Mango Tart Recipe
Mango Tart Recipe
Follow this recipe to learn how to make mango tart. Special, colorful and unique dessert.
More Tart & Pie Recipes:
Vegan Bounty Tart:
No-Bake Chocolate Tart:
Apple Pie Recipe:
For the crust:
1½ cups (190g) Flour
1/4 cup (50g) Powdered sugar
1/2 cup (115g) Butter
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the filing:
12oz (340g) Mango puree/mango pulp (about 2 large mangos) 1 Egg + 2 egg yolks
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. (125g) Sugar
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Lemon zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup (180ml) Heavy cream/half&half
1. Make the dough: In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Process few seconds until combined. Add cubed butter and pulse until crumbs are formed. And egg, vanilla extract and pulse until dough is formed.
2. Flatten into disk, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured board. Lightly dust the top of the dough or the rolling pin with flour as needed. roll until the dough is about 1/8 inch thick.
4. Transfer the dough to a 9-inch (23-24 cm) tart pan. Evenly press the pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of your pan. off the top of the tart pan. Gently pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
6. Make the filling: Dice the flesh of the mango, place in a food processor or a blender, process until completely smooth.
7. In a large bowl whisk eggs and sugar until smooth. Add mango puree, cream, vanilla extract, stir until combined.
8. Place the crust in the oven, pour mango filling in to the crust. Bake for 8-10 minutes, reduce heat to 325F (160C) and bake for 25-30 minutes more, until completely set.
9. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
• In this recipe i skipped the blind baking stage, BUT I highly recommend to blind bake the crust first as i usually do. Otherwise the crust won't be flaky enough. Here you can see how to blind bake properly:
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Recipe
This no bake mango cheesecake is so delicate, rich and delicious. Perfect summer cake!
More No bake Cheesecakes:
Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake:
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake:
More Cakes and Desserts:
Giant Oreo Cake:
Strawberry Mousse Mirror Glaze Cake:
Flourless chocolate cake:
For the base:
8 oz (225g) biscuits/Graham crackers
7 tablespoons (100g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2¼ cups (500g) cream cheese
1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
2 cups (500g) mango puree/pulp (fresh or canned)
330g (11.6oz) white chocolate
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Zest of one lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
14g gelatin powder + 70ml cold water
For the topping:
10g gelatin powder + 50ml cold water
300g mango puree/pulp
3 tablespoons (37g) sugar
1. In a food processor or a ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 9-inch (23cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. Mango puree: (if you using canned mango skip to the nest step): cut mango into cubes and place in a food processor or a blender. Blend until completely smooth. Divide into 2 portions, 500 grams (17.6oz) and 300 grams (10.6oz). Set aside.
3. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese until soft and smooth, add heavy cream, vanilla extract and beat to soft peaks.
5. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring after every 20 seconds until completely melted and smooth.
6. Pour melted white chocolate into the bowl, and the bigger portion of mango pulp (500g), lemon juice, lemon zest and beat until combined and smooth.
7. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined. Pour into the springform pan and freeze while making the topping.
8. Mango jelly: In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes. In a small sauce pan place 300g mango pulp, water and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolves. Remove from heat and add bloomed gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool to room temperature and pour over the cake.
9. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
• If you using fresh mango, make sure the mango is sweet.
• Instead of making fresh mango puree, you can use canned.
If you like me recipes, please join to The Cooking Foodie YouTube membership:
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.
Digital Kitchen Scale:
9-Inch Spring Form Pan:
*some links provided above are affiliate links
Mango Cheesecake Recipe - Summer Special Dessert - Mango Cake Recipe - Anushruti
Watch how to make Mango Cheesecake, a mouth watering recipe by Anushruti.
As we bid adieu to the king of fruits, our Chef Anushruti presents the lovely recipe for the delicious, easy to make, and most importantly, Gelatin Free Mango Cheesecake! Enjoy!
160 gm (1 1/2 cups) digestive biscuits or any other fairly plain sweet biscuits, crushed
100 gm (1/2 cup) butter (preferably salted butter), chopped
160 gm (1 cup) fine sugar or powdered sugar
800 gm (3 cups) thick full cream yogurt
400 gm (2 cups) panir cheese or cottage cheese*
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) water
10 gm Chinagrass or Agar Agar or Kanten*
2 mangoes (1 cup), peeled, chopped and pureed (make sure that you heat the mango pulp on medium heat before pouring the china grass mix with it)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
For the Mango Glaze:
1 mango (1/2 cup), peeled, chopped and pureed
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lime juice
- Place the yogurt in a cheesecloth lined colander over a container and allow to drain overnight to get half the quantity ( 400 gm or 1 1/2 cups) thick yogurt.
Prepare the crust:
- Place all the biscuits in a sealed plastic bag (Zip loc) and with a rolling pin beat until the biscuits are powdered. This is more easy than it sounds. Once this is done put the biscuits in a large mixing bowl. Put in the butter and with the help of a pastry blender or with your hands rub the butter into the biscuits until the mixture is well mixed. Alternatively, process the biscuits in a food processor until fine, drop in the butter and process again until the mixture is properly blended.
- Remove the mixture and press it evenly into the base of an 8” deep round spring form pan or any pan with a removable bottom or a 9” regular round pan. Chill in the freezer for 15 minutes or in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Prepare the filling:
- Break the china grass into small pieces and soak in 1 1/2 cups water for about 10 minutes until it becomes soft.
- In a food processor fitted with the metal blade or blender, place the strained yogurt, panir cheese or cottage cheese and the sugar and process until smooth and creamy. Transfer this to a mixing bowl, stir in the vanilla extract and mix well with a whisk.
- In a sauce pan, heat the mango puree over a medium flame. Do not allow this to boil.
- In another saucepan place the chinagrass and water mixture and stir on low heat until it melts completely. This can take about 10 minutes. Do not allow this to boil.
- After the chinagrass melts completely, pour the hot china grass solution into the hot mango puree, stirring all the while.
- Slowly add the mango mixture into the yogurt and cheese mixture and beat well with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour this mixture over the prepared crust, level with a spoon and chill in the refrigerator for about an hour. Allow the cheesecake to set for an hour or so before spreading the glaze over it.
For the Mango Glaze:
- Place all the ingredients for the glaze in a saucepan and cook over medium heat. When it begins to boil, reduce the flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more. Allow to come to room temperature and then spread the glaze over the cheesecake with a spoon. Allow the glaze to set over the cheesecake for 2 to 3 hours or overnight, before slicing it.
*If using cottage cheese make sure the water is completely drained and the cheese is dry to get a perfectly set cheesecake. Try and use panir cheese blended into a puree for this recipe.
*A few notes about cooking with chinagrass or agar agar or kanten.
China grass or Agar Agar or Kanten is a sea weed and completely vegetarian. It gives a smooth, glossy finish and many chefs prefer to use it over gelatin. China grass, if used properly sets easily at room temperature.
1. China grass needs to be broken into pieces and softened by soaking in water for atleast 5 minutes.
2. Heat chinagrass on a low flame for it to melt completely.
3. The dissolved chinagrass liquid should be immediately mixed with another portion of hot mixture. Remember that both the mixing agents need to be hot for the china grass to set properly. If either of them is cold, then the dessert wont set properly.
Host: Anushruti RK ( )
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook -
Tweet about it -
Share it on Google+ -
Get this recipe on Anushruti's website - Subscribe & Stay Tuned -
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Follow us on google plus Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes
Coconut Pound Cake with Syrupy Mango Sauce
Learn how to make my light and moist coconut pound cake recipe! This is a fantastic summer dessert recipe when served with vanilla ice cream and topped with my syrupy mango sauce!
SUBSCRIBE for more great recipes!
SUBSCRIBE to my gardening channel!
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR PRINTABLE RECIPES:
GET MY NEWEST VIDEOS IN YOUR INBOX EACH WEEK!
Subscribe to my Newsletter
COCONUT POUND CAKE WITH SYRUPY MANGO SAUCE
*PRINT RECIPE HERE*
For the Cake:
1 cup (240g) butter, room temperature
1 ¼ cups (250g) sugar
4 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
2 tsp (10ml) coconut extract
1 ¾ cups (210g) all-purpose flour
1 ¾ tsp (8.75ml) baking powder
½ tsp salt (2.5ml)
1 cup (240ml) full-fat sour cream
½ cup (45g) shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
For the Cake Garnish:
½ cup (45g) unsweetened coconut chips
For the Syrupy Mangoes:
1 lb (450g) frozen mangoes
¼ cup (50g) sugar
¼ cup (60ml) water
2 tsp (10ml) grated ginger
Best quality vanilla ice cream
Before you begin, make sure your butter, eggs and sour cream are at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350F (176C). Prepare a 9 (23cm) x 5 (13cm) loaf pan by spraying it with baking spray and distributing it well with a paper towel.
In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together and set aside. Also measure out the sour cream and set that aside.
Beat together the softened butter and the sugar until pale and fluffy, about 5-7 minutes of beating. It should have the texture of whipped cream! Scrape down the bowl as needed.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating down the bowl in between each addition. Add the vanilla and coconut extracts. Beat for another 1-2 minutes, making sure the butter and eggs are incorporated well. If you are using a stand mixer, be sure to scrape down the bowl one last time, especially under the paddle attachment. This is where the hardened butter hides. You want to scrape that up now and make sure it’s well incorporated. Otherwise, it will reveal itself later when you go to pour your batter into your loaf pan and you don’t want clumps of butter in your batter or it will bake into your cake that way and create greasy, splotchy sections.
Add the flour in thirds, alternating with the sour cream. Beat gently, just until combined, in between each addition, scraping down the bowl as needed.
Transfer the batter into your loaf pan, smoothing it out with a spatula, and shaking the pan so it’s level.
Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the cake is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely before slicing it.
While your oven is still hot, keep it at 350F. Place the coconut chips on a baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. This happens quickly so don’t walk away! Allow coconut to cool completely.
For the syrupy mangoes, place the frozen mangoes, sugar, water and ginger in a medium-size saucepot. Cover and simmer until mangoes become tender, remove the cover and start to mash them with a fork or a potato masher. Continue until you have a chunky, syrupy sauce. Allow to cool, then transfer to a microwavable safe bowl, cover, and refrigerate. This will make it easier to heat the sauce in the microwave when time to serve. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Before serving reheat the mangoes in a microwave at 30-second intervals until warmed through. Or reheat in a pot on the stovetop.
To serve, place a slice of the cake on the plate, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the side and spoon the warm mango sauce on top.
#entertainingwithbeth #CookingChannel #poundcake
ABOUT THIS CHANNEL
Hi! I'm Beth Le Manach and I believe food tastes better when shared. Subscribe to my cooking channel, Entertaining with Beth, to learn holiday recipes, party planning tips and easy recipes for weeknight meals! New recipe videos post every Saturday! SUBSCRIBE HERE!
How to Prepare Coconut Cream Pudding with Mango Sauce
This sumptuous exotic flavoured pudding is an excellent dessert to follow spicy Asian or Caribbean meals.
The tang of mango and lime balance the creaminess of the coconut cream pudding.
A taste sensation!
Thumbs up to my friend Merriel who loves this dessert.
Visit my blog for more information and some of my pre-video era recipes:
Let me know if there are any you would like to see in video format.
Most of all let's keep cooking fun, on budget, tasty and simple!
If you enjoy my videos please Like, Share and Comment and tell your family and friends.
To make sure you receive notice of my new videos, please Subscribe.
Help me grow this channel so that I can bring you more great recipes, tips and kitchen magic.
I do not do like for like or sub for sub, so please don't ask, as a refusal often offends!
Coconut Cheesecake with Mango Sauce
Toasted coconut sits on top of this coconut cheesecake. Even the crust has some coconut. This isn’t your normal chewy coconut. The mango sauce adds just the right amount of sweetness to this cheesecake. You will love it! Get the recipe at
Mango Panna Cotta
Get a copy of our recipe e-book here
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 SERVINGS:
80g granulated sugar
¼ tsp agar agar powder (1g)
100g dairy-free yogurt
220g soy milk
200g dairy-free cream
½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
4 strips lemon zest (3g)
For the mango sauce:
100g mango pulp
- Mix half of the sugar with the agar and the other half with the yogurt.
- Grease 4 pudding basins with a clear oil.
- In a saucepan, mix the milk, the cream, the sugar/agar mixture, the vanilla, the lemon zest, and bring to the boil. Simmer for 3 mins while stirring, so that the agar hydrates properly, and then, turn off the heat.
- Add yogurt/sugar mixture into the pan and stir well.
Immediately strain the mixture through a fine sieve directly into the pudding moulds, place the moulds into the fridge to set for a minimum of 3 hours, or even better, 6 hours.
- Once ready, mix mango pulp with water, unmould the panna cotta onto a dish, and serve together with the fruit pure.
SUBSTITUTIONS and TIPS
- Mango pulp is a cheap and delicious option available pretty much anywhere in the world, and it is generally sold by indian food stores. However, this panna cotta can also be served with fruit coulis, chocolate sauce, custard, or simply with some fresh fruit mixed with sugar and left to macerate for 20 minutes, as we did with our cheesecake recipe. Make sure to use simple flavours here, as the hero must remain the panna cotta.
Cooking Equipment US:
Silicone Spatula Small:
Silicone Spatula Large:
Silicone Spatulas Set:
Silicone Deep Spoon Small:
Silicone Deep Spoon Large:
Kitchen Scale 1:
Kitchen Scale 2:
Cooking Equipment UK:
Silicone Spatula Small:
Silicone Spatula Large:
Silicone Deep Spoon Small:
Silicone Deep Spoon Large:
Kitchen Scale 1:
Kitchen Scale 2:
CONNECT WITH US:
★Amazon Prime Series:
Coconut Custard Pie With Mango Compote
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake
No bake mango cheesecake with smooth creamy texture and delicious mango cheese flavor enriched with white chocolate. What more could you ask for a summer dessert?
NOTE: If you've made any of my recipes, would you be so kind to head out to my website and rate it? Link is below. I would really appreciate it. Huge thanks!
▶ Printable recipe:
▶ Subscribe for more videos
▶ Check out my website for other recipes and much more!
THANK YOU for watching and have a lovely day!
And do say HI to us here:
Background music: Water Lily by The 126ers. Youtube Audio Library.
Gear I used to make this video:
Mango Lime Cheesecake
Here is what you'll need!
Download the new Tasty app:
Reserve the One Top:
MANGO LIME CHEESECAKE
8 digestive biscuits
1 tablespoon sugar
50 grams butter
3 large mangos or 6 small yellow mangos, peeled & diced
900 grams cream cheese, at room temperature
225 grams, plus 2 tablespoons sugar
3 large eggs, at room temperature
2 egg yolks, at room temperature
Zest and juice of 2 limes
250 milliliters sour cream
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C (375°F).
2. Place biscuits into a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin until crumbled.
3. Pour crumbs into a bowl, along with sugar and melted butter and mix until well combined.
4. Pour crust mix into a 9-inch springform cake pan. Use a measuring up to press into the base and partially up the sides. 5.Bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
6. Using a blender, puree mangos until smooth. Set aside.
7. In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
8. Add the eggs, 500 milliliters mango puree, and lime zest, whisking until combined.
9. Pour cheesecake filling into cooled crust. Lower oven to 160°C (325°F) bake for 1 hour.
10. Remove cheesecake from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Centre will still by jiggly. Increase temperature to 190°C (375°F).
11. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, 1 tablespoon sugar, and lime juice. Spread the sweetened sour cream on top of the cheesecake.
12. Use remaining mango puree to decorate the top. Create your own pattern of dots, using a toothpick to swirl the pattern.
13. Return cheesecake to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Turn the oven off and allow the cheesecake to cool inside with the oven door cracked for 1 hour.
14. Cover the top of the pan with clingfilm and chill overnight in the fridge before serving. Enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network
How to make Easy Mango Pie
Easy Mango Pie
7-8 pcs Tasty Bread
1 Cup sliced mango / or 1 mango regular size
2 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp water
1 pc beaten egg
Thank you for watching! Subscribe for more videos
Stay home, keep safe!
Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com:
Here is what you'll need!
½ cup butter, softened and cut into 1-inch cubes
⅔ cup sugar
2 cups flour
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup Greek yogurt
½ teaspoon orange zest
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat the oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
In a large bowl, beat the egg. Then add the butter and sugar and mix. Add the flour and mix until combined. The dough will be crumbly in your hand.
Transfer the crust mixture into a greased 8-inch tart pan one handful at a time, pressing it down to create an even, thin layer over the entire pan, about ¼ inch. Prick the crust with a fork to prevent it from puffing up in the oven.
Bake the crust for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
On a cutting board, cut off a half inch off the bottom and top off the mango to give it a flat base. Standing it upright, make exterior slices from the top to bottom to take the skin off. Remove the meat from the sides and thinly slice.
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, orange zest, sugar, orange juice, and vanilla.
Transfer the yogurt mixture to the cooled tart crust. Starting from the outer edge, place mango slices in a circular pattern, making full rotations all the way to the center.
Chill the fruit tart for at least an hour.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Not A Care In The World
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Mango Cream Pie Recipe
Mango Cream Pie
For the pie crust:
Grind 1 Package of Cookies into crumbs and add 1 Tablespoon Sugar, 3 Tablespoons melted butter and mix
Press the cookie mixture into a pan
Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5 minutes
For the filling:
Dice two ripe mangos and add 1 Tablespoon sugar, 2 Tablespoon water and juice of one lime. And cook for 2 or 3 minutes just to soften. Add this mixture to the pie crust.
On low heat add 1/3 cup lime juice and add 1 package unflavored gelatin powder. Heat and mix until gelatin dissolves. It should take 2 minutes. Turn off heat and add 1 can sweetened condensed milk and mix. Blend two very ripe mangos in a food processor and add to the mixture. Pour over the diced mango.
Place in refrigerator and let cool.
Please watch: Homemade Tender Carnitas Tacos
Mango Peach Pie Recipe
Mango-Peach Pie Recipe
Mango peach pie is a dessert made of puff-pastry filled with mangoes and peaches. Instead of baking this I deep-fry the puff-pastry until golden brown just like every Filipino favorite fast food that popularized this delicious dessert mango-peach pie. This dessert is perfect for your family, friends merienda(snack) and dessert. Now you can do this at your own home.
Please subscribe to my channel
Please don’t forget to like and share!
Previous cooking video: No Bake Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Follow us on Instagram: schannel21
Mango-Peach Pie Recipe
2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup cold butter, cut into cubes
½ cup cold water
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
Cooking oil (for deep-frying) mango peach hand pies
Mango-Peach Filling Ingredients
1 cup ripe mangoes, cubed
1 cup peaches, cubed
3 to 4 tbsp sugar (add more sugar if the mangoes are not too sweet)
2 tbsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
1 egg+ 1 tbsp water (beat together) for egg wash
1. In a pan combine cubes of mangoes and peaches. Mix for 2 minutes in medium heat. Add sugar and lemon juice. Mix well. Cook until a little bit mushy like a jam but still has chunks on it.
2. Mix in cornstarch dissolve in water. Stir well until thick. Remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool.
3. In a mixing bowl mix together flour, salt and sugar. Add butter. Cut butter to flour with fork or your clean hands. Mix the dough until you form a coarse crumbs. Add egg and mix until just combined. Add cold water and mix until pastry dough form. Cover or wrap it in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes or so.
4. Rolled dough in a floured board for about 2 mm thick. Cut into big square then divide it into four little square shape or disk shape.
5. Fill with a tablespoon of mango-peach filling. Fold and seal edges using a fork. Then brush both sides with egg wash.
6. Deep- fry mango-peach pie in a heated oil until golden brown. Drain in paper towel to remove excess oil. Serve hot.
Thank you for watching!
Camera I am using is Canon Ixus 132
Editing software: Movie Maker
Please watch my other cooking videos:
Cheesy Spaghetti Sopas
Calamansi Honey Ginger Tea
Champorado (Sweet Chocolate Rice Porridge)
Ginataang Gulay With Dilis Dried Dilis
Toasted Pastillas (Toaster Oven)
Beef Caldereta With Cheese
Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti
Filipino Ube Carioca With Sweet Dipping Sauce
Ginisang Togue (Sauteed Bean Sprout)
Pokemon Go Chocolate Coated Biscuits
Ampaw (Filipino Puffed Rice)
Fried Tofu (Pritong Tokwa)
Rilakkuma Oreo Pops
How To Cook Sweet And Sour Pork (Ala Chowking)
How To Make Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats
Bistek (Beef Steak)
Graham fruit cocktail
Cheesy Hotdog Roll
Sinigang na bangus sa miso
Bangus sa miki:
Fried Rice Sardines:
Turon in Cinnamon:
Sweet cheese corn:
Peanut butter candy cereal:
MACAPUNO AND MANGO PIE/2 IN 1 DESSERT/STEP BY STEP PROCESURE
On this recipe video, we will a pie using a combination of difrrently sweetness taste of our filipino mango fruit jam and macapuno.
Here are the ingredients:
FOR PIE CRUST:
2 1/2 cups of flour
3/3 cup cold butter/sliced or cubes
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup cold water
(These two are made by just combining each fruit with the right amount of sugar and water depwnding on your preference) you can also add cornstarch as it will hold and thicken sauce.
mango cake in cooker recipe | eggless mango cake | mango sponge cake | best mango cake
mango cake recipe | eggless mango cake | mango sponge cake with detailed photo and video recipe. an popular and tasty seasonal sponge cake recipe made with cake batter and mango pulp. the recipe is very similar to the sponge cake or vanilla cake, but has additional strong flavour of mango pulp in it. it can be served either as a dessert recipe with a choice of frosting, or as evening snack with a choice of coffee or tea beverage.
mango cake recipe | eggless mango loaf cake | mango sponge cake with step by step photo and video recipe. sponge cake recipes are very common baked cake recipes and are made with just vanilla flavour. but can also be made with different kind of flavours as an additional agent to the traditional sponge cake recipes. one such easy and simple sponge cake variation is the mango cake recipe made with generous amount of mango flavour.
Mango, Coconut and Chia Seed Pots
A healthy dessert that makes you truly feel good! The first layer of cool chia seeds and coconut milk is topped with a second layer of smooth mango puree. Easy to make, vegan, refined sugar free...
Music: Green leaves by Audionautix
Look for cooking ideas? Check out Allrecipes Australia and New Zealand
Like us on Facebook:
Browse our pins on Pinterest:
Find us on Google+:
No Bake Mango Cheesecake
No bake mango cheesecake is a fruity, delicious treat. The fresh mangoes used in the recipe give the dish a burst of sunshine. The most difficult part of making this dish is waiting for the cheesecake to set. This usually takes about 4 hours, but I like to leave it in the chiller overnight. In light of this, I usually make it up the night before and serve it for dessert the following day. Watch the video and give the delicious dessert a try. Get the full recipe at:
SUBSCRIBE AND HIT NOTIFICATION BELL so you won't miss our new uploads
watch our latest video:
All photographs and video properties are original productions of, created by, and exclusive property of Cook n' Share. Cook n' Share is owned and operated by David Hood. I am submitting the on behalf of myself.
Short Intro Clip: Guitar Logo
LICENSE CERTIFICATE : Envato Marketplace Item
This document certifies the purchase of:
ONE REGULAR LICENSE
as defined in the standard terms and conditions on the Envato Marketplaces.
Licensor's Author Username: Pavel_Nest
Licensee: David Hood -- Cook n' Share
For the item: Guitar Logo
Item ID: 4301501
Item Purchase Code: 5bb4a191-3ed7-4623-8dc6-cf9b170dda89
Purchase Date: 2013-10-02 08:54:49 UTC
For any queries related to this document or license please contact Envato Support via
Envato Pty. Ltd. (ABN 11 119 159 741)
PO Box 21177, Little Lonsdale Street, VIC 8011, Australia
Music (Main Body): Spring in My Step
Youtube Creators Library
FILI KOREANA MANGO LASAGNA DESSERT PIE ORIGINAL RECIPE
FILI KOREANA MANGO LASAGNA DESSERT PIE ORIGINAL RECIPE
1 cup sweet mango slice dice or small
2/3 cup condensed milk
24 pcs graham crackers
1/2 cup melted butter
Jello mango flavor
Two cups mango yogurt
1 cup hot water
About four cups of whipped cream
Another 1/2 cup of mango for toppings
Hope you try this recipe
Not so sweet,
light and fluffy
Tangy and tropical
Coconut Mochi Cupcake Crispy outside Chewy inside
Pineapple ice cream no condensed milk no heavy cream
Easy Recipe for fruit cocktail salad drinks
Gluten free bread Mochi cheese bread
UBE LANGKA FLOAT
Baked mussels our family secret recipes
Homemade korean vegetable pancake
Mga kababayan ko sa PHILIPPINES at Sa mga Tulad ko din na OFW I’m Fili Koreana TV po Hihingi po sana ako ng kunting tulong ANG SAHOD KO PO AY HINDI PAMUPUNTA SA AKIN ITUTULONG KO PO ITO .sana po maka SUBSCRIBE KAYO SA CHANNEL NAMIN NG ASAWA KO AT NG ASO KO mayron po kaming FOOD RECIPES,SUNDAY SERMON, TRAVEL VLOG, VISa EXPERIENCE, MY LIFE STORY, SKIN PRODUCT REVIEW, at iba pang funny video , Hindi po ako Sikat ng tulad ng iba kaya humihingi po ako ng tulong sa inyo I’m doing this to help my sister and niece sa Philippines
Wala po kasi akong regular na work dito para tulungan Sila kaya ito po Lang ang way ko
Just watch and subscribe Don’t Skip the ads po .
Thank you so much kung may Channel kayo PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE PO SEARCH ME IN THE YOUTUBE FILI KOREANA TV
Mango and Coconut Custard Tarts | Waitrose
Rich Harris shows you how to make these deliciously simple Mango & coconut custard tarts. See the recipe here:
Waitrose TV YouTube channel |
More great recipes, ideas and groceries |
Christmas recipes and ideas |
Mango Sticky Rice with creamy Coconut Sauce | Thai Dessert
???????????????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????????? - a traditional Thai dessert made with steamed sweet/sticky rice also called glutinous rice, coconut sauce, served with sweet fresh ripe mangoes on the side topped with toasted sesame seeds. Easy to make and delicious!
Written ???????????????????????? and full information about this recipe at this link:
???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? ???????????? ????????????????????????????????????, it will be a great support to me and will inspire me to create more videos. Thank you :)
???????????????????? ???????????????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????? ???????????????????? -
???????????????????? ???????????? ???????????????????????????? -
???????????????????? ???????????????????? ???????????? -
???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????? ????????????????-
1 cup glutinous rice (sweet rice)
1 & 1/4 cups coconut milk
1/4 cup granulated sugar, adjust accordingly
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp cornstarch
2 tbsp water
toasted sesame seeds
Full ???????????????????????? and information at
More delicious recipes at pinoycookingrecipes.com
You can also find me on:
#stickyrice #mangostickyrice #thaidessert
Mango Pudding | Mango Recipes
#MangoPudding #Mango #pudding
Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is completely irresistible. Add chopped mango pieces for garnish and serve it chilled.
Mango - 4 Nos
Sugar - 1/4 Cup
Water - 1/2 Cup
China Grass - 5 Gms
Fresh Cream - 1/2 Cup
Milk - 1/4 Cup
1. Peel and cut ripe mangoes
2. Add it into a mixer jar
3. Add sugar and blend it till its smooth
4. Strain and add the mixture to a pan and heat it
5. Meanwhile, boil water and add the china grass
6. Cook till the china grass dissolves completely
7. Strain the china grass into the mango puree
8. Mix everything well
9. Now, add fresh cream and milk and mix everything until well combined
10. Turn off the stove, do not boil the mixture after adding milk
11. Let it sit 2 mins and pour the pudding mixture into individual moulds
12. Let the pudding come to room temperature, cover it with a cling wrap or foil paper
13. Keep the pudding in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight
14. Add some chopped mango pieces for garnish and serve it chilled.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production:
Unbelievably Easy Baked Yogurt Cheesecake With Mango Sauce - Eggless, No Fail! Cakes And More |
Subscribe for free here! Tap on the bell to get email notifications on new uploads!
Just 3 basic ingredients to make the easiest, quickest cheesecake you can bake! Delicious on its own chilled, you could serve it with a mango rum sauce to take it to the next level!
The addition of cornstarch makes it a safe bet as it helps give it a firmer set. You could also bake in small ramekins and serve in them. Or bake a large cheesecake in a shallow round or rectangular pie tin. The baking time will vary accordingly.
Play around, stir in some thick strawberry puree/orange/lime zest or anything else you please. Experiment with different fruit purees and toppings of your choice. You will regret not knowing this dessert earlier :)
Yogurt cheesecake - Impromptu version shown in video
Ingredients - for 4 servings
Condensed milk - 3/4 cup/180ml (I have used Amul Mithaimate)
Full fat yogurt - 1 cup / 240 ml ( I have used Nestle A plus, do not use low fat)
Cornflour / cornstarch - 1 tablespoon
Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
Flavor variations - Thick strawberry puree/plum puree - 1 tablespoon, orange/lime zest, saffron, cardamom, vanilla bean, just make sure you serve it with a sauce which complements the flavor of the cheesecake.
You will find plenty of similar recipes with varying proportions of condensed milk and yogurt. You could also try this variation with hung yogurt from Deeba Rajpal's blog.
Both versions work great. The one shown in the video is something you can make on an impulse, making it a perfect 'emergency' dessert!
Mango Rum Sauce Adapted from David Lebovitz
(vary ingredients and proportions to taste and consistency needed)
Mangoes - 250 gms, peeled, pitted and cubed
Water - 1 tablespoon
Sugar - 2 to 4 tablespoons
Rum - 2 teaspoons
Freshly squeezed lime juice - 2 teaspoons
Blitz together all the ingredients, add more sugar/water to adjust the taste and consistency.
Watch more of my videos!
Oven Related Videos -
How To Choose An Oven, Compare an OTG and Convection Microwave, How To Preheat A Convection Microwave, How To Use A Convection Microwave, How To Use an OTG.
Basic Bakeware, Tools & Gadgets -
Essential Baking Tools - 1 , Essential Baking Tools 2, Basic Baking Pans -1, Basic Baking Pans-2, How To Measure A Baking Tin, How To Line A Square Tin
Cake Icings / Frosting Recipes, Dessert Sauces -
Easy Chocolate Icing / Chocolate Ganache, Cocoa Fudge Frosting, Dulce de Leche In The Pressure Cooker, Easy Butterscotch Sauce, Strawberry Sauce.
Know your Baking Ingredients -
Watch a new video every Monday!
Connect with me for updates on new videos!
Google Plus :
Work With Me : email@example.com
Instagram - @cakesandmoresumarowjee
Twitter - sumarowjee
Frozen Sunshine! Mango Coconut Ice Cream [ vegan + gluten-free, + soy-free ]
An easy raw vegan ice cream made with ripe mango, coconut and fresh orange juice. It's naturally soy-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free (no refined sugars, that is). Plus, it takes only minutes to prepare (with an hour in the freezer) and it's perfect for hot days!
All you need for this recipe is:
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 medium sized orange
- about 1/4th to 1/3rd cup of coconut cream
- Optional toppings: chopped dehydrated mango and/or desiccated coconut meat.
Printable recipe here:
For those watching their fat intake, you can switch out the coconut cream for about half a ripe banana. However, I recommend adding at least a tablespoon of coconut milk.
There is something in the coconut milk that adds a creaminess that you can't get with just frozen mangoes or bananas. Plus, there's that wonderful coconut aroma that makes you feel like you're on vacation.
For tools, you'll need a blender and some time the freezer. Any blender will do. I'm using a Bullet, but it is actually the worst device for the job. My $40 Oster regular blender does the job even better but the cord was too short to include it in the video! Nevertheless, it worked out fine as you'll see in the video.
NOTE: You may be tempted to add more liquid when blending the frozen mango mix and OJ. However, too much liquid will cause your ice cream to be too soft. If you're like me and don't have a high-powered blender, you may need to pulse it, stop, and tamp the ingredients down and repeat. I promise the effort will be well worth it!
Do you have a favourite nice cream recipe? I'd love to hear it! It's getting HOT where I live and I could eat vegan ice cream every day of the week! Aaaand...I usually do. :-D
Connect with me on:
Check out for more frequent vegan recipes, crafts, DIY ideas, and other randomness.
Easy make Mango Pie
#Clehpradez's mango pie
Mango Coconut Jelly (Agar Agar) Recipe วุ้นมะม่วง - Hot Thai Kitchen
It's the vegetarian sister of gelatin, and the perfect chilled summer dessert. I used to eat wayyyy to much of these when I was growing up, and now I am excited to share it with you!
JOIN US ON PATREON FOR BONUS CONTENT:
MY KITCHEN TOOLS & INGREDIENTS:
CONNECT WITH ME!
Pailin “Pai” Chongchitnant is the author of the Hot Thai Kitchen cookbook, co-host of a Canadian TV series One World Kitchen on Gusto TV, and creator and host of the YouTube channel Pailin's Kitchen.
Pai was born and raised in southern Thailand where she spent much of her playtime in the kitchen. She traveled to Canada to study Nutritional Sciences at the University of British Columbia, and was later trained as a chef at Le Cordon Bleu culinary school in San Francisco.
After working in both Western and Thai professional kitchens, she decided that her passion really lies in educating and empowering others to cook at home via YouTube videos, her cookbook, and cooking classes. She currently lives in Vancouver, and goes to Thailand every year to visit her family. Visit her at
#ThaiFood #ThaiRecipes #AsianRecipes
MANGO PIE EASY AND AFFORDABLE RECIPE / PANLASANG PINOY RECIPE
3 pcs mangoes
3 spoon sugar
# mango pie
# merienda recipe
MANGO TRIFLE RECIPE | MANGO TRIFLE PUDDING | DESSERT RECIPE
Mango trifle recipe - Mango trifle pudding - Mango dessert recipe
Trifle pudding is a layered dessert consisting of three basic layers of any cake (even store bought or leftover cake),fruit or jello and pudding or custard.It is extremely delicious and easy to put together. In this video I showed you how to make mango trifle pudding since mangoes are in season now. You can substitute mangoes with any other fruits of your choice.
????Please click on the link below and subscribe to Curries With Bumbi so that I can bring more new recipes for you----
Ingredients required for mango trifle pudding-- serves 6 to 7
For the custard -
*Milk - 700 ml
*Custard powder (vanilla flavored) - 4 heaped tablespoons ( You can even use mango flavored custard powder)
*Sugar - 6 tablespoons
For the layers of the trifle pudding-
*Plain cake or pound cake or sponge cake or any type of cake of your preferance (store bought or you can make your own)- 1 pound or 454 gms ,cut into slices.
*Mango puree or canned mango pulp - 2 & ½ cups. If you use fresh mangoes then use good quality, ripe mangoes without much fibers. Blend the mangoes (without adding any water)and then pass it through a strainer to get rid of the fibers. *** Please resist the temptation of adding too much mango pudding purée on the cake as the layers may turn runny. Just apply a thin film .
*Add sugar to your mango puree depending on the sweetness of your mangoes. My mango pulp was bit tart so I needed to add about 4 teaspoons
*Heavy whipping cream (optional) - 1 & ½ cups
*Icing sugar or confectioners sugar (optional) for adding to whipped cream - 4 tablespoons
*Diced up mangoes - 1 cup
Refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours , overnight will be better.
Please write to me in the comment section with any questions.Would love to hear from you and get your feedback.
Send photos of your culinary success after trying out my recipes to -
My Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
????Please check out my other recipes as well -
????Tofu and paneer recipes-
????Chicken curry recipes -
????Fish and prawn recipes-
????Pasta recipes -
????Background music - Golden Days By Topher Mohr And Alex Elena ( from YouTube audio library)
#dessertrecipes #mangorecipes #summerrecipes
DISCLAIMER- The information provided on this channel is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional experience. All opinions/views/suggestions expressed here are based on my personal experience of cooking which I gained for years at my own home kitchen. While making videos, I have taken into consideration all possible and required safety precautions, but still any action you take based upon the information on this channel is strictly at your own discretion and risk, and we are not liable for any harm or damage in connection after watching or trying out the content presented in our videos.
Have a happy and safe cooking experience.
Rice Pudding Recipe - Coconut Milk Rice Pudding with Mango
Learn how to make a Coconut Milk Rice Pudding with Mango Recipe! - Visit for over 675 additional original video recipes! I hope you enjoy this Coconut Milk Rice Pudding with Mango!
VEGAN SEMOLINA PUDDING - Coconut semolina pudding with mango sauce
VEGAN SEMOLINA PUDDING
Vegan Coconut Semolina Pudding with Mango Sauce
There is nothing more satisfying than a really good homemade vegan Semolina Pudding. Whenever I feel to change my ordinary oats bowl with something different, semolina is one of the choices that come into my mind. Although I am a huge fan of oats but still everyone loves change, so do I. Since I have made this creamy vegan coconut semolina pudding with mango sauce, I am in love with its texture and refreshing flavor of mango. I love this combination of mango and coconut with semolina. It is creamy, refreshingly aromatic and delicious.
Get the full recipe here:
OTHER VEGAN RECIPES VIDEOS
Vegan Lunch & Dinner Recipes:
Vegan Breakfast Recipes:
Vegan Dessert Recipes:
Vegan Lunch Wrap:
Vegan Poke Bowl:
Vegan Chocolate Crinkle Cookies:
Vegan Mujadara Recipe:
Sweet and Sour Cauliflower:
Pan Fried Gnocchi:
LETS BE FRIENDS:
• Recipe Blog:
*WHAT WE USE AND RECOMMAND@ Get Set Vegan Kitchen
Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus:
Small Handy Blender for quick uses:
Saucepan with Glass Lid:
12-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan:
Nonstick Frying Saute Pan:
Large Colander for washing Lentils and Rice:
Glass Mixing Bowls:
Reusable Silicon storage bags:
Glass Food Storage Containers:
* Recommendation links are affiliate links means you don't pay more, but I earn a small commission for my recommendation).
Get Set vegan mainly focus on creating delicious Vegan and cruelty-free recipes. Some of the recipes are gluten-free too. This Video contains ASMR Cooking sounds. I hope this will be as pleasing for your auditory senses as much as your visual ones. :)
SUBSCRIBE to Get set Vegan and get notified for a weekly Vegan Recipe Notification.
#vegansemolinapudding #veganbreakfast #getsetvegan #vganrecipes #vegan #veganfood #easyveganrecipe #veganpudding #ASMR