The Best Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - Hot Chocolate Hits
This recipe for easy and moist carrot cake with cream cheese frosting is the only one you'll ever need!
FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE:
Last video for Tarte Tatin:
SUBSCRIBE TO HOT CHOCOLATE HITS:
LETS BE FRIENDS:
I love reading your messages so please leave me a comment and I will do my absolute best to get back to you!
Hi! Welcome to Hot Chocolate Hits. On this channel, you'll find a collection of my favorite desserts and meals, as well as interviews with foodies I admire. For more videos, subscribe!
Carrot Cake Cupcake with Cream Cheese Icing - mysweetambitions
My name is Pamela aka MYsweetambitions, I am a stay at home mum raising two cute hyperactive kids :D I love to bake and I love to discover recipe, If I can't find a recipe online I usually create them. I try recipe and recreate recipe and If its worthy enough to be shared I do share them , I am a type who can't keep secret so I can guarantee you that what you see in the video is what the recipe I am sharing :D thank you so much for stopping by my channel and hope that you subscribe and like the video.
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1 1/2 shredded carrots 216 g
1/2 cup walnuts plus 1/2 cup for decoration
For the cream cheese icing
250 g cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
3 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Caramel Carrot Cake Recipe
Carramel Carrot Cake - two layers of really moist carrot cake frosted with the best caramel cream cheese frosting ever and topped with plenty of homemade salted caramel sauce.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes about 12-16 servings
Carrot Cake Batter
2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp (6g) baking powder
1 1/2 tsp (9g) baking soda
1 tsp (5g) salt
2 tsp (6g) cinnamon
1/2 tsp (2g) nutmeg
1 cup (200g) brown sugar
1/2 cup (100g) sugar
1 1/4 cups (275g) vegetable/canola oil
12 oz (350g) finely grated carrot (about 4-5 medium carrots)
1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
1 cup (200g) sugar
1/4 cup (60ml) water
1/2 cup (120g) whipping cream
2 tbsp (30g) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
1 tsp (5g) salt
Cream Cheese Frosting
17 oz (500g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/4 cup (300g) whipping cream, 35%fat, chilled
1/2 cup (60g) powdered sugar
1/3 cup (80g) caramel sauce
remaining caramel sauce (160g)
1. Prepare the carrot cake layers. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease and line with parchment paper two 9 inch (23 cm) round cake pans.
2. In a medium bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl add eggs with both sugar and mix for few minutes until creamy and lighter in color. Add oil and mix until well combined. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Using a spatula incorporate the grated carrot and toasted pecans.
4. Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pans.
5. Bake for about 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Let pans cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
7. Remove the cakes from the pan and let them cool completely.
8. Prepare the caramel sauce. Place the sugar and water in a medium heavy bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook without stirring until sugar dissolves and gets a caramel color.
9. Remove the pan from the heat and add the cream. It will bubble a little bit.
10. Cook for about 1 minute stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until smooth.
11. Remove from heat and add butter and salt. Stir well until smooth. Pour into a small jar and set aside to cool until the cake is ready.
12. Prepare the frosting. In a bowl Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and 1/3 cup (80g) of caramel sauce.
13. In another bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually fold into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
14. Assemble the cake. Place one cake layer on your serving plate. Spread evenly with a bit less than half of frosting. Add the second layer of cake. Gradually spread the remaining frosting on top and sides of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
15. Before serving top the cake with remaining caramel sauce letting some to drip down the sides. If the caramel hardened too much heat it a bit over bain-marie to get to a pouring consistency. Decorate with chopped and whole pecans if desired.
16. The leftover frosted cake can be covered and refrigerated for up to a week. Serve at room temperature.
How To Make Moist Carrot Cake With Kiano • Tasty
Kiano shares baking tips on how to make delicious moist carrot cake. If you want more of Tasty, check out our merch here:
Subscribe to Tasty:
The official YouTube channel of all things Tasty, the world's largest food network. From recipes, world-class talent, and top-of-the-line cookware, we help connect food lovers in every way they interact with food.
Connect with Tasty:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
Check out our website:
Shop the Tasty Kitchenware line:
Shop the Tasty Merch line:
Subscribe to Tasty Newsletters:
Licensed via Audio Network
How to Make Easy Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting by Betty Crocker
Jaden Hair of steamykitchen.com shares her carrot cake recipe inspired by her Mom. How-To demo performed by Lori Eaton of the Betty Crocker Kitchens.
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups shredded carrots (5 medium)
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Cream Cheese Frosting
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 to 3 teaspoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups powdered sugar
1 can crushed pineapple
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of one 13x9-inch pan or two 8-inch or 9-inch round pans with shortening; lightly flour. In large bowl, beat granulated sugar, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed about 30 seconds or until blended. Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, 1 teaspoon vanilla and the salt; beat on low speed 1 minute. Stir in carrots and nuts. Pour into pan(s).
Bake 13x9-inch pan 40 to 45 minutes, round pans 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool rectangle in pan on cooling rack. Cool rounds 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, on low speed until smooth and spreadable. Frost 13x9-inch cake or fill and frost round layers with frosting. Store in refrigerator.
How to Make Awesome Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting | Allrecipes.com
Get the recipe @
Watch how to make a top-rated carrot cake. The biggest effort is in grating the carrots; everything else comes together quickly and easily. This recipe yields a dense, moist cake with irresistible creamy frosting.
Carrot Cake I Betty Crocker Recipe
Besides its tender texture and decadent cream cheese frosting, the best part about of this homemade carrot cake is its 20-minute prep time. Save even more time by swapping the scratch frosting for Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting. We won’t tell if you don’t.
Find recipe here:
Carrot Cake Recipe with Lemon Cream Cheese Filling
Most Popular Carrot Cake Recipe with lemon Cream Cheese Filling with a beautiful Buttercream Peony Design. Three layers of luscious tropical carrot cake begins with pureed carrots, coconut, walnuts and pineapple. Spiced with cinnamon, sweetened with sugar, filled with lemon cream cheese and frosted with Italian meringue buttercream. Once you taste this exotic rendition you won't want to go back to the standard version. Stay to the end to see how I decorate this birthday cake for Yu Mei with pink buttercream Peonies. This carrot cake recipe is in my book Wedding Cakes with Lorelie Step by Step.
***SUBSCRIBE*** To This Channel *** For More of Wedding Cakes For You Delicious Recipe and Cake Decorating Videos
Website visitors get ***FREE Download*** access to my Top Five Buttercream Recipes and Your Buttercream Questions Answered at
***BUY Wedding Cakes with Lorelie Step by Step BOOK***
***BUY Wedding Cakes with Lorelie Step by Step E-BOOK ***
** Visit Amazon store *** (affiliate links) For recommended cake decorating tools
***SIGN UP*** Cakes with Lorelie monthly newsletter for updates
ENJOY: Please Share This Video With Your Friends and Leave your comments and questions below.
Recap of the Carrot cake recipe and buttercream Peonies
0:15 The ingredients
3 cups AP flour
3 cups granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp. baking soda
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups corn oil
1 tbsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts
1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
1 1/3 cups cooked and pureed carrots
3/4 cups of well drained crushed pineapple
0:50 mix the dry ingredients together
Add the oil, eggs and vanilla and mix for 2 minutes at medium speed
Add the carrot puree, coconut, walnuts and pineapple and blend well
1:36 Fill the pans bake at 325-350 oven until done. Cool and flip from the pans, wrap and refrigerate or freeze the cake layers.
2:06 Lemon cream cheese filling
3 cups confectioners sugar
8 ounces cream cheese
6 tbsp butter
juice of half a lemon
1 tsp vanilla
Blend all of the ingredients and beat until smooth
3:14 putting the cake layers together with the cream cheese filling and Italian meringue frosting. Stay tuned for the buttercream peonies
Baking and Cake Decorating Consultant
Wedding Cakes For You Social Pages
Music Credits: Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
RECIPES and TECHNIQUES used in this video
My Best Buttercream
Carrot Cake Recipe and Lemon Cream Cheese Filling
Caramel Carrot Cake Recipe
Caramel Carrot Cake has always been my favourite. You have the cake, the cream cheese frosting and amazing caramel sauce. In this recipe, I did everything from scratch including the caramel sauce. Hope you enjoy!
150g brown sugar
200g vegetable oil
190g cake flour or all-purpose flour
2 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
300g grated carrot (about 4-5 medium carrots)
50g (1 cup) pecans, toasted and chopped
120g whipping cream, 35% fat
30g unsalted butter, room temperature
Cream Cheese Frosting
250g cream cheese, room temperature
150g whipping cream
30g powdered sugar
40g caramel sauce
Drizzle with remaining caramel sauce
Pecans (few pieces)
Prepare the cake
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease and line with parchment paper two 7 inch (21 cm) round cake pans.
2. Chop the pecans and grate the carrots.
3. In a large bowl, add eggs and brown sugar. Mix for few minutes until creamy and lighter in color. Add oil and mix until well combined. Sift all the dry ingredients together, the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix until they are well combined.
4. Using a spatula to incorporate the grated carrot and toasted pecans.
5. Pour or scoop the batter evenly into the two pans.
6. Bake for about 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let pans cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
8. Remove the cakes from the pan and let them cool completely.
Prepare the caramel sauce
9. Place the sugar and water in a stainless steel pot and cook over low/medium heat, and cook without stirring until sugar dissolves and gets a caramel or amber color. Please be patient. This process could take up to 10-12 minutes.
10. Remove the pan from the heat and add the butter, salt and cream. Be caution as it will bubble a little bit.
11. Cook for about 1 minute stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir well until smooth.
12. Pour into a small bowl (jar if you want to store it) and set aside to cool until the cake is ready.
Prepare the frosting
13. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese (room temp) until smooth. Add powdered sugar and 1/3 cup (40g) of caramel sauce.
14. In another bowl whip the cream until stiff peak forms. Gradually fold into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
Assemble the cake
15. Place one cake layer on your serving plate. Spread the frosting evenly with a bit less than half of frosting. Add the second layer of cake. Gradually spread the remaining frosting on top and sides of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until you get the right consistency.
16. Before serving the cake, drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce letting some to drip down the sides. Decorate with few pieces of whole pecans if desired.
17. The leftover frosted cake can be covered and refrigerated for up to a week. Serve at room temperature.
Follow me at:
Yes You Can by HookSounds Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0 Music provided by Music for Creators
Best Carrot Cake | Cream Cheese Frosting | SREE'S BLISSFULLY YUM
Today I am making a vegetable cake. A Carrot Cake with a luscious Cream Cheese Frosting. This cake recipe is so versatile, you can make it as a loaf, in a round or square baking tin or as a tray bake.
The cake is really moist and the not-so-sweet frosting complements it very well.
Subscribe to Blissfully Yum
FOR THE CAKE
1 cup (240 ml) Vegetable Oil/ Sunflower Oil
1 cup (220 grams) Caster Sugar
3 large Eggs , at room temperature
1 3/4 cups (220 grams) All Purpose Flour, plus extra to dust the tin
2 tsps (10 grams) Baking Powder
1 tsp (5 grams) Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp (5 grams) Grated Nutmeg
2 cups (250 grams) grated Carrot
2/3 cup (100 grams) Golden Sultana
2/3 cup (100 grams) roasted and chopped Walnuts
Unsalted Butter to grease the tin
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
1/4 cup (50 grams) Unsalted Butter, softened
1 cup (220 grams) Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup (90 grams) Icing Sugar, sifted
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F). Grease a 9X5 loaf tin with butter and dust with flour.
2. Pour oil in a bowl. Add caster sugar and mix well.
3. Add the eggs to the oil and sugar mixture and beat.
4. In a large bowl, place the all purpose flour, add baking powder and the spices (cinnamon and nutmeg). Mix well with a spatula.
5. Add grated carrot, sultanas, and walnuts to this dry mixture and mix well.
6. Fold in the wet mixture into the dry and mix until incorporated.
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared tin and spread evenly.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 65-75 minutes. Cover the top with foil if the cake starts to brown too quickly for the last 10 minutes.
9. The cake is ready when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
10. Leave it to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
11. For the frosting, put the butter and cream cheese in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
12. Add sifted icing sugar to the butter and cheese mixture and beat well until blended.
13. When the cake has cooled, using a spatula spread a generous layer of the frosting on top. You may cut the risen top with a serrated knife to get a flat surface.
14. Decorate with few leftover whole walnuts.
15. Cut generous slices and enjoy.
***Do not put this cake in the fridge as it will go hard.
Other Loaf cakes.
Wholewheat Banana Bread
ABOUT THIS CHANNEL
Welcome to Blissfully Yum.
I am Sreekala .A. Nair. A homemaker and a homebaker. I have had a passion for baking since long and now I want to share my passion with the world. My recipes are inspired by my Mom, many bake bibles, and cookbooks and fellow YouTubers. I live in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates with my husband and very handsome 2-year-old twin boys. So my recipes are for them and have to be approved by them.
New video posted every week!
EAT YUMMY, STAY HAPPY xx