz.)
1/2 c. heavy cream
3 tbsp. orange Jell-O powder
Zest of a small orange
2 tbsp. powdered sugar
1) In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave, stirring about every 10 seconds until just melted.
2) Stir in Jell-O and orange zest. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
3) Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, shape mixture into bite-sized balls. Roll each ball in powdered sugar. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Orange Shortbread Bars | Truffles and Trends
These Orange Shortbread Bars have a buttery, tender, flaky shortbread crust that's topped with a silky, rich, tart and sweet orange curd filling. Citrus heaven!
Full recipe from the blog:
Truffles and Trends on Facebook:
Truffles and Trends on Twitter:
Truffles and Trends on Instagram:
Truffles and Trends on Pinterest: