Authentic Spanish gazpacho recipe - Allrecipes.co.uk
The king of chilled soups, this gazpacho recipe is direct from Spain and as authentic - and simple - as they come. There's no better way to enjoy in-season veg than this summer chilled soup!
Serve gazpacho for a light lunch with a salad and some charcuterie. Or go easy on yourself for your next party or garden BBQ - simply make the gazpacho ahead of time, chill until needed, then pour into small glasses for guests to enjoy. Shot glasses would work a treat if you're making small plates for a crowd!
Find this Spanish recipe and loads more on Allrecipes.co.uk, the UK and Ireland's largest online community of home cooks:
Don't forget to watch our entire collection of authentic Spanish cookery videos:
Yellow Gazpacho Soup Shooters and Spicy Shrimp
#entertainingwithbeth #CookingChannel #EasyRecipes
Learn how to make a fantastic appetizer recipe for summer entertaining! These Yellow Gazpacho Soup Shooters with spicy shrimp tails will be the hit of your next cocktail party! They are easy to make, and in fact perfect for beginner cooks, they also can be made at least a day ahead of time! All you have to do the day of your party is assemble and serve!
SUBSCRIBE for more great recipes!
SUBSCRIBE to my gardening channel!
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR PRINTABLE RECIPES:
PRODUCTS SEEN IN THIS VIDEO:
These links go to Amazon where I am compensated on products sold at no cost to the consumer
2 oz glass shot glasses
Rosle Garlic Press
Small Glass Prep Bowls
John Boos Cutting Boards
FOR MORE OF MY FAVORITE KITCHEN PRODUCTS VISIT MY AMAZON SHOP! (This link goes to Amazon where I am compensated on products sold at no cost to the consumer)
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE MY NEWEST VIDEO IN YOUR INBOX EACH WEEK!
YELLOW GAZPACHO SHOOTERS WITH SPICY SHRIMP TAILS
*PRINT RECIPE HERE*
FOR THE SOUP:
2 cups (300g) yellow tomatoes, chopped
1 cup (150g) yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 cup (150g) white or yellow onion, chopped
1 cup (150g) of English cucumber, chopped
2 garlic cloves, smashed
3 tablespoons(45ml) vinegar
3 tablespoons (45ml) olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
(if making without the shrimp add 2-3 dashes of hot sauce)
1-4 tbsp (15ml-60ml) of Vegetable stock
* Only if your soup needs to be thinned to be “pourable” otherwise no need to add. It will depend on the juiciness of your tomatoes!
FOR THE SHRIMP:
12 jumbo shrimp, shelled and cleaned with tail intact
1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
salt and pepper to taste
red chili flakes to taste
1 tbsp.(15ml) chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
Shell, devein and clean shrimp. Then gently score the back side of the shrimp with a sharp knife so that it is slightly butterflied. This will create a curled shrimp that will be prettier when hanging from the shot glass.
In a large bowl toss the shrimp with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and chili flakes. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 5-6 minutes until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Set aside to cool and then cover and refrigerate.
In a blender add the tomatoes, peppers, onion, cucumber and garlic. I leave the skin on the cucumber since its thinner on the English varieties but you could peel it if you prefer.
Add the vinegar and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and blend until the soup is completely pureed. Keep soup in blender, with the lid, and place in your refrigerator, preferable overnight to chill and marry the flavors.
To serve, toss the chilled shrimp the minced parsley.
Then blend up the soup quickly to refreshen the emulsion if needed.
Pour the soup into a smaller Pyrex pitcher for easy pouring. Fill each shot glass ¾ of the way full since when you add the shrimp, the soup will rise and overflow if you fill it to the top at this stage.
Add the shrimp tail with the top resting on the rim of the glass and the tail hanging downwards.
ABOUT THIS CHANNEL
Hi! I'm Beth Le Manach and I believe food tastes better when shared. Subscribe to my cooking channel, Entertaining with Beth, to learn holiday recipes, party planning tips and easy recipes for weeknight meals! New recipe videos post every Saturday! SUBSCRIBE HERE!
How to Make Gazpacho Recipe | Hilah Cooking
Check out Hilah's Happy Hour - my new weekly podcast!
Make gazpacho Andaluz with fresh tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers and olive oil. This cold Spanish soup is also great as a refreshing drink. Gazpacho recipe New cooking videos every Thursday! Subscribe to be notified when I release a new video! Check out all my video recipes:
My cookbooks and classes
Hilah Cooking is a short-form, educational web cooking show focused on making cooking FUN! I show you simple, low-cost recipes with a Texas flair. Everything from how to make tortillas, to churros, to how to poach an egg. Basic cooking techniques and delicious home cooking recipes. New videos every Thursday!
For over 450 video recipes and contact information, visit
4 No-Cook Chilled Soups (Weight Loss Recipes)
♥ #28DaysSoupChallenge. Eating soup on a daily basis can help you lose weight. They are high in nutrients, filling but low in calories.
♥ Soups aren't only meant to be eaten warm, you can have CHILLED SOUPS too. Read below for the full ingredient list.
♥ LIKE, SHARE this video & SUBSCRIBE Support me in reaching 1 million subscribers!!! xx
♥ Joanna is a certified Personal Trainer (ACE), Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) and Nutrition Coach (VN).
Here are more ideas on the ingredients you can use:
• VEGETABLES – Beets, cucumbers, summer squash, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, celery, ginger, corn, avocado, scallions, spinach, arugula, basil, watercress, lettuce.
• FRUITS – Mango, watermelon, peaches, cherries, strawberries, apples, papaya, cantaloupe
• CREAMINESS – Yoghurt, silken tofu, milk or almond / cashew nuts.
• ZEST – Add fresh citrus juice (lemon or lime) or a dash of vinegar for a better, more complex flavour.
• RICHNESS – Add a drizzle of olive oil or avocado oil. Avoid coconut oil, which will harden if cold.
• FULLNESS – Add beans such as black beans, white beans, chickpeas, lentils and more to make it a filling meal.
• EXTRA KICK – Cayenne, minced jalapeños, garlic cloves, chilli, harissa, sriracha, tabasco or paprika.
• TEXTURE – Pulse very quickly if you like chunky soups or blend until smooth.
CHILLED MINT CUCUMBER YOGHURT SOUP (Serves 4)
1) 4 cups Cucumber, roughly chopped – 64Cals
2) ½ cup Fresh Mint Leaves, roughly chopped – 8Cals
3) 1 Garlic Clove, minced – 5Cals
4) 1.5 cups Greek or Plain Yoghurt – 225Cals
5) 2 tbsps. freshly squeezed Lemon Juice – 14Cals
6) 2 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 138Cals
7) Salt & Pepper to Taste
8) ½ cup Cold Water
Per Serving = 113.5Cals
CHILLED CHICKPEAS SESAME SOUP (Serves 4 or 5)
1) 2 cans of Chickpeas, rinsed & drained – 584Cals
2) 1 Garlic Clove, minced – 5Cals
3) 2 tbsps. Sesame Seeds – 104Cals
4) ¼ tsp. Ground Cumin – 2Cals
5) 3 tbsps. freshly squeezed Lemon Juice – 21Cals
6) 2 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 238Cals
7) Salt & Pepper to Taste
8) 1.5 - 2 cups Cold Water
Per Serving: 238.5Cals or 159Cals
CHILLED SPICED TOMATO SOUP
1) 3 cups Tomatoes, chopped – 96Cals
2) ¼ cup Cucumber, diced – 4Cals
3) ¼ cup Red Onion, diced – 15Cals
4) ¼ cup Red Bell Pepper, diced – 11.5Cals
5) 1 Garlic Clove, minced – 5Cals
6) 2 tbsps. Balsamic Vinegar – 28Cals
*more if you like the taste of it.
7) 2 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 138Cals
8) 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper – 6Cals
9) ½ tsp. Cumin – 4Cals
10) Salt & Pepper to Taste
11) 1 cup Cold Water
Per Serving – 73Cals
CHILLED AVOCADO SPINACH SOUP
1) 4 cups of Fresh Baby Spinach – 28Cals
2) 1 ripe Avocado, peeled and diced – 240Cals
3) 1 Garlic Clove, minced – 5Cals
4) 2 tbsps. Fresh Basil – 2.5Cals
*Option: Parsley or Coriander
5) ¼ cup Plain or Greek Yoghurt – 37.5Cals
6) 2 tbsps. freshly squeezed Lemon Juice – 14Cals
7) 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika – 6Cals *optional
8) Salt & Pepper to Taste
9) 1 - 2 cups Cold Water
Per Serving = 83Cals
- No cooking required! Add all the ingredients into the blender and just blend it up. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- These recipes are easily adaptable to suit your diet, whether you're a vegan or vegetarian. Just change or omit the ingredients as needed.
- The soups will keep well in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze them up for up to 2 weeks.
Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Do READ this box more info. Let's stay connected!
(Subscribe to my website for printable workouts & recipes)
Lots of Love xx
Gaspar's Gazpacho with lump crab.
Gaspar's Gazpacho with lump crab one of the best recipes ever for summer entertaining. This recipe can be made ahead of time and is easy to prepare. Heirloom tomatoes make this recipe special.
Gazpacho Recipe - Tomato Soup Recipe - Гаспачо классический
Gazpacho Chopped Salad - Healthy Appetite with Shira Bocar
Shira Bocar shows you how to deconstruct the cold soup version of gazpacho into an easy chopped salad with toasted croutons.
Get the Recipe:
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes:
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails:
Want more Martha?
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she's also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question What's for dinner? is never far from her mind -- or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don't?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals -- and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
Watermelon Gazpacho Soup Recipe
Sweet, savory, and spicy, this cold soup (known as gazpacho) is the perfect summertime recipe for watermelon lovers. No cooking required! It’s easy and simple.
6 Cups Watermelon
1 Serrano Pepper, minced
¼ Cup Cilantro, finely chopped
¼ Cup Basil, finely chopped
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1. Carefully cut your watermelon in half. I prefer my watermelon with seeds to those without because you can roast them. But this was all that Trader Joe's had. That's what I get for shopping there and not at my local co-op.
2. Cut the watermelon half into layers and then cube it.
3. Measure out six cups and purée it. Reserve the remaining cubes for garnish or just to snack on, because who doesn't love watermelon? Yum!
4. Slice the bottom off each tomato.
5. Making C cuts into the tomato. The key here is to cut off the flesh and to avoid the seed membrane.
6. Purée the tomatoes in the food processor.
7. Peel the cucumber and cut away the seeds with a knife, very carefully.
8. Purée the cucumber. Remember, food processors work best when the pieces are evenly cut.
9. In a large mixing bowl, add together the puréed tomatoes, cucumber and watermelon.
10. Put the tomato-cucumber-watermelon mixture through a sieve to remove the extra pulp. You, of course, do not have to do this. For me, a filtered gazpacho really accents the delicacy of watermelon.
11. Add the cilantro, basil, serrano pepper, sugar and lime. Salt to taste. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
12. To serve, place some of the remaining watermelon chunks in a shallow bowl and fill with gazpacho. You want the chunks to still be visible. Look how pretty it is! Almost too pretty to eat.
13. Oh, I said almost. Finish with some fresh mint leaves.
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Jack Scalfani makes classic chicken noodle soup. Be sure to subscribe. it's free.
Here is the recipe that Jack did:
* 16 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
* 1 3 1/2-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 2 carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
* 2 celery stalks, sliced
* 16 ounces dried wide egg noodles
* 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
Combine chicken broth and chicken in heavy large pot. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover partially and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Using tongs, transfer chicken to large bowl. Cool chicken and broth slightly. Discard skin and bones from chicken. Cut chicken meat into bite-size pieces and reserve. Spoon fat off top of chicken broth.
Return broth to simmer. Add onion, carrots and celery. Simmer until vegetables soften, about 8 minutes. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover chicken meat and broth separately and refrigerate. Bring broth to boil before continuing.)
Cook your noodles separately (very important), about 5 minutes. Season soup to taste with salt and pepper.
Golden State Gazpacho - Food Wishes
Learn how to make a Golden State Gazpacho! Most gazpacho recipes that include fruit tend to turn out tasting more like dessert, which is great if that’s what you’re into, but if you want a super-refreshing, and seriously savory cold summer soup, then this peach-kissed gazpacho is made for you. Visit for the ingredients, more information, and many, many more video recipes. I really hope you enjoy this amazing, chilled Golden State Gazpacho recipe!
You can also find my content on Allrecipes: