Berry Charlotte Cake Recipe
Refreshing no-bake dessert filled with two layers of chocolate and berry mousse and topped with fresh berries.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes about 8-10 servings
10 oz (300g) mixed berries, fresh or frozen
1/3 cup (70g) sugar
2 tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
2 1/2 tsp (7g) gelatin powder
3 tbsp (45ml) cold water
1 pound (450g) mascarpone, room temperature
1 3/4 cup (400g) whipping cream, 35%fat, chilled
3 tbsp (24g) powdered sugar
For the chocolate filling
5.5 oz (150g) semisweet chocolate
1/3 cup (80g) whipping cream
1 tsp (3g) gelatin powder
1 tbsp (15ml) water
1. Prepare the berry sauce so it has time to cool before preparing the mascarpone filling. Place the berries, sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
2. Remove from heat and sieve to remove seeds.
3. While the sauce is preparing prepare the gelatin. Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5-10 minutes.
4. Place gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and then pour it over sieved berry sauce. Let the berry sauce cool at room temperature while you prepare the rest.
5. Line with parchment paper a 8 inch (20 cm) round springform pan.
6. Line the edges and bottom of the pan with ladyfingers. Where necessary cut the ladyfingers to fill the gaps.
7. Prepare chocolate and berry mousse fillings. Place chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat.
8. Prepare the gelatin. Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Place gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and then pour it over melted chocolate.
10. In a large mixing bowl mix mascarpone with powdered sugar until combined. In another bowl whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually incorporate whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
11. Divide mixture in two.
12. Mix half of the mascarpone mixture with melted chocolate and pour it over the bottom of the pan. Add fresh raspberries or mixed berries on top. Refrigerate for about 15-30 minutes.
13. Mix the other half of mascarpone mixture with berry mixture. Pour it on top of chocolate mousse.
14. Refrigerate for about 6 hours or overnight until set.
15. Before serving decorate with a ribbon, fresh berries and mint leaves.
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Recipe
This no bake mango cheesecake is so delicate, rich and delicious. Perfect summer cake!
More No bake Cheesecakes:
Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake:
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake:
More Cakes and Desserts:
Giant Oreo Cake:
Strawberry Mousse Mirror Glaze Cake:
Flourless chocolate cake:
For the base:
8 oz (225g) biscuits/Graham crackers
7 tablespoons (100g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2¼ cups (500g) cream cheese
1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
2 cups (500g) mango puree/pulp (fresh or canned)
330g (11.6oz) white chocolate
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Zest of one lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
14g gelatin powder + 70ml cold water
For the topping:
10g gelatin powder + 50ml cold water
300g mango puree/pulp
3 tablespoons (37g) sugar
1. In a food processor or a ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 9-inch (23cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. Mango puree: (if you using canned mango skip to the nest step): cut mango into cubes and place in a food processor or a blender. Blend until completely smooth. Divide into 2 portions, 500 grams (17.6oz) and 300 grams (10.6oz). Set aside.
3. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese until soft and smooth, add heavy cream, vanilla extract and beat to soft peaks.
5. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring after every 20 seconds until completely melted and smooth.
6. Pour melted white chocolate into the bowl, and the bigger portion of mango pulp (500g), lemon juice, lemon zest and beat until combined and smooth.
7. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined. Pour into the springform pan and freeze while making the topping.
8. Mango jelly: In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes. In a small sauce pan place 300g mango pulp, water and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolves. Remove from heat and add bloomed gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool to room temperature and pour over the cake.
9. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
• If you using fresh mango, make sure the mango is sweet.
• Instead of making fresh mango puree, you can use canned.
If you like me recipes, please join to The Cooking Foodie YouTube membership:
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.
Digital Kitchen Scale:
9-Inch Spring Form Pan:
*some links provided above are affiliate links
Fresh Mango Cake Recipe | How To Make Mango Cake
This mango cake is bursting with fresh mango flavor! This is an impressive, show-stopping mango cake recipe with surprisingly simple ingredients!
A big thank you to our friends at the National Mango Board for sponsoring this recipe!
How To Cut a Mango -
PRINT THIS RECIPE:
Ingredients for Sponge Cake:
6 large eggs, room temp
1 cup (210 grams) granulated sugar
1 cup (130 grams) all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 lb or 2 medium fresh mangos, peeled and thinly sliced into strips
1 lb or 2 medium fresh mangos (1 1/2 cups pureed)
1 to 4 Tbsp sugar, if needed
Ingredients for Frosting:
16 oz cream cheese (2 packages), softened
1 cup (16 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temp
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
Tools You will need:
Two 9″ cake pans, parchment paper, flour sifter, piping bag and large star tip
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT (affiliate links):
Boos Dark Cutting Board -
Cooling Rack -
Bread Knife -
Icing Spatula -
Piping Bag -
Icing Tip Set -
VIDEO GEAR (affiliate links):
CANON 6D -
Canon 80D -
Canon EF 24-105 F4 Lens -
Canon EF 100mm 2.8L IS Lens -
Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L IS USM Lens -
Manfrotto Tripod -
Manfrotto Video Head -
Camera Mount Wireless Lavalier System -
Rhino Slider with Motion Controller -
Rhino Arc Motorized Pan Head for Motion -
80 g sugar
100 ml milk
100 ml oil
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
200 g cake flour
For the meringue
8 egg whites
100 g sugar
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
FOr the mango Jam or filling
1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch or corn flour
3 +2 tbsp of sugar you can decrease the sugar if mango is sweeter
For the top decoration
I use 1 mango cut in bigger cube chunks then half the recipe for sugar and cornflour
FOr the swiss meringue buttercream
140 g of eggwhites
280 g sugar
420 g butter
Here is the link on how to make swiss meringue buttercream
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Recipe here: Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make a Strawberry Cheesecake. More often than not, when I serve cheesecake there is a bowl of strawberry sauce to go along with it. Recently I got to thinking that the strawberry sauce would make an excellent layer on top of the cheesecake. I found this can be easily accomplished by just adding some unflavored gelatin when I make the strawberry sauce so it becomes firm enough to adhere to the top of the cheesecake. I did keep with tradition and used a graham cracker base for the cheesecake, only it's just on the bottom of the pan, not up the sides. That way you get to see all three layers of this beautiful and delicious Strawberry Cheesecake.
We welcome questions on our Facebook Page:
Strawberry Charlotte Cake Recipe
Strawberry Charlotte Cake Recipe
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake
No bake mango cheesecake with smooth creamy texture and delicious mango cheese flavor enriched with white chocolate. What more could you ask for a summer dessert?
NOTE: If you've made any of my recipes, would you be so kind to head out to my website and rate it? Link is below. I would really appreciate it. Huge thanks!
▶ Printable recipe:
▶ Subscribe for more videos
▶ Check out my website for other recipes and much more!
THANK YOU for watching and have a lovely day!
And do say HI to us here:
Background music: Water Lily by The 126ers. Youtube Audio Library.
Gear I used to make this video:
Little Recipe of Mine: Mango Lemonade
Dreaming of Summer? Fix up some fresh Mango Lemonade
Subscribe to My Channel Here:
Pre-Order My Cookbook here:
Little Recipe of Mine: Mango Lemonade
Ingredients & Recipe:
1 Mango (Chopped up into Chunks)
1/2 Cup of Sugar (Cane or Regular)
Splash of Water
1 Cup of Lemon Juice (Using about 4-5 Fresh Lemons)
1 Cup of Sugar
4 Cups of Water
*Secret Ingredient* 2-3 Dashes of Aromatic Bitters
Add Mango Puree into Pitcher
Serve Over Ice and Enjoy!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM:
Follow me on TWITTER:
Charlotte Russe (Lemon Charlotte Russe) Recipe
Lemon Charlotte Russe Recipe.
4 Fresh Lemons
4 Eggs (Yolk)
1 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Tsp Unflavored Gelatin
1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1- Juice the lemons. You’ll need 2 separate cups of fresh lemon juice. (use more lemons if needed).
2- Separate egg yolks and whites.
Directions: for details visit
Charlotte Russe can make a great dessert for a special occasion, christmas or a nice family/friend gathering. It is sweet and this lemon charlotte russe has a the lemon’s sourness which makes it more delicious.
Charlotte russe (Lemon charlotte russe) is a cake and a dessert and just like most cakes it does not offer much of nutrition values. But the homemade ones, with the use of fresh lemons and actual egg yolks and no preservatives can offer some 15 percent vitamin C and…
For more easy recipes and garnishing tips visit Us:
Iphone & Ipad App:
How to Make a Pear Charlotte Cake Recipe
Learn to make a pear charlotte cake recipe. The elegance of this Pear Charlotte mousse cake lies in its simplicity and its taste. This classic French pastry is also known as Charlotte Russe, a recipe believed to have been created by the great chef Antonin Carème.
★☆★ RECIPE INGREDIENTS & LINKS ★☆★
Pear Charlotte ingredients: 0:30
Pear Charlotte method: 0:54
Print the full recipe:
★☆★ HIRE ME! CHEF SERVICES & PRODUCTS: ★☆★
▶ 911 Chef Eric Official Website:
▶ Online Culinary School:
▶ Restaurant Consulting:
▶ Leadership Coaching:
▶ Buy my book: A Gourmand in Training:
★☆★ FOLLOW ME BELOW: ★☆★
▶ Subscribe to this channel:
▶ Facebook Fan Page:
▶ Contact me:
#howtomakepearcharlotte #pearcharlotte #pearcharlotterecipe #pearcharlottecake #pearcharlottevideo #pearcharlottecake #canpearsrecipe