How to Make Gazpacho Recipe | Hilah Cooking
Make gazpacho Andaluz with fresh tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers and olive oil. This cold Spanish soup is also great as a refreshing drink. Gazpacho recipe New cooking videos every Thursday! Subscribe to be notified when I release a new video! Check out all my video recipes:
My cookbooks and classes
Hilah Cooking is a short-form, educational web cooking show focused on making cooking FUN! I show you simple, low-cost recipes with a Texas flair. Everything from how to make tortillas, to churros, to how to poach an egg. Basic cooking techniques and delicious home cooking recipes. New videos every Thursday!
For over 450 video recipes and contact information, visit
Homemade Gazpacho Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 777
To get this complete recipe with instructions and measurements, check out my website:
Official Facebook Page:
Laura's Style/Beauty Channel:
Authentic Spanish gazpacho recipe - Allrecipes.co.uk
The king of chilled soups, this gazpacho recipe is direct from Spain and as authentic - and simple - as they come. There's no better way to enjoy in-season veg than this summer chilled soup!
Serve gazpacho for a light lunch with a salad and some charcuterie. Or go easy on yourself for your next party or garden BBQ - simply make the gazpacho ahead of time, chill until needed, then pour into small glasses for guests to enjoy. Shot glasses would work a treat if you're making small plates for a crowd!
Find this Spanish recipe and loads more on Allrecipes.co.uk, the UK and Ireland's largest online community of home cooks:
Don't forget to watch our entire collection of authentic Spanish cookery videos:
Golden State Gazpacho - Food Wishes
Learn how to make a Golden State Gazpacho! Most gazpacho recipes that include fruit tend to turn out tasting more like dessert, which is great if that’s what you’re into, but if you want a super-refreshing, and seriously savory cold summer soup, then this peach-kissed gazpacho is made for you. Visit for the ingredients, more information, and many, many more video recipes. I really hope you enjoy this amazing, chilled Golden State Gazpacho recipe!
You can also find my content on Allrecipes:
How To Make Gazpacho
SCROLL DOWN FOR INGREDIENTS LIST
I am a full time, self trained executive chef dedicating my time in my 2 family restaurants in Sydney, Australia. I also carry alot of experience and
knowledge in DIY, electronics, most trades and basic mechanic and auto electrical. I share my tips, tricks, techniques and methods with my followers.
You can follow me on youtube, facebook, snapchat and instagram. Links are below. If you have and requests or suggestions, please leave them in the
comments and I shall get back to you. Subscribe for new videos weekly!
MAIL: Unit 1, 11 Brookhollow Avenue, Baulkham Hills, 2153, Sydney, Australia
FIND ME: ANAIS RESTAURANT - TASTE OF PERSIA & JAZZVEH WOODFIRED PIZZA CAFE (SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA)
How To Make Gazpacho
1kg ripe tomatoes, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 cucumber, diced (seeds removed)
1 red capsicum, diced (seeds removed)
1 slice stale bread
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp salt
2-3 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
Garnish with spring onions, parsley or coriander. Serve with toasted bread
Watermelon Coconut Gazpacho | Erwan Heussaff
Erwan puts a fresh, light twist to the Spanish classic gazpacho.
Subscribe to Erwan's channel:
1 ½ cups of cubed watermelon
1 ½ cup of fresh coconut water
1 red bell pepper
2 small tomatoes
1 small red onion
2 pieces of grated garlic
1 tbsp. sherry vinegar (add more to taste)
2 tsp fish sauce
1 pinch black pepper
1 green chili
Watermelon cubes, to garnish
Grated parmesan, to garnish
Mint and parsley, to garnish
Extra virgin olive oil, to garnish
Blend the watermelon and coconut water together.
Chop up the pepper, the tomatoes, ½ of the red onion, garlic, sherry vinegar, fish sauce and black pepper in a food processor.
Add in the watermelon mix to the vegetable mix. Taste and season.
Top with the sliced green chili, watermelon, parmesan, herbs and oil.
Follow us! We don't bite...unless you're made of food ;)
Subscribe to Tastemade |
Snapchat Discover |
More daily programming |
Watch us behind the scenes at Snapchat | @tastemade
How to make chunky gazpacho
This is a refreshing dish for a hot summer day! May sure you blow on it before you put that spoonful in your mouth!
4 64 oz bottles of tomato juice
1 16 oz of tomato chunks
3 green or red peppers diced
4 cucumbers peeled, seeded and diced
4 yellow squash diced
4 zucchini squash diced
10 limes juiced
6 oz of lemon juice
2 bunches of green onion
20 cloves of garlic minced
1 oz fresh basil chopped
1 oz fresh cilantro chopped
4 oz of jalapeno minced
1 tablespoon granulated onion powder
1 tablespoon granulated garlic powder
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
12 dashes of Tabasco
Mix all together and chill for 24-48 hours and serve.
How to Make Spanish Gazpacho
Around the World in 80 Dishes takes you to Spain, with a demonstration of a classic recipe for Gazpacho prepared by a Culinary Institute of America chef.
Still haven’t subscribed to Epicurious on YouTube? ►►
Browse thousands of recipes and videos from Bon Appétit, Gourmet, and more. Find inventive cooking ideas, ingredients, and restaurant menus from the world’s largest food archive.
How to Make Spanish Gazpacho
Spanish Gazpacho Recipe • Cold and Refreshing! - Episode #134
Bonjour my friends! In this episode I'll show you how to make my Spanish Gazpacho recipe. Visit
for ingredient amounts and much more! I’ll see you soon.
Late Summer Tomato Harvest!
Make this lively Gazpacho out of your summer abundance.
The exact amounts are not critical in this recipe: Enjoy!
3 cups Tomatoes
Mixed veg and herbs from the fridge
A touch of sherry vinegar, hot sauce and cumin
Salt and Lemon to taste.
#gazpacho #glutenfreerecipes #vegan
How to Make Gazpacho - The Basics on QVC
- Gazpacho is the perfect cold soup for the summertime! Blue Jean Chef Meredith Laurence teaches you how to make homemade gazpacho.
Download free recipes from Chef Meredith Laurence:
Watch more healthy soup and salad recipes:
Follow Blue Jean Chef on Facebook:
Serves 6 - 8
5 RIPE Roma tomatoes
1 small cucumber, seeded
1 red or green bell pepper
¼ to ½ small red onion
½ clove garlic
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups tomato juice
squeeze of lemon juice
sugar, to taste
salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
1. Peel and seed the tomatoes: Bring a pot of water to a boil and prepare an ice bath by filling a bowl with ice water. Core the tomatoes and score the bottom of the tomatoes with an “X”. Place the tomatoes in the boiling water and let them sit for 20 to 30 seconds. Remove the tomatoes and transfer them to the bowl of ice water. Peel the skins off the tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds with your fingers.
2. Put the tomatoes into a blender and blend until crushed. Cut off and reserve 1 to 2 inches of each of the vegetables – cucumber, red or green pepper, zucchini and red onion. Place the remaining larger chunks of the vegetables and the garlic clove into the blender with the tomatoes and pulse until the mixture is the desired consistency – smooth or chunky.
3. Add the red wine vinegar, olive oil and tomato juice and blend again briefly. Season with the lemon juice, sugar, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Let the soup chill completely in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
4. While the soup is chilling, finely chop the reserved cucumber, red or green pepper, zucchini and red onion and mix together in a small bowl. When you are ready to serve, blend the soup for one more second and pour into bowls. Garnish the soup with the finely chopped vegetables and sprinkle some fresh parsley on top. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and enjoy with a nice piece of grilled Italian bread.
Avocado Gazpacho | Everyday Gourmet S7 E6
As seen on Everyday Gourmet.
The Best Raw Gazpacho Recipe
Access my COMPLETE 15-session raw food online training now:
Get my free tips and recipes delivered to your inbox:
Get my bestselling book, Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People:
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates the techniques for creating her mouth-watering raw Gazpacho. This is one of the many raw soup recipes that you'll find in her best-selling book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People.
Gazpacho is one of the few well-known raw soups. In her how-to video, Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates how to make this classic Spanish dish and shares some of her secrets on how to make it even more flavorful.
Jennifer begins your journey to Raw Gazpacho-land with an overview of the recipe and its traditional ingredients: tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, peppers, and herbs. You'll find out just how rich in health flavorful tomatoes are, providing tons of Vitamin C and other nutrients.
Jennifer includes sweet red bell pepper in her recipe, and she shares her techniques for peeling, seeding, and chopping this nutritious veggie. You'll also learn how to ready cucumbers and celery for the blender where they'll add a cool sweetness to the soup.
Next Jennifer shares a great tip for selecting the right onion for your raw Gazpacho. You'll discover why the taste of green onion, rather yellow or red onion, is an ideal choice. Jennifer also adds parsley for a fresh, herbaceous flavor and a secret ingredient that contributes a delightful pungent kick.
Next Jennifer shares some unexpected good news about fat and calories. This recipe contains only a little bit of fat in the form of olive oil, making raw Gazpacho a great raw soup for anyone watching their weight. (And who isn't these days?!)
Traditional versions of Gazpacho typically contain a lot of vinegar, but Jennifer shows you how to use fresh lime juice. The lime juice, along with a dash of salt and freshly ground pepper impart a more delicate flavor to the soup.
With all the veggies prepped and ready to go, Jennifer shows how you can achieve the perfect raw Gazpacho texture just by blending vegetables correctly. You'll discover how blending tomatoes concentrates their flavor and nutrition for an even more heavenly soup. You'll also get an important tip about blending to keep your tomatoes from foaming.
Jennifer's Gazpacho recipe has a light, refreshing taste and can be smooth or slightly chunky texture. Be sure to use a big spoon so you don't miss a drop of goodness.
Try this recipe at home:
In this online culinary course, we teach you how to make the classic Spanish soup, gazpacho. One bite of this and the way you look at soup will be forever changed.
The Best Gazpacho Recipe
This is the best gazpacho recipe that I have ever tried! It comes out consistently GREAT each time I make it. It's fast and easy to make with an immersion blender. The recipe comes from Ina Garten or The Barefoot Contessa.
Subscribe to our newsletter!:
Immersion Blender on Amazon:
Yankee Candle Flowers in the Sun on Amazon:
Link to the Gazpacho Recipe:
#recipe #gazpacho #soup
Gazpacho Recipe: Easy Gazpacho Soup (Traditional Spanish Gazpacho)
Gazpacho is a traditional Spanish soup recipe made from fresh raw (uncooked) ingredients such as Roma Tomatoes, Cucumber, and other vegetables. It is sometimes mixed with fruits as ingredients also such as Watermelon.
I will show you the easy way on how to make Gazpacho soup at home.
- 8 Roma Tomatoes
- 2 Green Bell Peppers
- 1 Green Cucumber
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Half of a small red Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/3 Tsp of Cumin
- 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp of Salt
What can you serve with Gazpacho?
Gazpacho can be eaten with French Toast, Baguette, or Baked Pork.
This Spanish soup is served chilled and after making it, some of the ingredients can be used as toppings on it.
#gazpacho #gazpachosoup #gazpachorecipe #souprecipes #soup #easyrecipes #recipes #Spanish #Spanishrecipes
Quick and Healthy Gazpacho Recipe!
Dr. Mayy Deadrick walks you through how to make a simple and nutritious Gazpacho that is perfect for summer.
How To Make a Gazpacho
A gazpacho is defined as a Spanish soup made from tomatoes and other vegetables and spices, served cold. There are plenty of different kinds, most are made from tomatoes, but there are some made from grapes and other fruits and vegetables. Regardless of the ingredients, a gazpacho is a great soup during the summer. Today we'll show you a basic tomato based gazpacho and then you can take it from there. Experiment and come up with other versions, if any come out really well, let us know! We'd love to hear them!
For more how to's, recipes, and more, head to our site:
Soups and Salads | CLASSIC GAZPACHO | How To Feed a Loon
LINK TO COMPLETE RECIPE BELOW:
Talk about the quintessential summertime culinary creation! This Spanish-inspired chilled soup is so refreshing and so delicious! And so easy to make at home! Watch, laugh...and make this classic recipe for Gazpacho!
Subscribe to our channel:
Social Media Links:
Check out our blog:
Give Us a Thumbs Up on FB:
Tweet the loon:
Show us some hearts on Instagram:
Gazpacho from the kitchen of Gen Anderson
As part of a show on light Southwestern cuisine, Chef Gen prepares a refreshing gazpacho from all-organic ingredients. It's a cold summer soup packed with antioxidant-rich tomatoes, peppers, and a wide variety of fresh, beautiful veggies. Vegan, Cholesterol Free, Diary Free, Egg Free, Low-Fat.
For this recipe and more, visit gensguiltlessgourmet.com
Chef Gen shows off some clever cooking techniques as she prepares a reduced-fat, margarita-flavored cheesecake using fat free yogurt and organic citrus flavors.
To find the TV schedule for Gen's Guiltless Gourmet in your area, go to ionlife.com
For the TV Schedule in your area go to IONlife.com
Filmed by Third Point Productions: 3rdpointproductions.com
Sweet Corn Gazpacho Recipe
Have you ever had gazpacho? It is a cold soup that originates from Spain. This gazpacho #recipe highlights the delicious flavor of sweet corn. Charring the #vegetables on the stovetop gives the soup a unique, smoky flavor. Pumpkin seeds give it a crunch while also adding in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which are great for heart #health. Blend all ingredients together with a blender, and your gazpacho is ready!
Visit our website sylviacenter.org for activities, recipes, and home-based kitchen tutorials.
▃ C O N N E C T
▃ B L O G
▃ E M A I L
▃ D O N A T E
4 No-Cook Chilled Soups (Weight Loss Recipes)
♥ #28DaysSoupChallenge. Eating soup on a daily basis can help you lose weight. They are high in nutrients, filling but low in calories.
♥ Soups aren't only meant to be eaten warm, you can have CHILLED SOUPS too. Read below for the full ingredient list.
♥ LIKE, SHARE this video & SUBSCRIBE Support me in reaching 1 million subscribers!!! xx
♥ Joanna is a certified Personal Trainer (ACE), Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) and Nutrition Coach (VN).
Here are more ideas on the ingredients you can use:
• VEGETABLES – Beets, cucumbers, summer squash, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, celery, ginger, corn, avocado, scallions, spinach, arugula, basil, watercress, lettuce.
• FRUITS – Mango, watermelon, peaches, cherries, strawberries, apples, papaya, cantaloupe
• CREAMINESS – Yoghurt, silken tofu, milk or almond / cashew nuts.
• ZEST – Add fresh citrus juice (lemon or lime) or a dash of vinegar for a better, more complex flavour.
• RICHNESS – Add a drizzle of olive oil or avocado oil. Avoid coconut oil, which will harden if cold.
• FULLNESS – Add beans such as black beans, white beans, chickpeas, lentils and more to make it a filling meal.
• EXTRA KICK – Cayenne, minced jalapeños, garlic cloves, chilli, harissa, sriracha, tabasco or paprika.
• TEXTURE – Pulse very quickly if you like chunky soups or blend until smooth.
CHILLED MINT CUCUMBER YOGHURT SOUP (Serves 4)
1) 4 cups Cucumber, roughly chopped – 64Cals
2) ½ cup Fresh Mint Leaves, roughly chopped – 8Cals
3) 1 Garlic Clove, minced – 5Cals
4) 1.5 cups Greek or Plain Yoghurt – 225Cals
5) 2 tbsps. freshly squeezed Lemon Juice – 14Cals
6) 2 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 138Cals
7) Salt & Pepper to Taste
8) ½ cup Cold Water
Per Serving = 113.5Cals
CHILLED CHICKPEAS SESAME SOUP (Serves 4 or 5)
1) 2 cans of Chickpeas, rinsed & drained – 584Cals
2) 1 Garlic Clove, minced – 5Cals
3) 2 tbsps. Sesame Seeds – 104Cals
4) ¼ tsp. Ground Cumin – 2Cals
5) 3 tbsps. freshly squeezed Lemon Juice – 21Cals
6) 2 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 238Cals
7) Salt & Pepper to Taste
8) 1.5 - 2 cups Cold Water
Per Serving: 238.5Cals or 159Cals
CHILLED SPICED TOMATO SOUP
1) 3 cups Tomatoes, chopped – 96Cals
2) ¼ cup Cucumber, diced – 4Cals
3) ¼ cup Red Onion, diced – 15Cals
4) ¼ cup Red Bell Pepper, diced – 11.5Cals
5) 1 Garlic Clove, minced – 5Cals
6) 2 tbsps. Balsamic Vinegar – 28Cals
*more if you like the taste of it.
7) 2 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 138Cals
8) 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper – 6Cals
9) ½ tsp. Cumin – 4Cals
10) Salt & Pepper to Taste
11) 1 cup Cold Water
Per Serving – 73Cals
CHILLED AVOCADO SPINACH SOUP
1) 4 cups of Fresh Baby Spinach – 28Cals
2) 1 ripe Avocado, peeled and diced – 240Cals
3) 1 Garlic Clove, minced – 5Cals
4) 2 tbsps. Fresh Basil – 2.5Cals
*Option: Parsley or Coriander
5) ¼ cup Plain or Greek Yoghurt – 37.5Cals
6) 2 tbsps. freshly squeezed Lemon Juice – 14Cals
7) 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika – 6Cals *optional
8) Salt & Pepper to Taste
9) 1 - 2 cups Cold Water
Per Serving = 83Cals
- No cooking required! Add all the ingredients into the blender and just blend it up. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- These recipes are easily adaptable to suit your diet, whether you're a vegan or vegetarian. Just change or omit the ingredients as needed.
- The soups will keep well in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze them up for up to 2 weeks.
Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Do READ this box more info. Let's stay connected!
(Subscribe to my website for printable workouts & recipes)
Lots of Love xx
Watermelon Gazpacho Soup Recipe
Sweet, savory, and spicy, this cold soup (known as gazpacho) is the perfect summertime recipe for watermelon lovers. No cooking required! It’s easy and simple.
6 Cups Watermelon
1 Serrano Pepper, minced
¼ Cup Cilantro, finely chopped
¼ Cup Basil, finely chopped
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1. Carefully cut your watermelon in half. I prefer my watermelon with seeds to those without because you can roast them. But this was all that Trader Joe's had. That's what I get for shopping there and not at my local co-op.
2. Cut the watermelon half into layers and then cube it.
3. Measure out six cups and purée it. Reserve the remaining cubes for garnish or just to snack on, because who doesn't love watermelon? Yum!
4. Slice the bottom off each tomato.
5. Making C cuts into the tomato. The key here is to cut off the flesh and to avoid the seed membrane.
6. Purée the tomatoes in the food processor.
7. Peel the cucumber and cut away the seeds with a knife, very carefully.
8. Purée the cucumber. Remember, food processors work best when the pieces are evenly cut.
9. In a large mixing bowl, add together the puréed tomatoes, cucumber and watermelon.
10. Put the tomato-cucumber-watermelon mixture through a sieve to remove the extra pulp. You, of course, do not have to do this. For me, a filtered gazpacho really accents the delicacy of watermelon.
11. Add the cilantro, basil, serrano pepper, sugar and lime. Salt to taste. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
12. To serve, place some of the remaining watermelon chunks in a shallow bowl and fill with gazpacho. You want the chunks to still be visible. Look how pretty it is! Almost too pretty to eat.
13. Oh, I said almost. Finish with some fresh mint leaves.
Homemade Gazpacho - Refreshing Summer Soup
EPISODE #74 - Homemade Gazpacho - Refreshing Summer Soup
FULL RECIPE HERE:
***New Videos Every Monday and Friday - Remember to Subscribe and click on the bell icon to be notified of new videos***
Amazon Affiliate Links:
EXTRA VIRGIN SPANISH OLIVE OIL:
SPANISH SMOKED PAPRIKA:
SPANISH ROUND RICE:
CALPHALON 2-PIECE NON-STICK FRYING PAN SET:
CUISINART 4-QUART SAUCE PAN:
J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL CLASSIC 8 CHEF'S KNIFE
JOHN BOOS WOOD CUTTING BOARD:
Spain on a Fork is a member of the Amazon Affiliates Program. If you purchase through these links, you pay the same price, and Spain on a Fork receives a small commission, which helps with all the expenses to keep Spain on a Fork going. Thank you for your support :)
MUSIC: Strange as You
Gazpacho Verde with Burrata Cheese - How to Make Green Gazpacho Soup
Learn how to make a Gazpacho Verde with Burrata Cheese! Visit for the ingredients, more information, and many, many more video recipes. I hope you enjoy this easy Green Gazpacho Soup recipe!
Yellow Gazpacho Soup Shooters and Spicy Shrimp
#entertainingwithbeth #CookingChannel #EasyRecipes
Learn how to make a fantastic appetizer recipe for summer entertaining! These Yellow Gazpacho Soup Shooters with spicy shrimp tails will be the hit of your next cocktail party! They are easy to make, and in fact perfect for beginner cooks, they also can be made at least a day ahead of time! All you have to do the day of your party is assemble and serve!
SUBSCRIBE for more great recipes!
SUBSCRIBE to my gardening channel!
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR PRINTABLE RECIPES:
PRODUCTS SEEN IN THIS VIDEO:
These links go to Amazon where I am compensated on products sold at no cost to the consumer
2 oz glass shot glasses
Rosle Garlic Press
Small Glass Prep Bowls
John Boos Cutting Boards
FOR MORE OF MY FAVORITE KITCHEN PRODUCTS VISIT MY AMAZON SHOP! (This link goes to Amazon where I am compensated on products sold at no cost to the consumer)
GET MY NEWEST VIDEOS IN YOUR INBOX EACH WEEK!
Subscribe to my Newsletter
YELLOW GAZPACHO SHOOTERS WITH SPICY SHRIMP TAILS
*PRINT RECIPE HERE*
FOR THE SOUP:
2 cups (300g) yellow tomatoes, chopped
1 cup (150g) yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 cup (150g) white or yellow onion, chopped
1 cup (150g) of English cucumber, chopped
2 garlic cloves, smashed
3 tablespoons(45ml) vinegar
3 tablespoons (45ml) olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
(if making without the shrimp add 2-3 dashes of hot sauce)
1-4 tbsp (15ml-60ml) of Vegetable stock
* Only if your soup needs to be thinned to be “pourable” otherwise no need to add. It will depend on the juiciness of your tomatoes!
FOR THE SHRIMP:
12 jumbo shrimp, shelled and cleaned with tail intact
1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
salt and pepper to taste
red chili flakes to taste
1 tbsp.(15ml) chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
Shell, devein and clean shrimp. Then gently score the back side of the shrimp with a sharp knife so that it is slightly butterflied. This will create a curled shrimp that will be prettier when hanging from the shot glass.
In a large bowl toss the shrimp with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and chili flakes. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 5-6 minutes until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Set aside to cool and then cover and refrigerate.
In a blender add the tomatoes, peppers, onion, cucumber and garlic. I leave the skin on the cucumber since its thinner on the English varieties but you could peel it if you prefer.
Add the vinegar and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and blend until the soup is completely pureed. Keep soup in blender, with the lid, and place in your refrigerator, preferable overnight to chill and marry the flavors.
To serve, toss the chilled shrimp the minced parsley.
Then blend up the soup quickly to refreshen the emulsion if needed.
Pour the soup into a smaller Pyrex pitcher for easy pouring. Fill each shot glass ¾ of the way full since when you add the shrimp, the soup will rise and overflow if you fill it to the top at this stage.
Add the shrimp tail with the top resting on the rim of the glass and the tail hanging downwards.
ABOUT THIS CHANNEL
Hi! I'm Beth Le Manach and I believe food tastes better when shared. Subscribe to my cooking channel, Entertaining with Beth, to learn holiday recipes, party planning tips and easy recipes for weeknight meals! New recipe videos post every Saturday! SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Chilled Tomato Gazpacho - Summer Tapas Series, Tapas 1 - CookingWithAlia - Episode 262
It's summer time. It's tapas time!
Check out this special Summer Tapas Series with my friend Chef Sandra Cordero from The Cordero Negro (facebook.com/chefsandracordero).
First Tapas in our series of 5 Tapas is the classic Tomato Gazpacho. Super easy chilled tomato soup that is refreshing in hot summer days!
2 pounds (900 grams) ripe tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
1 cup cubed day old bread (crust removed)
1 small red bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
1 persian cucumber (peeled and chopped)
1 small garlic cloves (crushed)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons Jerez vinegar (or white vinegar)
1/4 cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Gazpacho
Gazpacho is more than just cold tomato soup! It's the perfect summer snack for when you want something refreshing and savory and healthy and bright. And its ready in just a couple of minutes.
My name is Dennis and I am a passionate home cook that loves testing and sharing recipes, exploring different cultures and their special foods and sometimes the stories behind it. My dream is to one day be able to do this do this full-time and be able to spend more of time and effort on making those videos for you.
If you like the videos, I would love you to subscribe or even become a producer of the show for the cost of a coffee a month:
Support the channel and become a producer of the show:
My Video Equipment:
Summer Gazpacho Soup
Get the full list of ingredients here:
Follow on Twitter: @FlipMyFood
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Instagram: @Flipmyfood
Submit your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved
Chilled Gazpacho Soup Recipe!
Tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, olive oil and some seasoning goes a long way to satisfy your taste buds on a hot day. Crack open a bottle of Ceja Vineyards' Carneros Chardonnay and you've got yourself a refreshing chilled gazpacho soup!
Join Our Family
Recipe Email List:
salud! napa is a small group of passionate individuals who believe sharing recipes, cooking tips and wine pairings can make the world a better place.