트라이앵글 초콜릿 케이크 / Triangle Chocolate Cake Recipe
▶더보기에 자세한 레시피 설명이 있습니다.
*구독 & 좋아요는 좋은 컨텐츠를 만드는 큰 힘이 됩니다 ^^
트라이앵글 초콜릿 케이크를 만들었어요~
촉촉한 초콜릿 케이크에 다크초콜릿을 뿌려봤어요.
입안에서 다크초콜릿이 녹으면서 케이크와 잘 어울리네요^^
모양도 재미있고, 맛있는 트라이앵글 초콜릿 케이크 만들어보세요~
코코아 파우더 25g
베이킹 파우더 1g
◇ 레시피(170'C 15분)
1. 버터, 우유는 전자렌지를 이용하여 미리 녹인다.
2. 계란, 설탕, 꿀, 물엿을 중탕으로 40~43'C로 휘핑한다.
3. 핸드믹서로 아이보리색의 거품이 될때까지 휘핑한다.
4. 체 친 박력분, 코코아파우더, 베이킹 파우더를 섞는다.
5. 녹인 버터,우유에 반죽을 조금 덜어 섞고, 본반죽에 넣어 섞는다.
6. 170'C 오븐에서 15분 굽는다.
1. 생크림에 설탕을 넣어 휘핑한다.
12g Starch syrup
100g Cake flour
25g Cocoa powder
1g Baking powder
400g Fresh cream
How to make Chocolate Cheese Triangle (part 1)
Gila tells us how to make Chocolate Cheese Triangle for Shavuot
Tutorial - Felt Mille Crêpes Cake (Part 1)
~there is a part 2 to this tutorial~
In this video I'll be making a mille crêpe cake charm out of felt fabric.
This was an easy diy project to do, and it only takes less than 30 minutes.
The synthetic felt that I used to make the cake was bought from Daiso. You can also buy it from dollar stores( if you don't mind the cheaper quality ;P), Michael's, or some other craft store.
This felt cake makes a great gift for your loved ones, it can also be a keychain, or just decoration.
If you guys have any questions or comments, please feel free to post below!
Since this is my first tutorial on YouTube, I'll be happy to see any suggestions on what I should improve upon! :D
Please like, comment, subscribe~
Gingerbread Without Molasses And Brown Sugar/Cookie And House Cake Guide Part 1/ Gingerbread Cookie
#NimzArtOfCuisine #Gingerbreadcookie #Christmascakes
Gingerbread House Cake Part 2 :
Gingerbread Cookies are typically flavored with ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and sweetened with honey, sugar or molasses. Gingerbread cookies vary, ranging from a soft, moist cookie to something close to a ginger snap. It's soft in the centers, crisp on the edges, perfectly spiced, molasses and brown sugar-sweetened holiday goodness. Molasses is a dark, slightly sweet byproduct of the sugar-making process. It's a common sweetener and flavoring in many baked goods and even sauces. Besides adding a dark color, the molasses also adds moisture. We can make these classic Christmas cookies without molasses. Simply substitute honey for molasses. This easy gingerbread cookie recipe makes warm, sweet cookies with just the right amount of spice. They are all easy to decorate and so festive. Try this simple, super, delicious classic Christmas cookies and enjoy!!
Sugar - 225 g
Honey - 150 g
Butter - 150 g
Egg - 2 nos
Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
All purpose flour - 550 g
Cinnamon powder - ½ tsp
Cloves powder - ¼ tsp
Nutmeg powder - ¼ tsp
Ginger powder - 10 g
Baking powder -1 tbsp
Salt - ½ tsp
* The dough must be chilled for at least two hours. The cookies can be prepared up to one
week ahead, stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
* When the dough is rolled thin, it will bake crisp and almost cracker-like. Yet, when rolled thick
the cookies turn out plump and moist.
* Rolling the dough directly on a piece of parchment dusted with powdered sugar or flour
makes the rolling easier.
* Don't overwork the dough. Gingerbread cookies should be firm, but they should be tender, not
Cut out paper Measurements:-
Front wall square - 8×10.5
Front wall triangle - 10.5×11
Side wall - 8×10.5
Roof - 12×12
All measurements are in centimetres
Nutty frutty short bread Cookie :
Broken wheat banana Cookie :
Chocolate Cookies :
Easy chocolate Cookies :
Frosted Cherry Drop Cookies :
Papaya Shortbread Cookies :
Christmas pinwheel cookies :
Buon Natale 2020 recipes
Chocolate bowl & Chocolate decorations for cakes & desserts & easy way of melting chocolate ||Part 3
Learn how to make chocolate bowl & other chocolate decorations & how to melt chocolate.....
Top 10 Chocolate decoration part 1 :-
Top 10 Chocolate decorations part 2 :-
Chocolate Cake with Rich Chocolate Ganache—Christmas Special Easy Cake Recipe
As we bring the 2018 Christmas celebrations on this channel to a close, we leave you with a perfect dessert to ring in the new year. Our rich chocolate cake is constructed in two tiers. The sponge is moist and delicate, and melts in your mouth. Sandwiched between the sponges and smothered around them is a silky, decadent dark-chocolate ganache. This is a cake for birthdays and special occasions. But let's be real, you (and we) would eat this any day of the week.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS: at
The tender crumb structure of the sponges comes largely from emulsifying the fat in the other liquids. Also unusual is this recipe's use of boiling hot water, which apart from reducing gluten (which tends to make cakes chewy) also helps with the emulsion. Here, we'd be remiss if we didn't credit ChefSteps' chocolate cake recipe (linked below). Can't thank them enough for turning us on to the hot-water technique. We've made several chocolate cakes in our day, and this was by far the best we've had.
CHEFSTEPS' ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CAKE:
Steamed ginger pudding:
OUR KITCHEN TOOLS (affiliate links; we earn a small commission):
Une Vie D'enfant - Bossa Nova (Scottish Lente) by AMAZONe
FIND US on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google Plus @bongeats
Cutting cake for Pyramid Torte part 1
Learn how to cut the Pyramid Torte
10 Chocolate decorations to decorate cakes & other desserts...Part 1
If u like my video plz like & share & plzz subscribe my channel for more recipes
TRIANGLE LAMINGTON CAKE I VANILLA LAMINGTON l EGGLESS & WITHOUT OVEN
INGREDIENTS & PROCESS:
½ CUP CONDENSED MILK
½ CUP OIL
1.¼ CUP ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
1 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
½ TEASPOON BAKING SODA
½ CUP POWDER SUGAR
1 CUP MILK (MIX GRADUALLY)
1 TEASPOON VANILLA EXTRACT
8 INCH OIL GREASED MOULD
POUR THE BATTER INTO THE MOULD
COVER THE MOULD WITH ALUMINIUM FOIL
TAKE A FRY PAN & PRE-HEAT FOR 5 MIN.
PLACE THE MOULD OVER THE FRY PAN
COOK IT IN LOW MEDIUM HEAT FOR 30-35 MIN.
REMOVE THE FOIL (BE CAREFUL)
CAKE IS READY, COOL COMPLETELY
REMOVE THE CAKE FROM THE MOULD
1 CUP MILK
2 TABLESPOON COCOA
½ CUP SUGAR
DARK CHOCOLATE CUBES
COOK IT FOR 5 MIN. IN MEDIUM HEAT
CUT THE CAKE IN TRIANGLE PIECES
DIP IN CHOCOLATE SAUCE & GARNISH WITH DESICCATED COCONUT
Subscribe My YouTube channel for Recipe Videos:
Like My FB Page for update info:
Follow Us on Twitter:
We Are on Pinterest also:
Delicious Cakes/Haseena Shareef
Chocolate pyramids: a delicious recipe to try!
The result will leave everyone speechless! INGREDIENTS
120g (0.6 cup) sugar
100g (0.8 cup) flour
1 tsp (5g) baking powder
50g (0.5 cup) cocoa
6 egg withes
¼ tsp (2g) salt
Ganache cream of white chocolate
40g (0.4 cup) white chocolate
40g (0.4 cup) melted white chocolate
25ml (0.1 cup) instant coffee with milk
25g (0.1 cup) mascarpone
200ml (0.84 cup) whipped cream
100 g of chocolate crumbs
50ml (3 tbsp + 1 tsp) water
35g (3 tbsp) sugar
5ml (1 tsp) instant coffee
(mold size: 15cm * 15cm * 5cm)
METHODWhisk the egg yolks and sugar until frothy. Combine flour, baking powder and cocoa. Add to the previously prepared egg yolk mixture and mix. You will get a thick mass.
Whisk the egg whites firmly with a pinch of salt. Combine thick as a mass with egg whites.
Pour the mixture into a mold and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. After baking, leave the biscuit to cool completely. Once the biscuit has cooled, cut it into three parts.
Whip the whipped cream, add the melted white chocolate, mascarpone, instant coffee with milk and combine everything into a fine cream.
Prepare a syrup to coat the crust with water, melted sugar and instant prepared with milk.
Fold the cake. Coat the first biscuits with syrup and cover with a layer of cream, then put another crust and repeat the process, put the serving crust, cover it with syrup and leave the cake in the fridge, preferably 4 hours.
Cut the cake into two pieces, then cut it crosswise and assemble to get a pyramid.
Coat the pyramid with ganache cream and sprinkle with chocolate crumbs.
‘CookistWow’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist Wow:
Have fun with us:
For any content use please feel free to contact
Simple Chocolate Techniques You Need To Know
You don’t need to be a professional to make stunning chocolate garnishes in your own kitchen – you just need the help of a few of Kirsten Tibballs chocolate hacks!
???? Subscribe for more amazing tasty tutorials ????
For more advanced tutorials - please visit our website ⬇️
#KirstenTibballs #Chocolate #ChocolateTips
CHOCOLATE CAKE / GATEAU AU CHOCOLAT / TRIANGLE CHOCOLATE CAKE / RECIPE IN ENGLISH, FRENCH & TAMIL
Please Like, Share & Subscribe!!
*TRIANGLE CHOCOLATE CAKE IN 3 EASY STEPS
1. For the roll:
2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
Raspberry jam (or strawberry, orange, ...)
2. For the mousse :
40cl Heavy cream
120g dark (or milk) chocolate
2 sheets of halal bovine gelatin, i.e. 6g
1.PREPARATION OF THE ROLL :
* Beat the eggs with the sugar until the whole triples in volume
* Gently add the flour and cocoa powder
* Pour the foamy sponge cake obtained on a baking mat
* Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 min
* Out of the oven, roll up the cake obtained in a damp cloth and let cool
* Once the cake has cooled, cut a rectangle the size of the base of the mold
* Here I used this pyramid log gutter, You can also use a classic gutter
* Then brush the rest of the cake with raspberry jam and roll it up
* Wrap the cake in cling film and place in the freezer for at least an hour (or longer if you make it ahead)
2. PREPARATION OF THE MOUSSE :
* Once the rolled cake is ready you can prepare the mousse
* Pour 10 cl of liquid cream into a saucepan and heat it
* Add the gelatin (hydrate before for 3 min in cold water and wrung out)
* let the gelatin dilute in the hot cream then add the melted chocolate
* mix to obtain a kind of smooth and shiny ganache. Let cool slightly.
* meanwhile, whip the remaining cream into a firm whipped cream with the sugar
* gradually incorporate the ganache to obtain a mousse.
* Put cling film in the pyramid log gutter mold
* pour half of the mousse, place the rolled cookie still cold or frozen then the rest of the mousse
* Finally the rectangle of biscuit previously cut
* Put in the freezer overnight (you can even prepare this log several days or weeks in advance)
NOTE : D-day:
Take the log out of the freezer and unmold
Decorate however you like here I used rock icing.
Defrost the log in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to thaw it
1.Pour le roulé:
* 80g de sucre
* 70g de farine
* 2 càs de cacao en poudre non sucré
* De la confiture de framboise (ou fraise, orange,cerise....)
2. Pour la mousse :
* 40cl de crème liquide entière
* 20G de sucre
* 120g de chocolat noir (ou au lait)
* 2 feuilles de gélatine bovine halal soit 6g
1.Préparation du roulé :
* Battre les oeufs avec le sucre jusqu'à ce que l'ensemble triple de volume
* ajouter délicatement la farine et le cacao en poudre
* Verser la pâte à génoise mousseuse obtenue sur un tapis de cuisson
* Mettre à cuire dans un four préchauffé à 180°C pendant 10 minutes
* à la sortie du four, enrouler le biscuit obtenu dans un torchon humide et laisser refroidir
* Une fois le biscuit bien refroidi, découper un rectangle de la taille de la base du moule
* ici j'ai utilisé cette gouttière à bûche pyramide
Vous pouvez également utiliser une gouttière classique
* Ensuite il faut badigeonner le reste de biscuit de confiture de framboise et l'enrouler
* serrer le biscuit dans du film alimentaire et placer au congélateur pendant au moins une heure (ou plus si vous le préparez à l'avance)
2. La mousse:
* Une fois le biscuit roulé prêt vous pouvez préparer la mousse
* Verser 10 cl de crème liquide dans une casserole et la faire chauffer
* ajouter la gélatine (préalablement hydrater pendant 3 minutes dans de l'eau froide et essoré)
* laisser diluer la gélatine dans la crème chaude puis ajouter le chocolat fondu
* mélanger pour obtenir une sorte de ganache lisse et brillante. Laisser tiédir légèrement.
* pendant ce temps, monter la crème restante en chantilly ferme avec le sucre
* Incoporer la ganache petit à petit pour obtenir une mousse.
* Mettre du film alimentaire dans le moule gouttière à bûche pyramide
* verser la moitié de la mousse, placer le biscuit roulé encore froid ou congelé (de préférence) puis le reste de la mousse
* Enfin le rectangle de biscuit préalablement découpé
* Mettre au congélateur toute une nuit (vous pouvez même préparer cette bûche plusieurs jours ou semaines à l'avance)
Le jour J:
Sortir la bûche du congélateur et démouler
Décorer comme vous le voulez ici j’ai utiliser un glaçage rocher.
Mettre la bûche à décongeler au réfrigérateur pendant au moins 3h pour la décongeler
Cut The Layered Pastry Into 24 Triangles & Dunk Them In Chocolate
Chocolate Hazelnut Triangles With An Apricot Jam Filling ⬇️ FULL RECIPE BELOW ⬇️ Who can resist a delicious dessert with a shortcrust pastry base, a layer of apricot jam, and a delightful topping featuring roasted hazelnuts? Certainly not us! If you're looking for the perfect treat to serve at your coffee klatch or just want something sweet yet light to nosh on, look no further!
Thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe for a first-hand look at all our best recipes and cooking hacks:
You'll Need (for 24):
For the shortcrust pastry dough:
- 3¾ cups flour
- 1½ sticks butter, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
For the hazelnut topping:
- 14 oz hazelnuts
- 1¾ sticks butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp water
For the chocolate glaze:
- 7 oz milk chocolate
- 7 oz dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
1. To prepare the shortcrust pastry dough, add the ingredients to a bowl and knead everything with your hands until a smooth dough forms. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and evenly spread the dough over it.
3. Spread the apricot jam evenly over the dough.
4. Put the hazelnuts in a freezer bag or tea towel and crush them with a rolling pin, pot, or pan to get small pieces.
5. Heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add the sugar, vanilla extract, and water and bring everything to a boil. Add the crushed hazelnuts to the saucepan and mix well.
6. Spread the hazelnut topping over the apricot jam layer on the dough, put the pan in the oven, and cook for 30 minutes.
7. Once the pastry has cooled down, cut it into 24 equal triangles.
8. Add the milk chocolate and dark chocolate to a glass bowl and melt over a water bath. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and stir well. Dip the 2 short sides of the hazelnut triangles into the melted chocolate and lay on a piece of parchment paper to dry.
You can find the recipe for the Strawberry Ice Cream Choco Tacos featured in the bonus video here:
Do you want to see more content like this? Scrumdiddlyumptious brings you unique recipes & cooking hacks every day, so be sure to subscribe, like, and follow us for a first-hand look at new videos that you can share with your family & friends!
Chocolate Decorations for Cakes and Puddings |Chocolate Decor ideas|How to make chocolate garnish
chocolatedecorationsforcakesandpuddings#chocolatedecorideas#how to makechocolategarnish#
Frens,here is my new recipe,chocolate decorations for cakes and puddings..no bake and eggless with minimal things required.. It takes just 10min each...have a look
Things required are
11/2cup dark compound chocolate
1/2 cup white compound chocolate
Disposable piping bags-2
also available at-
How to Build a Cake Topper Armature Tutorial for Modeling Chocolate (Rainbow Brite Part 1 of 4)
This is the first of four videos on how to build the Confectionery Gallery's Rainbow Brite modeling chocolate sculpture cake topper, which can be used as the basis to build other modeling chocolate sculpture structures.
In this video, you will see/learn:
1. What size of armature wires to use for certain portions of your modeling chocolate figure
2. What steps one must take before inserting the topper into a cake
3. Using the provided measurements as a guide to ensure your topper comes out as similarly as possible to the Confectionery Gallery's Rainbow Brite modeling chocolate sculpture topper
You may also find me at:
Thank you for watching.
Learn how to make beautiful chocolate decorations for your cakes, cupcakes & desserts (Part 3)
Learn how to make beautiful chocolate decorations to decorate your cakes, cupcakes and desserts (Part 3)
This video shows you how to make three very simple yet beautiful basic chocolate decorations using structure sheets, acetate sheets, an icing comb, bent palette knife and icing bags.
The first one shows how to make chocolate triangles using a structure plastic sheet with a beautiful design with dark and white chocolate.
The second one shows a unique chocolate feather decoration, made from two identical acetate sheets again using white and dark chocolate and showing you the amazing and so easy technique of how to get a feather shape chocolate.
The third one shows how to make white and dark curvy triangles cut from a chocolate roll. First we show you how to spread the white chocolate and using the comb to make stripes and then how to cover and set the chocolate. Then I'll teach you how the technique to cut it into triangles. Quickly, we will roll the sheet and freeze it.
These decorations are ideal for putting on top and sides of the cakes also great for cupcakes, desserts and ice cream.
A lot of videos on YouTube will show you some of these basic decorations, but we have tried to show you some of our techniques and tips, to make it easy for you to understand the whole procedure. Look out for more awesome, beautiful and easy to make chocolate decorations in the future.
To know how to use the correct techniques to melt chocolate kindly refer to our video link:
Acetate Cake Hacks Part 1
In this cake decorating tutorial I demonstrate how to use acetate to assemble cakes with neat, even layers of cake and filling that look great naked or provide a smooth foundation for frosting and decorations. In Part 2 of this tutorial I’ll show you how to decorate cakes using acetate to create vibrant, unique, and even gravity defying designs! For Part 2 click here:
I use this extra-tall roll of acetate for my cakes:
SUBSCRIBE to my channel for new cake decorating tutorials every week!
If you buy any of the products I've linked out to, the price you pay won't change but I will make a small commission on anything you buy. Thank you for helping to keep the British Girl Bakes tutorials FREE!
Triangle shape chocolate garnish dark chocolate
Triangle shape chocolate garnish dark chocolate
Tea Triangle sandwich maker Cake Recipe 3 flvours Simple ,chocolate, Garlic Easy Quick Tasty Recipe
Tea triangle shape sandwich maker cake recipe 3 flvours cakes simple and chocolate and garlic tasty yummy quick recipe without oven my fvrt cake recipe enjoy with tea in evening time subscribe our channel Easy cooking with Anum :)
Chocolate Decorating Basics
Chocolate decorating might look hard, but it is quite easy. Watch as Michele teaches us some great tips and tricks to chocolate decorating using BAKER'S Chocolate.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Pinterest:
උත්සව කාලෙට රසවත් පිරමිඩ් කේක් එකක් /Pyramid cake
නත්තල වගේම අලුත් අවුරුද්දත් ලග එනවා. මේ වීඩියෝ එක බැලුවොත් ඔයාලට රසවත් පිරමිඩ් කේක් එකක් හදලා රස විදින්න පුළුවන්.
Cake in Sandwich Maker | Vanilla Triangle Cake | Sponge Vanilla Cake Without Oven | Asian Cooking
In this video, you will learn how to make vanilla sponge cake quickly in sandwich maker. This cake will be make in different shapes and easily in 5 minutes.
All Purpose Flour - Maida (1 Cup)
Baking Powder (1 tsp)
Sugar (1/2 Cup)
Unsalted Butter (1/2 Cup)
Vanilla Extract (1 tsp)
Healthy Rice Flour Laddu Recipe
Eggless Creamy Chocolate Pudding
Desi Style Chicken Masala Curry
Crunchy Chicken Nuggets with Mayo Dip
Milk and Sooji Cutlets | Semolina Milk Cutlets
Chilli Garlic Spaghetti | Chinese Cuisine
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Arabic Crispy Fried Falafel | How to Make Falafel
Crispy Potato Spiral | New Way of Making Fries
Easy 5 Mins Cake in Frying Pan I Chocolate Cake Without Oven
Tandoori Chicken Restaurant Style
Punjabi Dhaba Style Aloo Keema Recipe
Quick Mattanjan Recipe - Meethy Chawal
Chicken Patties Made with Frozen Paratha
If you like this video, please gives a thumbs Up and subscribe to Asian Cooking and also press the bell icon to get notifications of new recipes on variety Asian dishes.
How to make sponge cake without oven?
How to make vanilla cake in sandwich maker?
How to make cake in 5 minutes?
#spongecake #vanillacake #trianglecake #cakeinsandwichmaker #CakeinSandwichMaker #CakeWithoutOven #asiancooking
Comment Réaliser des décors en chocolat
Bonjour , voila la suite de la vidéo sur le tempérage du chocolat . Sur cette vidéo vous verrez comment réaliser des décors en chocolat pour décorer vos gâteaux et entremets. Vous pourrez réaliser les tiges en chocolat vu sur cet entremets par exemple . Sur la dernière vidéo qui arrivera demain,vous verrez le tempérage au beurre de cacao mycryo ,une technique très simple pour avoir un chocolat super brillant.
Restez branché .
Vous pouvez vous abonner à ma chaine ici
Activer le HD 1080 pour la vidéo et la petite cloche pour recevoir les notifications de nouvelles vidéos ,merci beaucoup .
Si vous avez des questions je réponds dans les plus brefs délais.
Vous pouvez me suivre sur ma page Facebook
Sur mon blog
il vous faut la quantité désirée de chocolat ,pas moins de 300 g pour un bon tempérage .
la vidéo du tempérage du chocolat
#chocolatedecoration #décorchocolat #gateauetcuisinerachida
Chocolate Sandwich | Homemade Chocolate spread | 1 min Recipe | Atifa’s Recipes #shorts
Chocolate Sandwich | Homemade Chocolate spread | 1 min Recipe | Atifa’s Recipes| easy recipes
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp milk powder
Few drops vanilla essence
1/4 cup milk
Rockin' Chocolate Decorating - Piped Decorations part 1
Rockin' Chocolate - Chocolate Decorating Made Easy
Brought to you by:
Part 1. Learn some easy and fun chocolate decorating techniques using the piping technique
How to Brew a Chocolate Lager
It's another flawless brew day here at Clawhammer like you've come to expect. In this video, Luis brews up a delicious, easy-drinking dark lager in his New York apartment. It's got subtle flavors of toasted chocolate from fresh cacao, notes of citrus from German lager hops (Tettnanger), and a smooth, crisp body you can expect from a traditional lager.
As an experiment, Luis did some research and fermented his beer at an unusually high temperature to speed up the fermentation process. Watch until the end to see the results, then go make some beer!
0:00 - 1:15 Intro
1:15 - 1:47 Water
1:47 - 2:14 So, why ferment warm?
2:14 - 5:28 Grains, Cacao, Mash, Mistakes
5:28 - 7:05 Hops & Boil
7:05 - 8:44 Chill & Fermentation
8:44 - 10:21 Tasting & Conclusion
Chocolate Cream Slice Cake | Eggless & Without Oven | Eggless Chocolate Pastry Recipe | Yummy
WELCOME TO YUMMY
TODAY'S RECIPE IS Chocolate Cream Slice Cake | Eggless & Without Oven | Eggless Chocolate Pastry Recipe | Yummy
MILK - 2/3 CUP
VINEGAR - 1 TSP
FLOUR - 2/3 CUP
COCOA POWDER - 1/4 CUP
BAKING POWDER - 1 TSP
BAKING SODA - 1/2 TSP
SUGAR - 1/2 CUP
OIL - 1/4 CUP
WHIPPING CREAM - 1/2 CUP
SUGAR - 2 TSP
VANILLA - 1/2 TSP
Official Facebook Page
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me On Instagram
chocolate cake,eggless chocolate cake,cake recipe,chocolate,chocolate cake without oven,cake,easy chocolate cake recipe,eggless cake recipe,how to make chocolate cake,eggless cake,cake recipe without oven,chocolate cake recipe eggless,yummy,yummy chocolate cake,chocolate cream slice cake,slice cake,chocolate slice cake,eggless chocolate pastry recipe,pastry recipe,chocolate pastry recipe,eggless chocolate pastry,eggless pastry recipe,eggless slice cake
No Bake Candy - Chocolate Cookie Triangles
Found this one in Taste of Home magazine by Linda Stemen, Monroeville, Indiana
3/4 cup butter
8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chopped (I used 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips) Use any chocolate you want as long as it makes up about 8oz
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans (optional)
30 Nilla wafer cookies coarsely crushed (about 1.5 cups of crushed cookies, you can use any kind of cookie for this as well)
Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave (or on stove top on low heat)
Stir together until smooth.
Add crushed cookies and nuts and stir until combined.
Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil or parchment and grease it.
Pour in chocolate mixture and spread until even.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm.
Remove from pan using foil or parchment and peel of the foil (or parchment).
Cut into pieces. I ended up with 50 small triangles.
#vanilla spongy#mini cake#in sandwich maker #triangle vanilla tea cake#
Hi Dear mummy's....
This is a super easy and quick mini cake for your kid's//vanilla mini cake in sandwich maker //spongy vanilla cake //plain soft tea cake//
All purpose flour : 3/4 cup
Baking soda : 1/4 tsp
Sugar : 1/4 cup
Milk : 1/4 cup
Oil : 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence : 1 tsp
Salt : 1 pinch
#sandwich maker #
#triangle vanilla tea cake #
#kids mini cake#